Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25403 times)
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

I'm very interested in the idea of cold transmutation and obtaining from cheap materials precious elements including gold on which this project is built. Tell at the moment what precious elements you managed to get in your laboratories and what is the profitability of such transmutation?
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

How much have you, guys, raised already? where can I have a look?

We have raised $ 572,944 by now. Visit our website at https://ico.synthestech.com

Oh, congratulations. Can I still contribute? Just dropped out for a couple of weeks

Yes, sure you can. Follow the link and click on the buton "Invest Now" in the right upper corner https://ico.synthestech.com . For a couple of days more we offer 15% bonus in STT Tokens. So hurry up untill it's too late.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

I'm very interested in the idea of cold transmutation and obtaining from cheap materials precious elements including gold on which this project is built. Tell at the moment what precious elements you managed to get in your laboratories and what is the profitability of such transmutation?

We don't synthesize gold. We have obtained in our laboratory platinum group metals and such elements like iridium selenium yttrium. I'ts hard to evaluate the exact profitability right now. But we are sure it will be high.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

I recommend this interesting article: Growth prospects for the Synthestech tokens

https://blog.synthestech.com/growth-prospects-for-the-synthestech-tokens-648a5c7302af
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:35:29 AM by i-synthestech

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

Hello, this is Roman, Synthestech R&D Center.

We are happy to inform that we have raised the minimum amount of money required for the project kick-off.

We are grateful to everyone who has joined the project!

In this regard, we have started to equip the analytical laboratory with equipment, devices and tools. What makes our project different from the other developments in the field of LENR, is the focus on obtaining valuable elements.

Analytical chemistry plays here an important role. The laboratory equipment that we have purchased from well-known manufacturers is tailored to this task. The laboratory is being equipped with an Italian air filtration system FILTERBOX. This system will enable us to work with the necessary reagents for analytical purposes and subsequently certify the laboratory.

Also, we are waiting for the purchased Shimadzu X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer to be delivered, as well as the tooling for it.

By April 25, 2018, the Materials Analysis Laboratory will be completely equipped in the renovated facilities and then we will proceed to pilot implementation actions. According to this, the roadmap has been updated specifying the earlier experimental work kick-off.

Despite the major activity decline in the cryptocurrency market, we see a keen interest and confidently keep on running the Synthestech crowdfunding campaign.

Today, March 26, 2018, we launch the 2nd ICO Round which will last 1 week until 02.04.18, and until then you have the opportunity to purchase STT tokens at a price of 1 USD for 1 STT with a 12.5% bonus.

The BONUS is available in Investor's Dashboard: my.synthestech.com

Stay tuned and we will keep you updated on the latest project news.

ico.synthestech.com

i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:35:41 AM by i-synthestech

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

Hello, this is Roman, Synthestech R&D Center

Synthestech ICO has been very successful, meanwhile we are focused directly on our main work. The most essential part of this work is in-depth chemical analysis of Cold transmutation products.

Our main challenge was that we couldn’t carry out tests quickly and thoroughly enough. The institute analytical centers can’t provide an in-depth comprehensive analysis of our samples. We had to wait for weeks and months, and the further direction of our research work depended on these research results.

Now, we equip the laboratory with the most up-to-date Quadrupole ICP-MS - SPECTROMETER manufactured by AGILENT. This is a modern complex that measures concentrations of scattered elements (from Be to U) with fantastic accuracy and sensitivity. Most importantly, it can be used for isotopic analysis of substances. That puts our laboratory on the same level with the most modern centers for nuclear and geochemical research.

The expected delivery date is 15/04/2018, since then the pilot run, adjustment works and pilot experiments will be started. Further, the spectrometer will be used according to the work plan. This will enable us to quickly carry out accurate and high-quality analyzes of substances which we obtain through cold transmutation.

Today, 29/03/2018, we are running 2nd ICO phase until 01/04/2018, inclusive. You can still join the project and receive the 12.5% bonus.

The bonus is available in the personal investor’s dashboard: my.synthestech.com

Join our project and stay tuned and we will keep you posted on the latest project news! http://ico.synthestech.com

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Great News from Sintestech Telegram

"Now, we equip the laboratory with the most up-to-date Quadrupole ICP-MS - SPECTROMETER manufactured by AGILENT. This is a modern complex that measures concentrations of scattered elements (from Be to U) with fantastic accuracy and sensitivity. Most importantly, it can be used for isotopic analysis of substances. That puts our laboratory on the same level with the most modern centers for nuclear and geochemical research.

The expected delivery date is 15/04/2018, since then the pilot run, adjustment works and pilot experiments will be started. Further, the spectrometer will be used according to the work plan. This will enable us to quickly carry out accurate and high-quality analyzes of substances which we obtain through cold transmutation."

den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:36:37 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 12:55:28 PM by den_penta

Whau!
I miss so fat, so strong SCAM!

Better of all such shit described in Russian: xoлoдный yпpaвляeмый ядepный cинтeз, XУЯC!
Sorry for everyone it is ~ CUNT instead of CANR

It's not Ponzi it is Pons  Cry
Good old times.
In 1989 I vent to Uni and cold fusion was everywhere (because of my chemical speciality). Last questions was closed in same year.
This shit was last time buried ~2004 and now fagots use it in crypto world.

Just new generation rised.
Total idiots with phone in hand and headphones over totally empty pot on shoulders...

This is 110% SCAM

I'm seriously thinking to start new coin.
It will be mined on Field of Miracles.
Trust me. Original whitepaper was published 1883, in fact it's one of oldest WP in our world.
Coin will be based on trees with golden coins. Any other details after NDA.

i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Whau!
I miss so fat, so strong SCAM!

Better of all such shit described in Russian: xoлoдный yпpaвляeмый ядepный cинтeз, XУЯC!
Sorry for everyone it is ~ CUNT instead of CANR

It's not Ponzi it is Pons  Cry
Good old times.
In 1989 I vent to Uni and cold fusion was everywhere (because of my chemical speciality). Last questions was closed in same year.
This shit was last time buried ~2004 and now fagots use it in crypto world.

Just new generation rised.
Total idiots with phone in hand and headphones over totally empty pot on shoulders...

This is 110% SCAM

I'm seriously thinking to start new coin.
It will be mined on Field of Miracles.
Trust me. Original whitepaper was published 1883, in fact it's one of oldest WP in our world.
Coin will be based on trees with golden coins. Any other details after NDA.

You do not understand the topic. Since you have finished uni, the Internet has emerged and you can use Google. Perhaps you are so narrow-minded that you might call NASA and CERN scammers, as they are also working in this scientific field.
LENR today is a widely recognized phenomenon, here are the reports:

NASA Experiments review: https://synthestech.com/NASA_Presentation.pdf
NASA patent: http://e-catworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017.09.14-Published-Application-1663.0002PCT3.pdf
CERN review: https://synthestech.com/CERN-Report.pdf

I have given the links in this thread, but it looks like you haven't read the thread or our WP. Your jokes were already outdated more than a year ago and no one in this forum finds such nonsense funny.

Try reading our WP and ask questions on the topic.

i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

Our project has been a great success. We wouldn't make it without you - our community. You have had much faith in the success of our project at its earliest stages.

We want to share the possibility to join Synthestech project with as many investors as possible. In this regard, we introduce a new Bonus program – in which, all new investors will receive 35% bonus upon purchase of SST Tokens within the period from March 31, 2018 to April 8, 2018.

Hurry up to claim your bonus!

HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

Thank you for the juicy bonus. Recently the bonus was 12,5%, too bad for those who invested and didn't wait until now. Who would have thought  Sad
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

Thank you for the juicy bonus. Recently the bonus was 12,5%, too bad for those who invested and didn't wait until now. Who would have thought  Sad

We make it up for those who have missed this bonus. We increase bonuse up to 40% for those participants who have already invested during the Pre-ICO stage, in the 1st and 2nd ICO Rounds. These changes will be visible in personal investor’s dashboard in a couple of days.

Thank you for staying with us.

https://ico.synthestech.com
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

We make it up for those who have missed this bonus. We increase bonuse up to 40% for those participants who have already invested during the Pre-ICO stage, in the 1st and 2nd ICO Rounds. These changes will be visible in personal investor’s dashboard in a couple of days.

Thank you for staying with us.

https://ico.synthestech.com

Thank you very much for not letting us down. I will keep on supporting your project. Keep up the good project work!
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 03:15:17 PM by i-synthestech

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

There are a lot of questions about Cold Fusion and its nature. We offer you to read the article that was written with support of Vladimir Krivitsky, our advisor. Despite the fact that the article is several years old, it has not lost its relevance today.

You can read this article here: https://medium.com/@synthestech/transmutation-is-possible-b646763206e

Transmutation is possible!

Also we offer you to watch the interview with Vladimir Krivitsky, scientific advisor of Synthestech Project:

Transmutation and development of the Earth. Interview with V. Krivitsky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgz0bHHrDOE&t=1956s

We remind you that 35% BONUS is available NOW in Personal Investor's Dashboard: my.synthestech.com!

Stay tuned and we will keep you posted on the latest project news.
ico.synthestech.com

sradovic608

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

when this ANN start?
kettyhanna78

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

when does it start?  Kiss Kiss
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

Thank you for the link. Very interesting and educating read. I had no idea elemental transmutation takes place so commonly. Keep working on your transmutation technology development and make the process managable, that will yeald steady results.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

when this ANN start?

We are running ICO at the moment and offer 35% bonus. Hurry up, in 2 days the bonus will get lower. Follow the link to claim your bonus https://ico.synthestech.com
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

when does it start?  Kiss Kiss

Our ICO has already started and going! Follow the link to participate https://ico.synthestech.com Hurry up to claim your 35% bonus. There's only 2 days left!
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

Thank you for the link. Very interesting and educating read. I had no idea elemental transmutation takes place so commonly. Keep working on your transmutation technology development and make the process managable, that will yeald steady results.

You are welcome! Stay with us and we will provide you with more interesting information and profitable offers for making profit on development of desruptive technology. Follow the link to see our exclusive offer that is fading away in 2 days https://ico.synthestech.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: