Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

Ofcourse, now it's clear that 2017.12 it was a good time for selling bitcoin))) But now...i'm not sure)) Still belive in 2018 bitcoin will go up and my target is $50 000 for bitcoin.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

Bitcoin price is falling now and now its only $7,239.28 So it would be foolish work to sell bitcoin right now.its time to buy bitcoin because the price soon would hit.so if you can buy bitcoin as much as possible.
Exactly. Sine there is quite good fluctuation in the monetary value of Bitcoin, selling in such a time would be nothing but loosing the future money. Also holding your Bitcoin during the red market is a sign of price appreciation that ultimately pushes the market graph up. This process of holding and selling is solely responsible for the price fluctuation. Normally long term investors escape the trap and double mindedness of the sell or hold decisions during the red market.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

As of today,for me it is a big NO! Keep it holding and sell it when bitcoin price rise up in the cryptocurrency market. In a right timing of selling,it will be profitable,and you will gain too much. Just avoid your self to be impatient,while holding bitcoins in a long period of time.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

Selling and buying of bitcoin all depend on the owners or traders investment objectives! Sometimes when the price of bitcoin is rising, I may decide not to sell because I know the value of my holding is greater than the present  market price.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

I think selling bitcoin now is not a good idea we know that bitcoin is a good coin and has a potential I prefer to hold it first then sell it in your target price
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

If you want to sell bitcoin I think this is not a good time for us to sell them because now its price is not working right now just buy them and put them away if you do not sell right now. for you
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

now the bitcoin price has gone down and I think it would be better to keep the bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin price to go up again because if you sell now it will be a loss unless you already get a profit
This depends on how you evaluate and see the market. If you think the market will continue to go down then why not sell it and wait for it at a lower price. This will optimize your loss. .
It is not wise decision I think as if market is getting low more and more even then no need to sell I think as price of bitcoin never remain the same for long time, if today price is continually falling them tomorrow it will rise for sure, bitcoin is profit making investment so never under estimate it, just wait and see how much potential bitcoin has as an investment for long term.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

All depends at the rate in which you buy your bitcoin because i don't think is rational enough for you to sell at loss just because of negative speculation of a downward trend that may happen in the coming days in your words.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

Selling and buying of bitcoin all depend on the owners or traders investment objectives! Sometimes when the price of bitcoin is rising, I may decide not to sell because I know the value of my holding is greater than the present  market price.
True this is may depends on the holders and for what we may need for this is when the time that we decide to sell we all have differents needs.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

No this time bitcoin price is not good to sell your bitcoin if you have bought at a high price than now now bitcoin reaches up to $7,218 which is lower in range and a good strategy is to hold it for the good time.
Bitcoin is the coin which is not meant for selling and that if you are in a mood to sell your bitcoin, then you must be sure that you are only selling your bitcoin at time when the market value of the bitcoin is this much higher that can help you in having our desired amount of profit. Right now, the market is falling and that it is useless to do any such thing which can result in loss of money.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

No this time bitcoin price is not good to sell your bitcoin if you have bought at a high price than now now bitcoin reaches up to $7,218 which is lower in range and a good strategy is to hold it for the good time.
Bitcoin is the coin which is not meant for selling and that if you are in a mood to sell your bitcoin, then you must be sure that you are only selling your bitcoin at time when the market value of the bitcoin is this much higher that can help you in having our desired amount of profit. Right now, the market is falling and that it is useless to do any such thing which can result in loss of money.
We can sell bitcoin but it is always depending on its present price or maybe volume in the market place. If we sell our bitcoin today maybe we are in a big lose in the near future because it maybe rise soon. So then i believe that selling bitcoin today is not advisable maybe this is now the right time to buy and hold.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

Selling your bitcoin,it will depend upon to your ideal profit goal if you looking last dec,2017 bitcoin will be the right timing to sell your bitcoin due to high increase and demand,but if you looking in now 2018 almost market will be in the red bottom due to decreasing to supply and demand and also will affect some bad news aired in media ,while some nation will also perform banned due to deep reason,
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Selling your bitcoin,it will depend upon to your ideal profit goal if you looking last dec,2017 bitcoin will be the right timing to sell your bitcoin due to high increase and demand,but if you looking in now 2018 almost market will be in the red bottom due to decreasing to supply and demand and also will affect some bad news aired in media ,while some nation will also perform banned due to deep reason,

For me if you like a huge profit you hold your bitcoin because im sure the price of bitcoin will rise and reach the normal price and you need a patience so that you can get a great profit.now the price of bitcoin is so drop so its better to hold and wait the exact time to sell.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

For this, plan should be made efficient. Because you don’t know what to do with your money, you would probably be losing the interest sometimes later accompanied with loss. So yeah you are right that there are some different people with different plans and activities to do. Make yourself crystal and clear about what to do and how to do that only this is the solution to earn big money.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

it seems that this time is the right time to buy bitcoin and some other coin because I see the price of coin is a lot of down and it is the right time to buy as much as you can.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

You can't ask someone when is your selling point, it really depends on you if you're already satisfied with your profit then don't be shy, sell. And if you're referring to loss limit, then if you think you're losing enough then, sell. It is your money don't let anyone decide for you, ride your own wave.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

No! I believe and i do this way. There is never a good time to sell bitcoin in few years BTC will cost 100 times more than now
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

We can sell bitcoin but it is always depending on its present price or maybe volume in the market place. Bitcoin is the coin which is not meant for selling and that if you are in a mood to sell your bitcoin, then you must be sure that you are only selling your bitcoin at time when the market value of the bitcoin is this much higher that can help you in having our desired amount of profit.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

There is no such right time to sell bitcoin.It depends on when you have purchase and with what expectation have purchase.Expectation here means what are your expectations with price,till what you want to hold.Once the price of bitcoin satisfy your expectation than its your call when to sell. I think it depends upon the need of the person. I mean that if somebody wants to sell his bitcoin and wants to do something else then it is the right time to sell his bitcoin
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

You are rights its not really good to sell bitcoin as of these days infact this is the best time to buy even more bitcoin because its price is lowering down again which means we can accumulate again bitcoin on cheaper prices which is more worth to invest on. I feel anyone who would rather be cashing out now, should rather be doing it for an offline business except there is just a huge dire need to spend the money on something very necessary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: