Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2173 times)
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Its not difficult for bitcoin. It will happen soon. Because performance of BTC is improving with time and also attracting more and more customers as BTC is famous more and more then reorganization will happen. In future i am sure that BTC will become the whole world currency because people are taking interest more in crypto because there is no such high taxes and transaction is possible every where.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

It seems that this is not excessive, with the number of users rising so drastically makes the future of bitcoin brilliant so bitcoin will be recognized around the world
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

Before this happens, I really hope that the lightning network will fix Bitcoin's struggle in completing all those stuck transactions... Once done, I'm sure people will flock to Bitcoin again.
The transaction issue is no doubt really an annoying thing for the ones who are there in the world of bitcoin but I don’t really think so that this problem will last long. This issue will be resolved in the coming days and that it will actually help the people in better way. If bitcoin gets legal, then it will for sure be making some very good name in the market and amongst the people. The usage of bitcoin will then be increased very much significantly.
Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?

Losing faith because they have put a dent in the trust system, they have been given a chance to prove the worth of their system and they ending up staying in the top and abusing people. People are going to the decentralized ones. Maybe there are so many problems arising but we have the altcoins which can do better job than the infamous BTC.
Will there really be a complete passing of the torch from the current system to the decentralized system?
Yes but we will have a rough road doing that, as we can all see they won't just let the services (third services) be dust just because we have better alternative. The thing here is that they will adopt the block chain and at the same time find a way to be in the top again and to solo all the benefits. That's how they work and this will continue to run for the next generations. Blockchain era or not.

mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Before this happens, I really hope that the lightning network will fix Bitcoin's struggle in completing all those stuck transactions... Once done, I'm sure people will flock to Bitcoin again.

I don't think bitcoin can branch out and gain recognition without the lightning network being implemented to reduce transaction speeds and fees. It's really holding bitcoin back now but when it is resolved if bitcoin gains global recognition the price can continue to grow immensely.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

The worldwide popularity of Bitcoin will occur within the next 2 years. At that time, people will learn about cryptocurrency, a very potential market for people who know how to exploit them. In addition to Bitcoin, Altcoins, as well as ICOs, the future of payment methods I think would be cryptocurrency, as well as the convenience and speed of transaction that they provide.

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

The worldwide popularity of Bitcoin will occur within the next 2 years. At that time, people will learn about cryptocurrency, a very potential market for people who know how to exploit them. In addition to Bitcoin, Altcoins, as well as ICOs, the future of payment methods I think would be cryptocurrency, as well as the convenience and speed of transaction that they provide.
Bitcoin will be recognized everywhere where even small enterprises can accept it for the payment of their goods. Everyone are unto bitcoin and almost people in the world are investing through it. The system must be very well to continue the fast transactions and less down for the server. Many people use because they have to transact or trade but so much problem occur.

rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

It will be historical revolution in crypto world people priorities will change,Totally world will be change specially in financial sectors transaction will be more secure and quick competition will give more benefit to users by reduce transaction fees.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

The current Bitcoin is well known to many and invested in it. This has led to a steep increase in the Bitcoin exchange rate recently. If Bitcoin becomes global currencies, the world currency market will have a lot of volatility. Cryptos will develop and replace completely common currency.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:34:46 PM by JCLee

If the future of Bitcoin is known by everyone, then the crypto will be free of exchange rate instability. At that time people would not be interested in investing in cryptos to make a profit. At that point, cryptocurrency will completely replace the common currency to become the official currency in every transaction. And people instead of cash transactions will switch to cryptos.

Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

Cant imagine if bitcoin will recognize the world. What a successful and rich countrt it is. But thier are many disadvantages if that will happen. As for now, bitcoin is not so famous in our country. Most of my friend are using bitcoin and its rapidly famous in our area because many things can do or can help bitcoin to us. It is not possible that the world will recognize bitcoin because of its faster of earning by your own technology.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:29:10 AM

Bitcoin is definitely already recognized around the world. You can't ignore something when your government has to start making laws about it because it's part of everyone's life. Is there anywhere that hasn't said anything on Bitcoin at all? That would be weird. Assuming they would be able to use the technology, so maybe not some very poor third world countries.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

It is possible to recognized bitcoin due to its features and benefits,our world would be rich if that will be implement because it was popular now and we can say bitcoin can reduces poverty ,it can help those people who are jobless and we can earn a lot of profit by investing.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
if this happens ,my contribution is to support Bitcoin because this is the reason why i have a job and because of that i can helped my husband to buy our daily needs and i  cam support him always and we have savings so i would like to thank bitcoin forever and bitcoin is part of my time and my life.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

Imagine Bitcoin known all over the world. Bitcoin is a very valuable coin money among the present, especially at a positive value Bitcoin price is very good for now. So the whole world will go ahead and expand if they trade Bitcoin money as long as I know how to trade with Bitcoin money I feel so much changed, I also feel unlike unemployed people again.
For the rest of the world this Bitcoin will be the same, if everyone of the world can trade with Bitcoin then also no doubt even though they have not got a job.
They can use Bitcoin money for a certain time, having Bitcoin is a huge boon because it is not easy and everything can be done for people who know Bitcoin money trading, I just work hard enough to earn Bitcoin money.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

Certainly very likely a guy because of the development of technology today is very fast,making it easier for someone in searching various information about bitcoin.Although bitcoin players in the future has increased,I still try to support each other to keep the relationship rope maintained properly.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

I think this already happend. Based on how people have celebrated their vitcories in bitcoin, I guess the world have already recognized bitcoin but not all countries have been willing to accept it in their conmmunity and in case all other bans will be removed and it will be officially accepted by the world, this will surely increase bitcoins value again.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Bitcoin being recognized around would really be a great idea. No hassles, paperless / online payment your can pay / transfer / receive money easily, it will come in a handy.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

It will be historical revolution in crypto world people priorities will change,Totally world will be change specially in financial sectors transaction will be more secure and quick competition will give more benefit to users by reduce transaction fees.
Even though bitcoin is not yet recognized by all of us in the world, it has become a great revolution in terms of Financial Aspects. It became a long time debate here in the forum if bitcoin can overthrow the use fiat money and use cryptocurrencies instead. But this won't be the case as bitcoin's transactions fees are so high that it would not be feasible for smaller transactions that we are doing in our daily lives.
imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

It would be great, in fact, i am always trying to help my friends and try to teach them how to buy and sell bitcoins and make a little profit from that, but they are always ignoring me when i talk about it, they all laugh at bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: