Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2104 times)
dansmith_99 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:09:43 AM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:15:49 AM

End banks, yes, because bitcoin doesn't need banks to be used. But i don't thinl bitcoin will end governments, because governments don't only have to regulate money in a country, and apart from economy, other ministries still need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:32:32 AM

I think bitcoin is not designed to end the government but instead improve the world’s monetary syatem. I think the goverment should support bitcoin by updating our policies to adapt this new system. I believe through bitcoin, we will avoid future financial crisis saving all the economies in the world. The government should work side by side with bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

redsuncrypto

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:23 AM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
End governments??? really??? how can we live in peace, survive, ordered without governments??? we can live without government, rule, law?Huh
jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:49:09 AM

Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:49:17 AM

no bitcoin goal is to end monopoly banks and middleman like western union money transfer so it will connect peer to peer
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:53:39 AM

Rather than ending the government the main motive of bitcoins is to end the dominance of Governments itself, bitcoins want to end how everything is being regulated by the people with major authority and that doesn't make government , to the people for the people and by the people...it makes the government ... For the big aristocrats for the big banks for the politicians.. and thus people have never yet gotten a chance to get the fair share of power I think bitcoins not only them but the whole cryptocurrency world wants to change it.. they want to build a society where power would be distributed  amongst everyone in a balanced state.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence. Sad
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:03:06 AM

Bitcoin was meant to be created to end the way banking system works and provide a new system of payments. But people are not focusing on the payment side and are focusing more on the asset side of it to generate more money for themselves. The development of BTC is needed as it has reached many people now. The governments are not supporting it because it is a threat to their way of banking and that is why some of the governments are not supporting it. They should know that BTC could really help people and create a new system of payments and should support it by joining the development of it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:06:00 AM

What do you mean by "Bitcoin goal to end governments"? Huh Be more specific when posting and direct to the point because it is hard to guess what you are talking about bro. Grin It can be government tax, It can be government rules on monetary issues or etc.

Every nation in this world is ruled by government.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:10:00 AM

gold is a decentralized currency, and it being that .. gold did not impact the thousands of past governments that much.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:15:57 AM

Bitcoin is just but a currency that is yet to be accepted by the government. Bitcoin cannot end governments, but rather the other way round - the governments can actually bring bitcoin to an end. I believe that bitcoin was not originally designed to bring an end/stop to anything but rather to improve the economic system.

Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:21:08 AM

Bitcoin does not have the task of destroying the governments of various states. Yes, he can not destroy them. Governments, as the main part of the state themselves, can cause big troubles to bitcoquence through its prohibition or restriction in circulation. I even do not understand the very statement that bitkoyn can affect the situation with the disappearance of governments. This is absurd. Bitkoyn himself will be constantly monitored by governments and if he somehow negatively affect the economy of the country, the government will establish rules for bitkoy to eliminate such influence, or make it minimal.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:40:32 AM

First and foremost bitcoin's goal is to transformed global finance the way the internet or world wide web changed the flow in online market. Generally, bitcoin's doesn't have any goal to change and control the governments.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

Bitcoin will end governments. This is the most silly in all of thing i used to hear. How can bitcoin end Government? If the government of many countries like they can ban bitcoin and bitcoin is end. Bitcoin is digital currency which can't impact to government of many countries. And people need government to manage the society. If society is not have government then everything will extremely chaotic.

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:56:05 AM

No i think.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:06:14 AM

Not at all. Bitcoin will not affect the current economy but it will create its own economy which will be far away from the control of the government. Bitcoin has nothing to do with government directly, it just helps us to hold our wealth with us without being dependent on any third party. However, since it will take the control out of government's hands, governments are definitely worried about it and will try to limit it as much as they can.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:09:22 AM

I dont think that it will end gouverments. To end a gouverment you need war. But for me Bitcoin and Cryptocrrencies are revolution! So it may dont end gouverments, but it will definitaly change their attitude. And i think thazs better then and any gouverment. But i hope they will end the banks around the world!
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

Hmm, I found it's quite irrelevant that Bitcoin's ultimate goal is to end government. It's an "mission impossible" to end all the governments around the world, unless there's a bigger united force that able to take control over the world.

So, it's unlikely for Bitcoins to put governments into the end...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

Probably the statement which more apropriated is "bitcoin goal is to end bank system"  Grin . For me it is not negative thing because bank as intermediate parties is no longer suit for this century. We have the better solution for save money and transacting, that is bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: