Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2197 times)
Cheddy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

LEARN TO DAY TRADE STOCKS AND FUTURES.....

....on youtube and google.  I recommend taking a year or at least a few months (not kidding) practicing with the simulator trading platforms that allow you to trade virtual money, so you can practice the strategies you learn online in youtube, google, and trader chat forums as well as what you think of.  This simulator keeps you from losing money before you are ready. 

A hard challenge we stocks and futures traders have is learning on real money because we blow out our real money a few times before we start to succeed, and most likely by the time we actually do learn what we are doing we cannot find any more money.  When people learn on virtual money, and make sure to practice and research for months if not years before using real money.....you'll know when you are consistently profitable because you won't blow out accounts. 

That is a PhD in a career that pays far more than a Dr. or Lawyer. 
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

LEARN TO DAY TRADE STOCKS AND FUTURES.....

....on youtube and google.  I recommend taking a year or at least a few months (not kidding) practicing with the simulator trading platforms that allow you to trade virtual money, so you can practice the strategies you learn online in youtube, google, and trader chat forums as well as what you think of.  This simulator keeps you from losing money before you are ready. 

A hard challenge we stocks and futures traders have is learning on real money because we blow out our real money a few times before we start to succeed, and most likely by the time we actually do learn what we are doing we cannot find any more money.  When people learn on virtual money, and make sure to practice and research for months if not years before using real money.....you'll know when you are consistently profitable because you won't blow out accounts. 

That is a PhD in a career that pays far more than a Dr. or Lawyer. 

Yes cheddy you are right theres a lot of tool you can use to learn trading start to read to gain knowledge you are in the right site to learn trading all you need to do is read and read tgeres no short cut in this world dont be quick to enter in trading industry because this is so risky.
Im not a pro trader im also newbie in this industry my first thing that I do is watch video in youtube this is recommendable because a lot of tutorial in trading are you can watch in this video streaming.
All you need to think in your mind is learn, gain knowledge then trading last is to earn money.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

It is very easy to be a trader but its hard to be a good trader, it needs more time and effort for learning and researching things about trading, also trading needs good amount of capital to able to earn more income because your profit will base in your capital.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
You do not have to go too far to find information, in this bitcointalk site has been much explained about trading. You can search various threads that discuss trading. In essence you should be able to analyze and make decisions. For various coin options in Trading should be tailored to the exchange you use, one of my recommendations is bittrex. You can trade on one of the best exchanges available today.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
You do not have to go too far to find information, in this bitcointalk site has been much explained about trading. You can search various threads that discuss trading. In essence you should be able to analyze and make decisions. For various coin options in Trading should be tailored to the exchange you use, one of my recommendations is bittrex. You can trade on one of the best exchanges available today.

I completely disagree with that, while there might be a few good trading tutorials here, I doubt you'll be able to find all the information you need here.
You'll most likely also pick up some bad information, there are far better resources out there.

You number one free resource for trading tutorials is this website: https://www.investopedia.com

You'll find all the basic trading tutorials on there.

diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

very easy to become a trader. just  deposit to some exchange then start your trading journey. but the hard part is how to become a good trade.

ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

indirectly actually already often do trading, you can trding anything you want and if you want to trading in bitcoin first step you have to have capital to buy bitcoin in order to trading bitcoin and altcoin that exist.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

There are different kinds of trader. Day Trader, Swing Trader and a trader who can HOLD. Day trading involves buying a coin on its low state, and sell it after few profits.  Swing Trading may take days or week. A holder is a good type of trader. Buy a coin in a low price, and sell it after few months or years.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

Been a trader is not a title. If you trade well and you bring in profit for yourself and sometimes other, then you are have become a good trader. Becoming a trader is very simple, just get into the market and start trading. Start with something little first and gradually increase your cap!
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

the first way to become a bitcoin trader you have to buy bitcoin with the money you have, after that buy altcoin or just let bitcoin you have and wait hinga you get profit after that sell and do over and over again.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

Of course, you need to read as much information as posible about trading: technical analysis, fundamental analysis, traditional finance and cryptocurrencies principles and markets. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.

One thing you should know, it is that in this world you need a lot ef expertise in order to predict the markets better everyday, this can be achieve with a lot of time invested, information known and a constant analysis of the markets. Anyway, trading is never an exact science which you can know always what's gonna happen. And at the end of the day, your profit is just a difference between how many succesful orders you've made and how many failed you've had.
In fact, everyone who wants to be a trader needs to put this in their skull. There is no way you can make it in trading if you refuse to learn. No damn way and all you have to do is to find the perfect learning space, dig for information as they are all plenty online and then start practicing what you have learned to get good at it. This is not a Nursery school rhymes, trading is a profession and I bet everyone should know that by now already.
buffbryan87

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

Here is how i started trading ->

1. sign up on Coinbase
2. sign up on Bittrex
3. purchase litcoin on Coinbase and transfer it to Bittrex
4. find a few coins that I like and follow them on all social media outlets
5. find other people that are into the same coin and follow them also for more opinions/data on the coin
6. buy and sell according to news of the coin

This is what I do. It works for me, but doesn't mean it will work for others.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

To become a trader we need to have somthing to trade first because that is the basic unit needed to trade that is why it is called trading. So after Having that thing you need to calmly wait until those coins became much more expensive because that is the essence of having trading you need to buy in a lower price then trade in in a much higher price in order to gain a lot of money. And a lot of people are losing money in this thing so we need ro be careful through everyhing we do we need to be patient because it takes time.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

You have plenty of information everywhere, and most for free. The best way is to start with a demo account, just to have the taste of the game.
But even if you become good in demo, it's the same as you was good at karate with a sandbag: a real opponent is another things...
Whit real money you'll understand that the first requirement for a trader is self control... good luck! :-)

Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:00:11 AM

regular trading is done in a short time, the principle is to buy and sell by looking at market trends. investment is buying crypto and stored for long periods conditions. do not see to market trend. Both options above require good analysis and observation to get maximum results. for trading required is the market trend, it takes a lot of time, right trading on the right time, a lot of fundamentals to be learned for trading, of course with greater risk. the only advice to do the trading may be required is always careful and should be right to make decisions. use a big toy if you want to do trading to get many profits. if you only have a small capital will useless on trading, cause just less profit in there. do invest is the best solution in small capital.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

Before jump it you should be have and learn about risk management and money management and also learn about how technical analysis work, learn more about price action, candlestick pattern, and function some indikator. For the exchange choose exchange that has full regulation like Bittrex and Binance. And other most important thing always patient and dont be greedy and always learn from mistake before.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

when you try to buy coin and sell coin in your market already included in trader, but to be a reliable trader at least you need a lot of time and experience.
Trading is simply buying and selling of things such that the capital of the person doing so increases ultimately. For achieving this, a person must buy an asset at a low price and try to sell out at a higher price. The first thing he should do is to choose a promising asset which can give him some sort of profit. Simply putting, an asset which is in great demand. A trader must also possess patience.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

You earned 0.001 BTC from trading which means that you already experienced trading before and its right that you consider yourself as a trader. Since you already experienced it, it’s not bad to ask for how to trade better because for sure there are experts here. On the other hand, I think it will be great if you share your strategies to all of us. I’ll be glad to know more about your experience. Congratulations to your achievement.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

For trading, you must create an account in a exchange like yobit or others. Than you must invest some money to start trading, minimal $50. Before trading, you must have knowledge about how to predict the price of coin and buy it. You can learn about how to read the chart. The tutorial can you find in this forum, youtube or website.

Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
I want invest some money but small risk and get small  profit
Before a hustler trader you must study, or be observant. Because when you go for trade you must know everything, and also you can teach everyone how to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: