Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25403 times)
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Nice door-parable in article "Coulomb barrier and Cold Transmutation", part of the solution. What creates the door is a twin catalyst. Easy stuff for those who knows, and a paradigm shift for those who don't

Interesting version with a twin catalyst. The LENR phenomenon still needs a lot of research.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Hi Dev. Chemical elements project based a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. how can this project will work and generate profit for crypto investors ? funding projects and implementing technology like this should be supported by the government.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

Hi Dev. Chemical elements project based a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. how can this project will work and generate profit for crypto investors ? funding projects and implementing technology like this should be supported by the government.

Thanks for your Interesting question)

Today ICO is the most modern and effective method of investment. Large investors set the terms of investment themselves, in addition, they can change them at any time. There is a risk of interception of development results, both to outrun us and to put the development on ice.

ICO is a modern market mechanism for investment. Anyone can participate in the project, both large and small investors. In addition, there is an opportunity to exit the investment project at any stage, thanks to the secondary market system.

Unlike projects entirely built on the blockchain where investments are spent on software, we are planning to use the money raised during our ICO for the purchase of equipment and construction of a laboratory. This means that investments are not about an abstract programming code, but they provide quite real assets.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

Yuri Bazhutov is in your advisers, he has long promised that the world is on the verge of a "great energy revolution". He promised generators for the production of cheap energy a few years ago. Is there any work product you have for years of experiments and experiments?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Yuri Bazhutov is in your advisers, he has long promised that the world is on the verge of a "great energy revolution". He promised generators for the production of cheap energy a few years ago. Is there any work product you have for years of experiments and experiments?

Thank you for your comment.
 We are not engaged in energy research, as we believe that this performed on a cold nuclear reaction has less commercial prospects. Based on our experiments, production of valuable elements is more effective and commercially applicable. Our results of experiments can be found here:
 https://blog.synthestech.com/tasks-and-results-of-the-lenr-transmutation-experiments-by-synthestech-3be7d9eb4497
tatnM

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Hi. Do you have competitors? You will develop the direction of Transmutation technology radioactive elements, read in your white book that there are developments.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Hi. Do you have competitors? You will develop the direction of Transmutation technology radioactive elements, read in your white book that there are developments.

Hello, thank you for your question. There are many groups that deal with the phenomenon of Low-energy Nuclear Reactions, but these researchers are purely scientific in nature. Their results have no commercial perspectives.

We are engaged in the development of commercially applicable technologies. We have developed several know-hows in the LENR field which no one else has. They give us confidence in the soonest commercial result. We have made significant progress and are far ahead of all the existing scientific groups in this field. Read more at synthestech.com

We don't focus on radioactive waste disposal. Our goal is the synthesis of precious metals.
Nunii

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Smells like complete bullshit.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

⚡⚡⚡Good news⚡⚡⚡, Smiley

This is Roman, Research center "Synthestech”.
An outstanding Russian scientist in geochemistry, Vladimir Krivitsky, PhD in geology and mineralogy at the Lomonosov Moscow State University (MGU), author of numerous scientific articles and 3 books on ⚡transmutation of chemical elements⚡, joined the "Synthestech” team of advisers to support us in development of our Project. Smiley Together we will accomplish great things for sure!

lidonglan1012

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

It is a great name to turn low value into something of high value, and hope that you can achieve this goal
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

It is a great name to turn low value into something of high value, and hope that you can achieve this goal

Thank you for your support, we do our best to achieve our goals. So we are doomed to succeed!
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

Synthesis of chemical elements — Science and Nature

Synthestech project is about implementation of experimental developments in Cold transmutation of the nuclei of chemical elements. A number of methods have been developed for initiating and maintaining the Cold transmutation process. In a series of experiments, phenomenal results have been obtained. Among other elements, chemical elements of the platinum group — platinum, iridium, etc. — have been synthesized. Development of technology for industrial production of these valuable elements using the method of cold synthesis (transmutation) is the main task of the Synthetech project. “Synthetech” will change the industry and yield huge revenues. Currently, the project is at the stage of preparation for the ICO campaign to attract investments. https://blog.synthestech.com/artificial-synthesis-of-chemical-elements-science-and-nature-a9f7b81c9c51
tatnM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Hi. I read a new post in your facebook about an outstanding Russian scientist in geochemistry, Vladimir Krivitsky. It would be good if you published his opinion on your project, I think for investors there would be an additional incentive!
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Hi. I read a new post in your facebook about an outstanding Russian scientist in geochemistry, Vladimir Krivitsky. It would be good if you published his opinion on your project, I think for investors there would be an additional incentive!

Hello, yes we plan to have a meeting with Vladimir Krivitskiy and interview him in the nearest future. And we will definitely publish his interview on our website. So stay tuned and don't miss our new posts.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

⚡⚡⚡Great news from Synthestech!
We are happy to present the Synthestech team members. Meet the people who do their best to make the Synthestech project a great success! https://ico.synthestech.com/ Scroll all the way down.⚡⚡⚡
Nunii

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Recently, people have been talking about Andrea Rossi’s reactor that operated for 350 days and produced six times more energy than it consumed. Is it a scam or can we talk about a breakthrough technology here?
Nunii

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

/* patent implies a practically full disclosure of the technology */

Only in theory. IMHO no LENR technology can be replicated by its patents today..
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

Recently, people have been talking about Andrea Rossi’s reactor that operated for 350 days and produced six times more energy than it consumed. Is it a scam or can we talk about a breakthrough technology here?

Yes, he designed an Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat) that generates heat through LENR – low-energy nuclear reactions. By the way, this reactor causes no radioactive emission. No doubt we can talk about a breakthrough technology here. We are on the verge of the Era of new power generation, so soon we will say goodbye to fossil fuels.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

/* patent implies a practically full disclosure of the technology */

Only in theory. IMHO no LENR technology can be replicated by its patents today..

There are a lot of examples of replications: Patented technology of A. Rossi was replicated by Parhomov, the patented technology of Tadahiko Iwamura belonging to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries was replicated by Toyota Motors and at the University of Kyoto and so on. In order to patent a technology, you have to disclose the mechanism completely.
tatnM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

Hi. When is the first profit available? And how much do you plan to give to investors, will the sum of the divots depend on the contribution?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: