Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2104 times)
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

I don't see connection here why would Bitcoin try to end governments. Bitcoin can first only  replace our digital money that already exist (visa,mastercard,paypal) and huge success for BTC would be if can replace our fiat(usd,eur...)
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

End banks, yes, because bitcoin doesn't need banks to be used. But i don't thinl bitcoin will end governments, because governments don't only have to regulate money in a country, and apart from economy, other ministries still need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there.

Bitcoin doesn't end banks or governments. It will help the government to rise because people can now have an other income with bitcoin. In other words  each families can now support there needs without relying in the government.
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

In my opinion, it should be accepted that bitcoin was created as an innovative technology, which is based on blockchain. The purpose of its creation is not to stop the government. Bitcoin simplifies the implementation of transactions, facilitates the conduct of on-line banking calculations. The government has its functions and can regulate the scope of the crypto-currency, including the mechanisms of taxation in the field of crypto-currency.
therozaq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

The government shoul accept and legalize the bitcoin. The bitcoin is the future currency, it is a the future technology. No country refuse it, the future it will needs.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

it will never happen, my friend)) no doubt, blockchain is very potential and can replace many systems of our world. but not governments)) nope)) never. first of all, they would never let this happen.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

To end goverment is really not related to the goal of blockchain. The aim of bitcoin is to use in real world. They want to change the traditional banking syste, that is the purpose why a lot of you coin now. They insist that Blockchain is better than Bank in term of transaction fee, speed and you can directly transact to people anytime anywhere in world.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

I don't see connection here why would Bitcoin try to end governments. Bitcoin can first only  replace our digital money that already exist (visa,mastercard,paypal) and huge success for BTC would be if can replace our fiat(usd,eur...)

Right, I also cannot see why bitcoin will end governmental system. Without system this world will turn to chaos for sure.
Bitcoin was created to make human life better, to complement the existing payment system not replacing it. Crypto for now work best in the case of overseas transfer

israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

Yes, I believe Bitcoin has a lot of energy in the future, I am not sure who it uses, because it is the way to get Bitcoin deposited. My money is very quick
The crypto coin gold will soon begin to include the bitcoin in the national bank's reserve, because it will be the correct idea of ​​government
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

I don't think this way, bitcoin is just decentralized cryptocurrency created for people. The main purpose of bitcoin is to exclude government and other third sides from deal.

Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Simple answer for this is Not in out lifetime, It will take a lot more time for bitcoin to take over the world if that's ever gonna happen, still don't forget governments have full control over peoples lives, so it will never be easy, when they see it as a threat to them, governments shut down those projects and ban people from using them, and they will stay in control.

So either governments or Banks will not going to close because of bitcoin, the chance is to happen other side of this, Central banks and governments can really shut down Cryptocurrency. So no need to think of that or spread false rumors, just make your profit while you can and invest in real life projects and stay under the radar as long as possible.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

No. Why would bitcoin will end the government if it is just a currency. The only aim of bitcoin is to be the worls no. 1 currency and to be used by everyone. I think bitcoin can only end banks because blockchain is more better than any other banks, so there are no reasons for bitcoin can end the governments.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

The goal of the developers was to create a system of completely irreversible transactions, when an electronic payment between two parties takes place without a third guarantor party and neither of the parties, including any external administrator (bank, tax, judicial and other state bodies), could not cancel, block, challenge, or force a transaction.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

Crypto is unstoppable one day it will overcome all opposition. Let's see what happens next.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

I think bitcoin goal is not to the government , bitcoin is cryptocurrency this all about business and investment and if were talking about government , government is all about nations improvement .If both  government and bitcoin will combined that would good .
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

btc has not the power near the mission to end governments rather with the new blockchain technology governmetns could have more access in control and update it for themselves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

Certainly not, we would always need government of some sort in every human society just to balance things in other spheres. But it may drastically reduce the degree of government control on people's finances and economy in general. I believe the best is for both to correlate.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Hmm, I found it's quite irrelevant that Bitcoin's ultimate goal is to end government. It's an "mission impossible" to end all the governments around the world, unless there's a bigger united force that able to take control over the world.

So, it's unlikely for Bitcoins to put governments into the end...

Bitcoin concerning about digital currency it has the source to improve new technology of the world and government has it's laws that people follows on it they have different options to make a progressive world.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

I think its impossible because goverment is the center how the community growth and improve. Bitcoin can't destroy goverment it would not easy to do that. I think bitcoin will improve the goverment in field of transaction and build infrastracture it will be a source of income to have a better future in a country.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
derihendra

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

for the security and smoothness of bitcoin, it's supposed to be watching, everyone is afraid of losing money, because there is nothing to manage, if if the government set the bitcoin correctly, the bitcoin price will go up

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

Its not true, bitcoin goal is to improve more power to blockchain technology and help the users to improve their lives and not to end government, the government is the one who protect the people in economic growth of the country, they have different aspects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: