Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25393 times)
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

Do you have patents for this technology or just copying what researchers had done to this technology?

Thank you for your question. In our research, we base on the previous studies conducted in this field.

As we are researches and also active practics.
 We see no need in patents for practicing the technology
 You can read more about the technology and our work in the following articles:

https://blog.synthestech.com/3interview-with-vladislav-karabanov-head-of-the-project-on-cold-transmutation-lenr-of-chemical-50681ef91aeb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:05:36 PM

What? Transmutation technology? Am I dreaming?
I hope it will get real someday, because we all want to be X-Men Grin

Good luck for the project by the way, I hope the team could deliver in time and properly executed
neeraj3296

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

Of course, there are a lot of paper works involved here. Do you happen to be researchers? And in case, do you have published articles regarding your technology?
Jhaypril05

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:29:41 PM

Yuri Bazhutov is in your advisers, he has long promised that the world is on the verge of a ""great energy revolution"". He promised generators for the production of cheap energy a few years ago. Is there any work product you have for years of experiments and experiments?
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:43:48 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:40:39 PM by yurimir

Founder of the SYNTHESTECH Project Vladislav Karabanov said on today's radio broadcast : "Half of the funds for Private Pre-Sale have already been collected, We implement our task, we synthesize everything that is needed".
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

What? Transmutation technology? Am I dreaming?
I hope it will get real someday, because we all want to be X-Men Grin

Good luck for the project by the way, I hope the team could deliver in time and properly executed

Hello,
Thank you for the question )

Actually, this phenomenon was discovered many years ago...

We are engaged in development of commercially applicable technologies. We have developed several know-hows in the LENR field which no one else has. They give us confidence in the soonest commercial result. We have made significant progress and are far ahead of all the existing scientific groups in this field. Read more at synthestech.com

The project manager V. Karabanov presents the Synthestech project in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnrKLCdg7SQ

We also recommend reading the following article: https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:53:05 AM

Of course, there are a lot of paper works involved here. Do you happen to be researchers? And in case, do you have published articles regarding your technology?

Yes, we are researches and also active practitioners.

You can read more about the technology and our work in the following articles:

https://blog.synthestech.com/3interview-with-vladislav-karabanov-head-of-the-project-on-cold-transmutation-lenr-of-chemical-50681ef91aeb

https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497
neeraj3296

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

Why can't you obtain valuable elements and thus finance the project?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

Yuri Bazhutov is in your advisers, he has long promised that the world is on the verge of a ""great energy revolution"". He promised generators for the production of cheap energy a few years ago. Is there any work product you have for years of experiments and experiments?

Thank you very much for your interesting question. Yuri Bazhutov is, first of all, an experimenter and a theoretician. He is a scientist and not a businessman. He has some operating devices with COP over 300. We can say that with his fundamental works he laid the groundwork for commercialization, which we are engaged in. But unlike him, we do not plan to waste time writing scientific articles and prove anything to the scientific community. Since Bazhutov has already done this, with his long experimental and organizational works.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:54:34 AM

Why can't you obtain valuable elements and thus finance the project?

Thank you for your question. Our development results amount so far one hundredths and a thousandths of a gram. It is obvious to us that research in this field is very promising, there are practically no competitors so far. However, to continue our research in order to develop a high-precision technology, we need modern and expensive equipment.

You can read more in The interview with V. Karabanov, the Head of the project. https://blog.synthestech.com/3interview-with-vladislav-karabanov-head-of-the-project-on-cold-transmutation-lenr-of-chemical-50681ef91aeb
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:06:33 AM

In today's radio broadcast Founder of the Project Vladislav Karabanov said: "Half of the funds for Private Pre-Sale have already been collected, We implement our task, we synthesize everything that is needed".

Thank you for following us and your interest. It is true, about half the amount of the Pre-Sale was raised in less than a week, and it was under complicated conditions of exchanges, due to the "cryptokitties".  Ethereum network being clogged, many suffered the temporary Withdrawal Suspension for the Ethereum on several large crypto exchanges.
Bellarg

Activity: 141
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

Hey. the project is interesting. only there is so little information about the project
 is there a ready base for technology development?
 or are you collecting money to conduct experiments?

Hello, Smiley
 Thank you for your interest. Wink
 For more information see our website:
 https://synthestech.com/en

info about results:
 https://synthestech.com/en/content/zadachi-i-rezultaty-opytov-po-holodnoy-transmutacii-sintezteh

and video:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4iOS2OGEdk

We have performed several hundred experiments, which form the basis for the development of technology.
 We collect investments for the continuation of research and the scale up of technology to the industrial level.

Are bonuses offered for investors?

;)Hi, Thanks for your interest  Cheesy.
 Of course bonuses will be provided for investors: for early participation and for token amount.
 We will inform about all the details asap.

Hi!
What will my investment be spent on?

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

This is interesting project, innovative technology for transforming one chemical element into another is nice idea, i always following and hope this project will be success.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:33 AM

The project is interesting, but I'm worried about the real sector and a small team. Are you sure that you can implement the project with such a small team?
sdcloud

Activity: 126

TjLn6fRQ3KrC9ceikidm8wAXaB6AHqA1YV

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:17:47 AM

What is the purpose of ISO? Collection of funds for research? Investing in the development?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:19:09 AM

Hey. the project is interesting. only there is so little information about the project
 is there a ready base for technology development?
 or are you collecting money to conduct experiments?

Hello, Smiley
 Thank you for your interest. Wink
 For more information see our website:
 https://synthestech.com/en

info about results:
 https://synthestech.com/en/content/zadachi-i-rezultaty-opytov-po-holodnoy-transmutacii-sintezteh

and video:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4iOS2OGEdk

We have performed several hundred experiments, which form the basis for the development of technology.
 We collect investments for the continuation of research and the scale up of technology to the industrial level.

Are bonuses offered for investors?

;)Hi, Thanks for your interest  Cheesy.
 Of course bonuses will be provided for investors: for early participation and for token amount.
 We will inform about all the details asap.

Hi!
What will my investment be spent on?

Thank you for your question. First of all, the raised funds will be spent on material objects - construction of a laboratory and purchase of equipment. Detailed information on this is given in our White Paper.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

The project is interesting, but I'm worried about the real sector and a small team. Are you sure that you can implement the project with such a small team?

Hello, thanks for your interest and questions)

Yes, our Team now is not a big one, that's why we are running ICO - to expand our Team and Resources for Project implementation.

There are a lot of Nice and Profitable Large Projects with small teams...
Lets take the Founder of FaceBook - Mark Zuckerberg - his team consisted only of 3 members when he started out ...
And what about the Ethereum Founder - V. Buterin, at the beginning he was One and look what a Blockchain net he has created!
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

How about Transmutation of toxic and radioactive elements to a safer state? Thanks!
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

How about Transmutation of toxic and radioactive elements to a safer state? Thanks!

Hello, thanks a lot for your interesting question.
The aim of our research and experiments is quite different.
We don't plan to be engaged in toxic and radioactive wastes disposal.
Firstly, it is really dangerous and unsafe; secondly, it is unclear when radioactivity decreases, what direction this process goes... it is an uncontrollable process.
Crypto_em

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

Can't take this serious...
Scientific papers anywhere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: