Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25398 times)
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

I'm sure this will be a project with good profit, I support you dev
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

I don't see any information about the adress you provided to me:
"15 rue du cendrier, geneva"

Swiss Isotopes SARL doesn't seem to exist physically....
on google maps you are not visible at this mentionned adress

who is Joseph Eric Riedweg ?

Are you linked to Tarsem SA (precious metals)? (same swiss adress)

most of articles i read about Synthestech didn't took the risk as they mentionned each time :
"Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not represent the views of BitScreener. BitScreener is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in PR News/Press Releases such as this one."
or
"The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. XXXX does not endorse and is not responsible...."

So, how can I put my trust in you and get a clear opinion on your prohject if all the articles I see on the web were written by yourself?

Hello, Swiss company is only to manage finances, all work will be done in Russia, by a Russian company. At this moment we are thinking about changing the jurisdiction to Estonian, due to difficulties and slow paperwork going on in Swirtzerland.
As for the adress - it is a legel adress.
We are NOT connected to Tarsem SA in any possible way.
As for the opinion on the project, we are running a massive PR campaign, it is normal that it contains disclaimers.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Hello. Where can I find information about current fees and the number of investors who have invested in your project?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Hello. Where can I find information about current fees and the number of investors who have invested in your project?
Hello, we are working on it. Later our website page will show the current amount of the raised funds.
tatnM

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

understandably thank you. Another question, and when will the personal cabinet be ready? And the timing will not tell when the site will be visible information on fees?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

understandably thank you. Another question, and when will the personal cabinet be ready? And the timing will not tell when the site will be visible information on fees?

Hello, the personal cabinet is ready in technical terms; there is some legal work that needs to be done. The raised funds will be displayed on the website in the nearest future, in 7-10 days.
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

The project is interesting and im looking forward to follow this
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

New video presentation on Cold Transmutation research project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmaAXYKXHPQ
tatnM

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

Hello, the personal cabinet is ready in technical terms; there is some legal work that needs to be done. The raised funds will be displayed on the website in the nearest future, in 7-10 days.

Understandably thanks, but now you have information about the number of investors and the amount of collected funds
yurimir
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

What will be the minimum investment from one investor?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

What will be the minimum investment from one investor?

Hello, the minimum investment amount now is 0.5 Ethereum. But later the minimum will be lower. Stay tuned and we will keep you updated on the latest project news.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

The Synthestech project is precious metal refining?Will there be more environmental problems?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

⚡⚡Project News,⚡⚡

We are happy to inform you that the English dubbed interview with Vladimir Krivitsky is live. This outstanding Russian scientist in geochemistry, Moscow State University, stood at the cradle of transmutation of chemical elements in Russia and has a huge hands-on experience in this field. Click the link below and watch what the Synthestech advisor, has to say about synthesis of chemicals elements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgz0bHHrDOE&feature=youtu.be

P.S. Feel free to write your oppinion, we want to know what you think. Every comment counts!
tatnM

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

I, as a participant of your project, are interested in the information, at what stage is your project now? What are your difficulties now, are you in the legal field of Russia?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

I, as a participant of your project, are interested in the information, at what stage is your project now? What are your difficulties now, are you in the legal field of Russia?

Hi, we are happy to have you in our project. Thank you for your support. We are solving legal issues at the moment. Technically, we are completely ready for launching our ICO. We have already developed the marketing strategy and the complete automation of the Token Sale process. What’s left to be done is the offer and receive a couple of permissions.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

⚡⚡ Project News ⚡⚡

Preparation for the ICO is held successfully.

The long period of preparation is connected with the fact that we are developing all the necessary Infrastructure for ICO. This  Infrastructure will allow not only for those who are connected with the Cryptocurrency, but for the Other Willing  to take part in investing in our Project

Within a few days, the Investor's Personal Cabinet will be connected and launched, on which we will Immediately inform you.

From the Technical point of view, we are ready for ICO in many respects.

In the near future we will tell you the exact dates.

At the moment we have prepared an interesting article on the development of Technology and the Project for you.

We suggest reading our article:

⚡Transmutation - history of development and the Synthestech project⚡

https://blog.synthestech.com/transmutation-history-of-development-and-the-synthestech-project-864d1eb1278b
yurimir
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

This article contains a compilation of some materials about the Synthestech project that have been published recently.

A second opinion: what do people say about the Synthestech project?

https://blog.synthestech.com/a-second-opinion-what-do-people-say-about-the-synthestech-project-7aea4f057ec0
tatnM

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

Good afternoon. Is there any news on the account of the personal cabinet and the amount of fundraising of investors?
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

Good afternoon. Is there any news on the account of the personal cabinet and the amount of fundraising of investors?

Hello, thank you for your question. The personal cabinet is ready, follow the link to take a look https://my.synthestech.com/  The total amount of funds raised by now is around 440 000 USD.

tatnM

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

Hello, thank you for your question. The personal cabinet is ready, follow the link to take a look https://my.synthestech.com/  The total amount of funds raised by now is around 440 000 USD.

Hello. It turns out the sum together with the pre-sale you said? Soft cap you do not? What are the deadlines for ICO completion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: