Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2110 times)
Dimy38

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Even if it is, governments will destroy it before it does
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

I think bitcoin is not designed to end the government but instead increases world policy actions. I think the government should support bitcoin by updating our policy to adapt this new system. I believe through bitcoin, we will avoid future financial crises that save all economies in the world.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Bitcoin is not an enimy of governments. But some times bitcoins governments of some countries play a role as an enimy through restricting and banning it. I believe bitcoin can't treat government as an enimy and never think to end up governments.
I don't even think so that bitcoin is aiming to end government and hence bitcoin I guess couldn't replace easily the used of fiat's in every nations and country all through out the world. Bit instead bitcoin is an asset of every people who own it as a ticket to the brighter future they wish to have it as early as they can.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

I can not think that bitcoin is meant to end the government, but I think the bitcoin needs government support because there are so many people who own the bitcoin and it has helped many people become rich and have a future bright.
Botiki55

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

I think something like this will happen, only more in the government of the state will lie on the shoulders of people.
the state will not control people and will help in life, because it will no longer be able to control
cfmoc

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

Are not. Bitcoin's goal is to create a more positive form of currency trading. Ensure personal safety and convenience. Bitcoin is completely formed to form a new trend in the future. The search for and investment in Bitcoin by the people will cause some difficulties for the government. But the government can not deny the role of the Cryptocurrency market. They can only set up a legal framework for management, not a complete ban on Bitcoin. The goal of Bitcoin is not to end the existence of the government.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

No. Bitcoin's purpose is not distabilize government but rather help it through taxes from transactions as well as helping products move in the market.

Bitcoin will never end a government because government was established and will still stand even without bitcoin mainly because of traditional fiat money for transactions.

narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

It is a threat to banks mainly but banks will do everything to make it unsuccessful. They are already spreading negative news related to bitcoins.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

I think that Bitcoin's purpose is decentralized with such status so that people do not work in bitcoin. According to me, no government will want to end it. Because the government must pay tax from Bitcoin. Even Bitcoin works for the development of the country and the country. The country's trading system is fast. If it wanted to stop, countries such as Japan, China and Russia would accept it.
relationpartner7

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

In what aspect? Just financial? Then ok because else the Govt cant be replaced because a govt has a numerous responsibility to perform
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

Whoever said that crypto will end governments has completely no sense. Good or bad, the government is there so that someone can oversee a nation. Without the government, citizens will just do as they please and chaos will ensue. Nobody to coordinate regions and rules will be mixed. And that is not the aim of crypto.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
no its not bitcoin are not intension to stop or end governments perhaps they are heloing them people to get success

Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

Maybe you wanna say to end banks not governments.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

Bitcoin concept is not to end government or any organisation, rather, it's concept is to decentralize cash flow to every people in the world and benefit through it with digital economy in which banks or any financial organisation intervention is not required. Governments is to serve people in different ways like protecting them, providing security in the society etc but for Bitcoin it is just to decentralize currency economy to the people.
prsnakr

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

Lol. It will not end the Governments. Government would end Bitcoin, if they know they are in trouble Tongue I am not underestimating the power of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. But the fact is what I said.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

The reason for this hold on fiat currency for crypto is the banks are threatened. Stall and protect the corrupt.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

I don't think bitcoin will end the government, it's impossible. Bitcoin will end monopoly banks, it will provide a new system of payments, replace current type of economy.

Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Nope. Bitcoint was not designed to end the goverment instead, it helps the normal people to have some extra income aside from their full time jobs. I think there are few goverments around the world that is really not into bitcoin and wants it to end as possible because it has some threat to them. And also, although bitcoin is really powerful right know, still it does not have the power. It is very impossible for the bitcoin to end the goverment because the fact that goverment is way more larger than the bitcoin really makes it impossible.

Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

I do not agree. Without banks, we do not cash the bitcoins. And without the government it is impossible. It's like a car without a driver or a herd of some animals. Mankind, for the most part, is not ready for such a turn.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Bitcoin is the only asset in the world which is nt controlled by governments it is free and independent from governments the main intention of Satoshi is to free from governments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: