Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25403 times)
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:21:01 AM

Hey. the project is interesting. only there is so little information about the project Huh
 is there a ready base for technology development?
 or are you collecting money to conduct experiments?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hello,
Thank you for your interest.
For more information see our website:
 https://synthestech.com/en

info about results:
 https://synthestech.com/en/content/zadachi-i-rezultaty-opytov-po-holodnoy-transmutacii-sintezteh

and video:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4iOS2OGEdk

We have performed several hundred experiments, which form the basis for the development of technology.
 We collect investments for the continuation of research and the withdrawal of technology to the industrial level.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

How much do you want to raise ?
Plus Can I get a link to the product or the real crowd sale website ?

Smiley Smiley Smiley
The official ICO is being run , and it's entry can be found here: http://ico.synthestech.com
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:13:03 PM

Hey! What is transmutation?
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:23:07 PM

i-synthestech, please reply at least approximately - how will the profit be accrued?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:41:13 PM

Hey! What is transmutation?

Hi! Transmutation is a process of transformation of one chemical element into another one. We are only interested in the transformation of low-value elements into valuable ones.

For further information please visit our website: https://synthestech.comAnd read our article "Perspectives of LENR in the world economy"
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

i-synthestech, please reply at least approximately - how will the profit be accrued?

No problem. Synthestech tokens will grant the right to receive dividends. Dividends come from any kind of asset built for the development of technology. We will receive money in traditional currencies, then convert it to crypto-currencies at the current conversion rate and then transfer it to the wallets of the token holders.

We will write a detailed article and instructions on this issue.

In addition, tokens can be traded on the secondary market. As the capitalization of the project increases, experts predict that the cost of tokens will grow significantly.
neeraj3296

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:59:37 PM

chemical elements project based a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. how can this project will work and generate profit for crypto investors ? I think funding projects and implementing technology like this should be supported by the government .
aiderwar

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:46:54 PM

do you have any technical paper published in an authoritative journal? how about the Related patents? thanks
Jhaypril05

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:43:42 PM

Recently, people have been talking about Andrea Rossi’s reactor that operated for 350 days and produced six times more energy than it consumed. Is it a scam or can we talk about a breakthrough technology here?
accountantfuttock

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:10:58 AM

What is the key idea of the project?
Crypto_em

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:31:01 AM

What? Transmutation technology? Am I dreaming?
I hope it will get real someday, because we all want to be X-Men Grin

Good luck for the project by the way, I hope the team could deliver in time and properly executed
kirilldmitriev

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

The idea looks interesting, but there's not a lot of information. Is this an ERC20 Token? Could you post a bit more info about this token? 
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:40:09 AM

chemical elements project based a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. how can this project will work and generate profit for crypto investors ? I think funding projects and implementing technology like this should be supported by the government .

Hello, thank you for the question. We have planned everything very thoroughly. No secret, today ICO is the most modern and effective method of investment. Large investors set the terms of investment themselves, in addition, they can change them at any time. There is a risk of interception of development results, both to outrun us and to put the development on ice.

ICO is a modern market mechanism for investment. Anyone can participate in the project, both large and small investors. In addition, there is an opportunity to exit the investment project at any stage, thanks to the secondary market system.

Unlike projects entirely built on the blockchain where investments are spent on software, we are planning to use the money raised during our ICO for purchase of equipment and construction of a laboratory. This means that investments are not about an abstract programming code, but they provide quite real assets.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:43:55 AM

do you have any technical paper published in an authoritative journal? how about the Related patents? thanks

Thank YOU for your questions)  Smiley

Scientific base is presented in our White Paper:  https://synthestech.com/White_Paper_en.pdf

We also have evidences and prooves in our experiments: https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497

In our research we base on the previous studies conducted in this field.

As we are researches and also active practics.
 We see no need in patents for practicing the technology
 You can read more about the technology and our work in the following articles:

https://blog.synthestech.com/3interview-with-vladislav-karabanov-head-of-the-project-on-cold-transmutation-lenr-of-chemical-50681ef91aeb
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

Recently, people have been talking about Andrea Rossi’s reactor that operated for 350 days and produced six times more energy than it consumed. Is it a scam or can we talk about a breakthrough technology here?

Yes, Mr. Rossi has recently run a presentation of his reactor E-cat QX in Stockholm and its COP was over 500! We can definitely talk about the breakthrough technology here. We are on the cusp of the revolution of the new free energy source and the fossil fuels are doomed to be abandoned.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

What is the key idea of the project?

Thank you for the question. Nowadays, there is a great demand in the world for a number of valuable chemical elements such as palladium, ruthenium, rhodium, osmium, iridium, platinum and others. Despite the high demand the supply is very limited, since such elements are not widely distributed in nature. In addition to demand for the chemical elements, there is a great demand for their isotopes. Scientists from all over the world are working on technology for obtaining valuable elements and isotopes by artificial means - through Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR). It is about a transformation (transmutation) of certain chemical elements into others in their natural environment, without the use of huge energy forces for atom splitting. Which means, there is no radioactive emission.

Development of LENR-transmutation allows to receive super-profits for a long period due to the high added value. This profit can reach hundreds and thousands of percent.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:59:11 AM

I am not sure if, I have not noticed this information, or it was not mentioned in opening post - Do this project have softcap? If so, how much it is?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:00:52 AM

What? Transmutation technology? Am I dreaming?
I hope it will get real someday, because we all want to be X-Men Grin

Good luck for the project by the way, I hope the team could deliver in time and properly executed

Hello,  Smiley

In fact the phenomenon of transmutation of chemical elements was discovered long ago... There are chemical elements transformation occurring in nature every day.

We are engaged in development of commercially applicable technologies. We have developed several know-hows in the nuclear reactions field which no one else has. They give us confidence in the soonest commercial result. We have made significant progress and are far ahead of all the existing scientific groups in this field. Read more at synthestech.com

The project manager V. Karabanov presents the Synthestech project in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnrKLCdg7SQ

We also recommend reading the following article: https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:09:24 AM

The idea looks interesting, but there's not a lot of information. Is this an ERC20 Token? Could you post a bit more info about this token? 

Thank you for the question. STT tokens are provided with a smart contract on the Ethereum platform that meets the ERC-20 standard and investors can store them in different wallets and services. There will be a limited number of STT tokens issued during the TGE. There will be no additional token issuance, i.e. the total number of tokens after the TGE cannot be increased.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:19:17 AM

I am not sure if, I have not noticed this information, or it was not mentioned in opening post - Do this project have softcap? If so, how much it is?

Hello, thank you for the question. We have several levels of fundraising. You can read information about how the raised funds will be spent in section EXPENDITURE OF FUNDS of our White paper. See the link in announcement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: