Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:12:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2110 times)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
actually the government and bitcoin can go hand in hand, the bitcoin depends on the attitude of the governments of each country, if they let the bitcoin let them run without their monitoring then the government will end, but otherwise the bitcoin will be able to help the progress of a country.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

No it is not to end government,it is to end banks.Bitcoin is for easy to transfer of money to another person at less cost than the bank.It is to end bank.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

Who said that? That’s the dumbest thing he/she said. How Bitcoin will end government? Will there be a good thing when no government? Bitcoin is development and improvement. Bitcoin will be going in and be involved in the government transaction in the future. Make you idea leading to the future not going back to the past. I can't imagine a world without government. Are going back as cavemen?

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
okakaynam

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

No not really , bitcoin goal is not to end the government but rather it helps to improve the government and to develop new policy for the sake of community in one country when it comes to poverty, money transaction and businesses. Bitcoin will really helps a lot to government if they really know what's the advantages of it and how to use it right.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

For me, i think bitcoin is not created to end government but to give solution to the banking problems we have. As a payment system, bitcoin could is fast and could  be send anywhere at anytime with low cost. It is open 24/7 and no middleman needed to process the transactions.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

How is that going to be possible? Bitcoin has nothing to do with government, the only sector bitcoin will affect is the banking system. Moreover it is given the people a choice, no one is forcing another to use bitcoin. Bitcoin only offers a transparent and fast transactions. It doesn’t offer governing services.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
NVCPRO

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

Imagine a country without government, typically Somalia, which is thought to be sectarian, illiterate and poor. Indeed, Somalia is one of the poorest countries in the world.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:26 AM

Thanks to the blockchain, the government's work will become transparent. It will be perfectly clear where, where and how much money goes
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

I do not have any idea about whether Bitcoin will end the government because I want the government to accept it as a form of payment or it could be new investment. We should not make Bitcoin and the government become rivals because Bitcoin never becomes a winner.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Even if we wanted it to happen I don't think bitcoin could actually end the government or even change it, bitcoin as a currency may have drastic impact in one nation's economy but that couldn't actually change the whole system itself. Bitcoin may suggest changes and new outlook in how government works but the governing system of the world can't actually be dismissed for it may ruin the peace and order of each nations.

serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

I guess its not that it is the main goal of bitcoin. Its basic purpose is for digital transaction and ease way of payments.. With the use of the technology of blockchain its use become easier.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

I do not think so. Just want bitcoin to help the countries do not even manage the bitcoin point of view because bitcoin helps the poor and want to lift the poor. Because of this the bitcoin helps the to manage to exploit our countrymen who are poor
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Bitcoin can not end the government. An unmanageable chaos will occur without government. At that time Bitcoin could not exist. Obviously, all progress in all fields is to build the government in particular and the country in general. Bitcoin is the dominant technology in the financial sector. Sooner or later, the government and Bitcoin themselves have made improvements to coexist and develop the same goal of benefiting the population.
shultz1994

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

Bitcoin doesn't mean the end of governments. Bitcoin, of course, is trying to confront the Central government, but it will not be able to completely eliminate it. Some state institutions may lose their need. Such as banks for example. In General, the main purpose of bitcoin and blockchain is the fight against taxes and corruption.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

Bitcoin is not developed and bring into existence to end the government. It is created to help us have an upgraded monetary system. The purpose of the bitcoin are to have a digital transactions, invests without hassle, be a source of income, and easy payment. If bitcoin will end the government that is impossible to happen I think our world would be in chaos due to no one will ever have a control to someone and no one will monitor our doings.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

I think governments around the world have already bought and continue to buy bitcoin. Maybe they kept bitcoin in the red zone for a long time, which would be cheaper to buy.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

no, bitcoin don't aim to end any governments, Bitcoin aims to keep people free from government agencies to watch their every financial trail, to end the dirty central banking business - governments are not the enemy of Bitcoin.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

IT IS A BIG NO! Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto do not want to end the centralization system of the government but to provide a reward to a mining process which where bitcoin is given to the miner, this was the main goal of bitcoin. Things just get confused because of much potential of bitcoin to be a currency because of its efficiency.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

this is totally insane thinking bitcoin will never end the goverment... it may on opposite side.
the goverment will regulate and make the coin to legalize in their country... bitcoin needs goverment to introduce the coin to their people in this way, there would be many investor to come in and will result to value increase of the coin
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

Definitely NO. It`s too naive to talk about the soon end of governments. Governments and political organizations have been here for centuries and no force can interfere that easy into their routine. Ecurrency is a modern type of traditional payment system and officials of many countries are afraid that this technology poses real danger to traditional structures like banks. Some of them try to legalize it, others are strongly against but for now that`s all. It`s better not to panic)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: