Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

I would like to point out that the period we are in is not a sales period, but rather a complete buying period. We are in bear season due to bad market conditions and we see that prices have been constantly decreasing during this period. That is why so many amateur investors are excited about the downside trend and are constantly making sales at a loss. This is exactly what high investors want, and it always leads to bad results. For that reason, I strongly recommend that you do not sell unless the downward trend is broken and a new uptrend is entered. Investors, especially those who do not need money, should not bribe this declining trend and not disrupt their investments. If there is no profit at the end of the transaction, why invest in it? The most suitable period for sales transactions should be expected, which is the term we call the bull market, not the bear market.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

No. Totally opposite. Buy bitcoin as much as you can. Bitcoin going to rock. I don’t mean it can overcome its position but it can be go in a very good position. At least it can recover it half position that it lose already for the couple of months. Can you expected about the big down below 6500$? But that was true. Now it is more true that bitcoin start its journey for up. Now it is very low chance for drop again.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
I think you should sell the bitcoin at this point, you can after a strong recovery, but twice the bitcoin price can not pass the $ 7100 mark, then the day immediately fell very strong, so I believe At this time you should not keep the bitcoin at this point because the price will drop sharply in the coming days.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

nops , it's time to hold on the coins, not a right time to sell bitcoins
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

If you have btc, then just hold it, now the price is not that high and that's why you should wait until the price stabilizes. You need to wait until the market fixes and you will be able to earn more
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

i think its still not the right time to sell your bitcoin you should wait a bit longer.

No, it will be senseless to sell your BTC now. I believe that this crypto will jump very high during the coming winter. There is not so much time is left to wait.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

It actually depends on your profit goal. If the price of the bitcoin today is your target price on selling, then better to sell it now. But if not, don't lose hope. In time, the market recover and may regain its stability. Just be patient and think positive.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Selling your bitcoin when started or open the topic gives you high profut because that month and year when bitcoin are very high. Because now the market down and the price of the bitcoin crash more than 70 percent of the highest history value thay bitcoin reached.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

i think its still not the right time to sell your bitcoin you should wait a bit longer.

No, it will be senseless to sell your BTC now. I believe that this crypto will jump very high during the coming winter. There is not so much time is left to wait.

Yes. Selling bitcoins now would probably not a good idea because the year-end is near and that time is where the price of bitcoin usually rise. Same as what happen last year where most of the holders have earn so much profits. Hopefully, this year will become more even great for those who hold cryptos so that more will be satisfied on their investments.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

I think you are not also aware that the price of the bitcoin now on the market is low, if you sell your bitcoin today definitely in low value also, so for me i never sell it today, i will wait patienly till the right time comes, the time that the bitcoin price in the market was pump again.

Selling Bitcoin is not my choice as well. I know that BTC price will go up in several months, and therefore, there is no reason to get rid of this perfect cryptocurrency.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

selling bitcoin in a low price is stupid thing to do. People must know how to sell specially when the price is in the middle of curiosity, you can sell a small percentage of your savings and the best thing to do is still have a savings when the market is down.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

As at the time this post was made, we were in the bull market and that was the right time to sell. Right now that we are in the bear market, now is the time to buy and not for sell as prices are very low
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin if you invest in the long term because the price is still low. I don't want to miss this opportunity; then I will only wait for the best time to sell it.
vinbentrob

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

The cryptocurrency enthusiast rarely sell their bitcoin no matter what is happening in 4th the market,  I  see bitcoin as an asset to leave as an inheritance for my children's children.  Bitcoin is the future of money and is too important to sell for profit!

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

The right time to sell Bitcoin is when you really need to. There might be times when you need to release some precious Bitcoins for the sake of something more important. Cash is still a commodity until now so whenever you badly need one you might run to your wallet and withdraw some Bitcoins. But outside of these circumstances, Bitcoin should be kept in your wallet for the future. It is fast growing in general.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

I do not think now is a good time to sell Bitcoin. Things are getting very bad. The best way, we should buy more Bitcoin and hold it for 4 years. It is a reasonable time to make a lot of money.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

Now is a great time to sell Bitcoin. At present the price of Bitcoin is at its peak in 2018. Sell it and you will need to wait for the market to go down again to buy it. That is a very effective investment in the Crypto market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

Some people sell bitcoins and some people buy bitcoins depending on the circumstances and individual circumstances of each individual we decide to buy or sell the bitcoin we are holding.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

The right time whether it is buying or selling depends on how you react to market conditions and making predictions about the coin price in the future. I do not know for sure when the time is right because there are many mistakes in my prediction and the volatility in cryptocurrency.

Lamborgini

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Currently, the price of Bitcoin is indeed down.
I don't think you should sell Bitcoin because I'm sure Bitcoin will rise in price this year.
I have confidence if Bitcoin will soar the price.
Win Bitcoin when the price is high so you can get a big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: