Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:23:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4007 times)
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

I will do both, to get a free token of course you have to be patient if follow a campaign program, and the results of the ICO campaign was some 30 percent of it I will use to invest in altcoin market place
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

I will do both, to get a free token of course you have to be patient if follow a campaign program, and the results of the ICO campaign was some 30 percent of it I will use to invest in altcoin market place
It depends on an individual if someone has sufficient information and skill in the trading can move forward in the trading area, signature campaigns are the best way to earn some coins and tokens that is the difference between trading and campaigns.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

I prefer to join signature campaign and others bounty because this freelance job no need capital in risk only need internet connection and spend more time to do it. But trading has big risky and we can not guaranted to get konsisten profit from it. When get any bounty reward just hold it and the price will increasing and we can make other more profit from it.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

I prefer to join signature campaign and others bounty because this freelance job no need capital in risk only need internet connection and spend more time to do it. But trading has big risky and we can not guaranted to get konsisten profit from it. When get any bounty reward just hold it and the price will increasing and we can make other more profit from it.

Yes it is a good way to earn money but it will not stay forever, while you can use trading longer than signature campaign/bounties. Indeed trading is a high risk but it is worth to do if you have good knowledge how to trade effectively. Bounties/campaign also can guarantee you for consistent profit, you may not worth nothing as well once you join a scam/failed project.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

Trading, requires risk while working in signature campaigns seem to be risk free. It actually does depend on your skills and ability. If you know that you are a risk taker, you can trade, but if you're a safe player, it is advisable you stick to signature campaigns. Both, are actually profitable.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

why you have to choose, if you can do both. if you we're hesitant to do trading, try trading demo and make your self suit. Study graph, tool, join group and don't forget to eat your meal.

you can double, triple or multiple your earning with trading. 

Trade at your own risk! Do your assignment first.

I am not just beginning my journey with trading last July 2017, and I can say, it won't that easy but worth it to study.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

I think both can be done at the same time. Currently, I do both, but that's because I'm a college student who's on break now. Of course trading is more risky than signature campaigns but I do lots of research before buying into a coin.

earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:53:07 AM

Both can be profitable in terms, as long as you have the knowledge in this two aspects.Although trading can be risky sometimes for those who lacks of experience or not yet familiar with it not like in signature campaigns that you can earn and earn as long as your good in the eye of the community less risk and at the same time you can learn more through it.But still its up to every individual if whats best for them and everyone has their unique ways for earning.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:54:24 AM

I choose to work in signature and bounty campaigns such as Twitter, Facebook, blog and etc. Because signature and bounty campaign are the best source to earn bitcoin and their are commonly aim by the beginners. Therefore, when you has more bitcoin in your wallet you're might to begin and jump to other services that you can get more profit like trading and make a good investment. But trading have a risk so that we need to understand on how to work and trade.

burong1

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

It is totally different type of think , Trading is a one think and Signature campaign is other think . In this online market there are too many crypto trader do work with trading and i'm doing trading and campaign. When i got my signature payment then i start my trading with this token. 
i dont do trading because i dont know the things in trading because i dont have the knowledge on it thats why im working on signature campaign, signature campaign that o used to do because i have the knowledge in signature campaign as long as i can earn in signature campaign im going to trust on it.

Lock00Live

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

Do business if you have a lot of money because it is the simplest way for you to make a profit. You can also join the signature campaign to get reward from the project corresponding to the forum rank and the results you made. If you can manage your income and participate in a signature campaign then you are not the one who decides your reward.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

You can do both activities with very good profit: you create your capital with signature campaign, then you multiply it with trading!

elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:24:06 AM

Honestly what I do between them is campaign because in campaign we join in signature campaign and also in social media to get more token and sometimes they also offer a free token and honestly I'm much familiar in signature campaign than trading because even just once I didn't do trading or try it I just heard about it so campaign is what much I do.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

It depends on an individual if someone has sufficient information and skill in the trading can move forward in the trading area, signature campaigns are the best way to earn some coins and tokens that is the difference between trading and campaigns.
exactly if a one person taking to be for where he may able to do is like he is good to have the chance of doing trading then they must gonna do but if they only have the chance to do campaign and this is what they are take to be then you may cause every people have their different characteristic of.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

If I sign a campaign better because if the trading must have capital and can use a good analysis, if not able to analyze the price, it will cause losses.

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

I do more work signature campaign, because the job I think is more busy than trading. but I also do trading for my additional income for maximum results.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

Actually you can both if you have skills to be a good trader. Personally, since I was just started then what I do is to joined in a good campaign first while studying how trading should be done because what I want is to know everything and to be ready in all aspects before I will start to be a trader.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

I think it's a fair that the campaign pays it with token, seeing that is being promoted is a tokens, but it can still be sold into bitcoins. Indeed, when in pay with tokens need a lot of process to sell it to bitcoin. But i think to follow the campaign or trade depends on each person. I personally do both, but i trade only when the time is right to trade so i do more in the campaign.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

Better trading. Signature campaign though it does not have capital, but the profits depend on the sig you use. In trading it depends on your capital and how your way or strategy in trading, the risk of trading is large enough to lose your money, but the profits are also large.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

If you have enough capital to start up trading and have enough knowledge and understanding of the fluctuation of money trading, then you can go on trading, if you are a conservative type and scared of losses and hardworking type then you can go on joining signature campaigns anyway as time passes by, your income in joining campaigns will gradually grow too and make big money in the future, patience is all you need to achieve either of these choices😃
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: