Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2110 times)
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

I do not think bitcoin is to end the governments.On the contrary, bitcoin governments can keep up.İf governments keep up with bitcoin, it will be much stronger.

sportroma2805

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

ecли oн в бyдyщeм бyдeт иcпoльзoвaтьcя кaк дeньги тo впoлнe вoзмoжнo cмeнит пpaвитeльcтвa тaк кaк пpaвить миpoм бyдeт тoт ктo влaдeeт бoльшoй чacтью биткoинoв
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
in the presence of bitcoin does not mean the government is eliminated and bitcoin is designated as digital money and bitcoin is set to use electronic equipment with peer to peer system, so the command is unlikely to lose in my opinion, and with bitcoin also many people helped for financial problems and facilitate payment transactions between cities and countries
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

I really don’t see bitcoin ending the government. Banks plus banking institutions may be destabilized by bitcoin, possibly removed from our minds but bitcoin cannot replace the authorities. Especially in countries where the government provides open free services like school, healthcare, and thus on.
Bitcoin is actually an approach to get rid of power making all decisions concerning money. As bitcoin is usually not controlled by someone, it is supposed to be able to be neutral, incorruptible. Nevertheless it is not adequate to rule an individual population.
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have good chances to loose power of governments thanks to diminishing taxation pool.

I see a loop:
More people use Bitcoin -> less taxes govt able to collect -> less funds govt can spend on enforcement of taxation legislation and other totalitarian things like brainwashing and online censorship -> more people use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrecies as real pressure from govt decreases.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

I think bitcoin is not designed to end the government but instead improve the world’s monetary syatem. I think the goverment should support bitcoin by updating our policies to adapt this new system. I believe through bitcoin, we will avoid future financial crisis saving all the economies in the world. The government should work side by side with bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

yes, I agree. The bitcoin is not designed to end the government but instead improve the world’s monetary system.I think it will affects banks. Bitcoin is digital currency, it is the future
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:13:55 AM

I think this is not possible bitcoin will not threaten the government. Bitcoin is designed to help people with their payment needs and create good investment opportunities. Certainly bitcoin will not end the government. If it really negatively affects the economies of many countries. The government will end the bitcoin.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

Nope. Bitcoin is not invented to end the government. Bitcoin is not against government instead, it helps to improve the world's monetary system. Bitcoin makes the lives of bitcoin users better and easier. Billions of people are using bitcoin. And also it expands immensely all over the world. This is just the beginning of bitcoin. It is not against the government.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

Definitely NO, I think its goal is to improve the payment method and other kinds of transactions, to make it in a easy way.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

In my own opinion, Bitcoin don't have any intention to end the government but to help them in many aspect such as in transaction and mode of payment. I can also say that it help the government to lessen the money scamming that has so many cases in every country. For that reason i can say that instead of saying the bitcoin's goal is to end the government, I can say that bitcoin helps the government a lot.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:30:38 AM

Definitely NO, I think its goal is to improve the payment method and other kinds of transactions, to make it in a easy way.

Right, if only government will give bitcoin a chance to be recognized it would be a big help because this will contribute a big impact to economy's improvement. And also helps every individual's monetary problem, it even give chances to those who are in dire need of money. So for me bitcoin's goal is not to eand the government but to help them.
aquaoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:16 AM

A big no to this question. Bitcoin is just a form of reliable crypto currency. Its like the 21st century Barter System. Era of concept What I Have I will give to you and what you have you will give it to me.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

I noticed that some people here hate banks and governments. Well, I’ve got news for you. Banks and governments are here to stay. Go live in Somalia or in some war-torn country if they want to experience what they’ve been wishing for.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

Many people said it doesn't mean you need to trust them,I don't bitcoin will end the government, but it will end Banks actually. Because it will be good composition between bitcoin and government if they work together, all the countries problem will solve.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:46:42 AM

What the hell ? Right, if only government will give bitcoin a chance to be recognized it would be a big help because this will contribute a big impact to economy's improvement. Well gues what ? No man ! Your imagination is taking you to far, hahaha. And also helps every individual's monetary problem, it even give chances to those who are in dire need of money. Btc may have a great impact around the world. So for me bitcoin's goal is not to eand the government but to help them. And it give a lot of people financial freedom. They do not have to depend on the bank anymore, that is why govern do not like btc very much. But some countries can take advantage so they like btc.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

Maybe that is not the goal rather helping to lift it up for better. Bitcoins function is to give to those who doesn't have in behalf. For that we will return and it is called an investment. By improving and keep the progress of bitcoin in the newly trend businness kinda innovation of marketing strategy. Their are different ways of helping the government through bitcoin. Just like for example bitcoin gives work to many unemployed individual.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

Not to end the government but to end the transaction thru banks.Bitcoin goal is to give a faster and easy transaction and also the assurance that your money is in safe investment.And also bitcoin goal is to help the unemployed people to have a source of income.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

Thats not possible, Government will still overpower bitcoin
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

I do not agree with this view. The governments are against bitcoin. I agree with that. But bitcoin is nothing to hurt the government.
The Crypto Stock Exchange is a step for the future. It has big advantages and disadvantages. Using it rightly.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

No bitcoin goal is not to end governments. For me bitcoin goal is to help many people that are poor and to make our life better. There are so many people that are now rich or successful they are now satisfied on what they have because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: