Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4119 times)
bavian

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I agree with you and now the possibilities with bitcoin are limitless and the sky will be the limit because it has influenced almost everything in the world  so in  the coming year it can indeed influence software, finance, military operations among others all over the world. I wouldn't be surprised.
Yes i agree. It changes my vision about earning some money. Because as a student, its a good opportunity to have a source of income just obly by using my gadget and internet connection and especially by using my knowledge and learnings about bitcoin.
Yeah man, since the moment i know about Bitcoin, I know tons of way to earning money with it too. It really help me to change my vision about incomes.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

Bitcoin already changed my view on the earning income. So i think it would be change anything because money is the solution of every problems.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

Yes.I believe bitcoin will change everything. Our lifestyle,economy, career. It's the new Era of Currency. And I think 10 years from now, it will be acknowleged as legal currency to all nations. It will be taught to schools and its value will be stable. It will change every one's lives because it can be used by everyone. It has no restrictions at all. I can say this because I saw and heard a lot of people has changed their life because of Bitcoin
 So it should change my life too.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
even if bitcoin change manythings whats iiimportant is the positive changes
that could bring to us and not just now but for future.the design of crypto which the
majority is bitcoin is design for alternative sourse of income and what it can provide
for more users fooor long margin.
takose46

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:43:23 PM

IMO Bitcoin didn't change anything, it just improves everthing to become better over the time and diddn't change it.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

What will happen in the future is a mystery but we can predict it which will be revealed by the time.
But, I really doubt bitcoin can achieve $1 Million dollars in 2018, you maybe drunk when wrote this, out of your mind.
Central banks will not using bitcoin anytime soon and dollar will still exist and worth as it is now.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:06:31 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

What will happen in the future is a mystery but we can predict it which will be revealed by the time.
But, I really doubt bitcoin can achieve $1 Million dollars in 2018, you maybe drunk when wrote this, out of your mind.
Central banks will not using bitcoin anytime soon and dollar will still exist and worth as it is now.
I am pretty sure that Bitcoin will change everything because the people are starting to use it and it becomes bigger and bigger. The economic status will be affected because of bitcoin and it can help in many aspects especially in financial.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:06:47 PM

Yes bitcoin will change quite a few things.Infact it has changed things.It has changed the belief of the people from not using cryptocurrencies to making profit from cryptocurrencies.It will change the lifestyle,banking and investing habits of the people.Bitcoin can be considered as the global currency,not now but maybe late in the future.It only requires an internet connection.Though internet accessibility is not possible in every area of the world,in the future it will be available everywhere.So bitcoin can be used anywhere.You can carry any amount of bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet and you do not need to have any tension about the security of your bitcoins in that wallet.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:20:03 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin will change everything. Bitcoin now changes slowly the economy market of every country who really accept crypto.  A lot of changes.in business transactions. Make payment easy. You purchase btc now you become rich tomorrow. But I think it is so fast with regards in 1 million dollar for just a year. I didn't close my mind of its possibility to reach that price. When that take place everybody who does not have btc will become filling wasted. Those who have it will be so amaze and lucky. On that time every bank will prioritize bitcoin holders. Just an presumption.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

Bitcoin will not change everything, but definitely change people`s approach towards their investments. Bitcoin can make banks think seriously about their mode of operation and their view towards its investors. Bitcoin has already started this process. Many investors are now getting attracted towards bitcoin due to its unique features. Many billionaires or big financial institutions are investing in bitcoin currency by leaving behind their traditional methods of investments. Many merchants are accepting bitcoins in their business activities.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:34:53 PM

I tried many times but failed because they thought I was cheating and they thought Bitcoin was illegal. At the time, if they accepted my offer, they would now become billionaires. I always try to explain to them about Bitcoin but it seems they are stubborn and do not care what I do. They argue that it is just a virtual currency and not worth living in the present

Its ard to convince anybody, I saw bitcoin in the news this year sadly. But that's the point if you are first you earn a lot by keeping the idea alive that's why the greater reward comes from. Good luck to you and don't listen to naysayers.
That are some black proganda making bitcoin to collapsed. Of they have planning towards bitcoin will only fails because bitcoin have fully established in the minds of the people and they absolutely defend bitcoin from falling. The communities fully support will boost cryptocurrency to become strong and make it alive.
Bitcoin has very clear examples of changing lives of people and there are many evidences which support this thing that bitcoin has tendency of making you rich in short time. I have seen many people who are inspiration for others because they had simply trusted bitcoin and are now living their dream lives. We also just need to believe in this coin and within short span, it will change our financial status.
I am also waiting desperately for bitcoin hitting 1 million dollars because that would make me a billionaire at least in my country. Indeed, if we look at the history of bitcoin, bitcoin has been increasing in value since last many months and it does not has decreased even once badly in value. There are many reasons which are making bitcoin rise in value all the time and major one is the increase in number of investors.
Wow that to big to accomplish with 1 million dollars. It would be difficult to turn that to a million, we were already almost at $20k but I think a million is more than possible. Think of the limited supply of bitcoin and how many currency are present today. There are diffeerent variety of coins are being separated for every investors that are coming that why 1 million dollars is impossible.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:09:30 PM

Yes, bitcoin will change everything in this world since they will make the system more efficient and eefect.
Bitcoin civilize the society in future and make the process more convenient and user friendly to all people, which will save more time, money and less effort. I think it is a great thing that will make the life of entire humanity easier.
Poppy5555

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:28:06 PM

Bitcoin already changed my view on the earning income. So i think it would be change anything because money is the solution of every problems.
Bitcoin will change everything even it has changed the concept of paper money to digital currency i-e cryptoCurrency. Many people are entering in this market which is increasing Bitcoin’s price in the Crypto market. Sevral countries have declared it legal and they have installed Bitcoin exchangers so that people possessing Bitcoin will find it easy to buy things through Bitcoin cash.
toha bahtiar

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

I think right now bitcoin is very much changing the economy of a person, but we all know that the cycle of bitcoin will rise or fall in the price of bitcoin, it is true now that bitcoin soar in price, so we who participate in this forum must be grateful and don't be arrogant, be afraid later the price of bitcoin down, so the panicles now I hope bitcoin is help or change the economy of a person, and I'm sure if lately if the government approves the existence of this forum is surely all who come to this forum will be very happy.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:15:25 PM

I think right now bitcoin is very much changing the economy of a person, but we all know that the cycle of bitcoin will rise or fall in the price of bitcoin, it is true now that bitcoin soar in price, so we who participate in this forum must be grateful and don't be arrogant, be afraid later the price of bitcoin down, so the panicles now I hope bitcoin is help or change the economy of a person, and I'm sure if lately if the government approves the existence of this forum is surely all who come to this forum will be very happy.
somehow bitcoin has already changed the fate of many people, because he gave not only hope but also a real opportunity to live in prosperity, and not to drag out a miserable existence.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

somehow bitcoin has already changed the fate of many people, because he gave not only hope but also a real opportunity to live in prosperity, and not to drag out a miserable existence.
Bitcoin will changed life of people but I doubt regarding changing everything? Maybe bitcoin was made to supports our financial needed to excel our life, but this crypto was not create to make miracle.

In addition bitcoin are made to have an opportunity to other people.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

I think bitcoin change everything if you are a good investor to bitcoin and holder because bitcoin is very good to investor that have money they get good income if they know what they are doing.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:50:45 PM

Nobody can really predict what it will happen in the next future, but for sure it will be a real revolution, and I'm very glad to be part of it.

LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

Bitcoin does it now there are many people patronize it, because everyone want to get benefit to used it for their future even the government want to control bitcoin because in some point it threatens the economy but for me bitcoin is made for all so everybody has a chance to have a better future.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

In the early stages of internet it was not easy for the people to accept this technology but now in every field of work everything runs on the internet like wise bitcoin is the future of financial market and in the near future all the transactions will be run using bitcoin and other crypto currencies. One of the biggest problems faced by people is poverty and unemployment worldwide even after doing higher education there was lack of job in the market this bitcoin technology has the capability to bring a change in the world as it provides a source of income for the unemployed and thereby poverty and hungerness can be eliminated from the world, which naturally uplifts the economic conditions of the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: