Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2371 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?

Day trading is a rather risky business. But at the same time trading in the day you can earn a lot. Large earnings are usually always associated with high risk. In the crypto currency market, there is very high volatility.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:47:31 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 07:39:34 PM by Victorycoin

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.

Day trading is a rather risky business. But at the same time trading in the day you can earn a lot. Large earnings are usually always associated with high risk. In the crypto currency market, there is very high volatility.
There's risk whichever way we trade and a trader's business is not to wish the risks were not there but to become able to manage them effectively. If the market where to be without any risk, we wouldn't have been here talking about trading, because there would be nothing to gain out of it.

Like they say, knowledge demystify mysteries and knowledgeable traders do not stand in the way of the market, rather they create ways like ants to circumnavigate an obstacle. For instance a day trader can after ascertaining the dominant trend of an asset, settle to place trades only in the direction of the trend, thereby refusing to swim against the tide and greatly increasing their chance of ending in profit.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

When its bloody enough to buy ,day trading may be the solution to earn even a little, having some earning thru watching the coins that did increase or decrease in just hours can be good to trade.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

In my opinion, day trading is very risky. Especially in crypto. Maybe in forex where you can react instantly on patterns, news etc, you can make money (very hard and very stressful) but on crypto it is very hard. If I were you, I would do a bit longer trades. What I see is the easiest way is to enter PreICOs and leave on time. The other is when you believe in a project and you keep the coin on the long run.

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

Day trading with altcoins are really profitable technique but the day trading with altcoins are extremely risky. You can easily lose your money if you don't have enough knowledge about altcoins.
Either you day trade altcoin or bitcoin, if you do not have any knowledge about trading, you will still lose your money anyway. However, I prefer day trading with bitcoin if I am ever to even try day trading again which is very stressful and would rather prefer sticking with the other styles of trading, most especially short term. Day trading is for the experienced and if you do not have what it takes, you will definitely lose woefully.
Trading is learnt by practically performing it and there is no way to avoid loss at all. Every trader faces failure at some point during his journey because we are humans and it is common of us to make mistakes. It is due to these blunders that the knowledge of a trader increases with time and his experience level also increases. Someday, he becomes an expert. However, bitcoin trading is more beneficial than altcoins trading but challenging one too.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

the risk of trading you can lose when doing it, but if you dare to take those risks, you can benefit, remember behind a big advantage, there is also a big risk awaits you, you can not avoid risk but you can minimize risk,the market moves quickly, if you can make the most of it in the best way you can make a profit, try to keep looking for the experience of some small trades to make your failure as a path to success, do not worry about failure, because that does not mean it will all end, learn where your failures and fix it
rokon123

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

i think you should trade for long term investment for make good profit.i'm also try to make some profit doing long term investment.because, day trading is so much risky and i'm also try for it.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

bearish season is not suitable for day trading and also the time is good for long term trading and for buyers now
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

Day trading is not risky at all if you know what you are doing.but nowadays i prefer hodling instead of trading, and waiting bullish days to change my mind.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

Day trading is not risky at all if you know what you are doing.but nowadays i prefer hodling instead of trading, and waiting bullish days to change my mind.
I would still consider it as a risky thing because by nature trading is taking risk.
That is why it's important to make sure you risk only what you can afford to lose as in trading there is no guarantee that you'll end up
profitable, hence, everyone should be realistic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

There is no way you will escape losing if you trade everyday.  Everyday trading does not allow for your profit to accrue properly and you may end up taking meagre profit compare to tangible profit if one could wait 2to 3 weeks .

putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

I think trading really has a very high risk it depends on you how to overcome it and whether you dare to face the risks that exist. if you dare to face the risks that exist then you will be easy to deal with these risks and can benefit very much.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

Day trading is more riskily then middle long trading , in day trading very hard to make analizy and predict the price because of big volatile , for middle long trading is more easy to predict price and trade.
There is no pint of denying this fact that day trading is very much risky thing to do as it involves the time pressure as well because you need to analyses the market and then make some decision in no time and this is something which really puts whole of your money onto stake because one wrong decision will result in loss of all the money which you have then invested. You need to be good at trading if you want to go for this.
bullet007

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Day trading is as risky as you allow it to be. You can and should control the risks yourself.
shakeelraja

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

nowadays very risky trading because  this time low price bitcoin all altcoin 70%, 60% and other very low price . so today this for short trading very very risky but if hold very good future these altcoin .
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

As always, short-terms trading is an extremely risky activity, which may cause huge money loses. If you're all mentally prepared to lose your money - you can deal with day trading.
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

Trading and investing in Cryptocurrencies are really risky. You have to know that Cryptocurrencies are high risk investments. So theres no guarantee. It can rise in seconds to a 100x, but it can loose alt the value in the same time. So as an investors you always have to know that you are investing in high risky stuff. And thats why you should just invest that money which you can afford to lose. Dont invest money you dont have. Because it will be nasty when you lose money which you dont own.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Trading is always risky whether it be long term or day trading. But with day trading I think the only time it’ll be risky is when bitcoins movement is fast so you really can’t catch up when you will sell your coin or buy them. But my solution at that situation is I would set my buy and sell so the diversification of my coins would be even or would have lesser losses.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

very risky, but can give a lot if already enough experts in this field, and it takes a lot of time. better invest in the long term, which is also profitable. We are just waiting for the right time to sell it.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

Day-trading is very risky, it is for experienced traders. I think most traders should avoid it and go for long-term trading. It is highly likely that if you do day-trading, you have to suffer losses.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: