Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2169 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

I believe it will be recognized by many people in the world. Bitcoin is revolutionary digital economics system that decentralized, does not depends on anything. but in my opinion, only just known the word of 'bitcoin' isn't enough, it requires to understand Bitcoin generally as financial assets. I'm sure nowadays there are still a lot of people having a doubt in Bitcoin in term of technology and because of that they easily affected by FUD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

Yes of course it will have actually it is starting to be known all over the world with the help of technologies of other alternative coins already. Some big corporations and industry are starting to invest and to be a part of crypto world technology.
Yes, but due to the current price drop and the closing of a huge platform (bitconnect) will cause a lot of users to leave bitcoins as they are already loosing their hope in bitcoins and any other cryptocurrency.

We need to share a proper knowledge about bitcoins and the benefits about it for the peoples to make it easy to understand bitcoins and be much more effective for them.

From the starting of the 2018, several new peoples are been introduced to bitcoins and even some more will soon be introduced to the amazing world of bitcoins but not each individual knows the benefits and the proper methods to earn bitcoins. Some or the other day bitcoins will surely be spread throughout the globe and will make payments much more easier.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

there always be a chance to bitcoin being more popular than now and recognized by people around the world but it took more process to reach those steps and not an easy to do so because the government and regulation issue still be the main factor to hinder the popularity of bitcoin but if people around the world use bitcoin then the demand will more high and the price also will following too with very high
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

It is not that hard to achieve, specially now. Bitcoin is creating it's name really big and soon after having its name popular enough, it will be like a countries helping each other have more knowledge at the same time money.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

It's certainly possible, but hard to do so far. There are countries in which people know very little about bitcoin. On a global scale, contrary to appearances, there are not so many Bitcoin users in relation to the whole population. It will take a lot of time.
Actually less then 1/4th  of the total population is currently linked to bitcoins and have benefits in it and rest of the world is yet unknown about bitcoins. Bitcoins are a wide opportunity to earn good profits and i am sure that some day it will reach the hearts of each individuals. Bitcoins have already been much profitable for us and in the future it can eventually double our capital in some good intervals.

It is actually hard for the world to accept bitcoins because of the issues going on from the government about legalizing bitcoins. I am sure that legalizing bitcoins will only help the world to spread the knowledge and will serve several individuals to earn a good passive income online.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

It is hard to imagine that bitcoin is recognized by all people around the world. We may say that bitcoin will be known in many countries where people have internet connection. There are several countries that people don't know what is internet and also cryptocurrency.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

If bitcoin will be recognized all around the world , for the people or holders of bitcoin its sounds very nice if that was happen . I think today bitcoin holders have a big advantage on having with them in bitcoin. Crypto .You know why ?they have a big chances of making them rich just because of bitcoin
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

I think there will be a chance in the future that bitcoin will be recognized or known by almost all of the people in the world. If that happens in the future, there will be less poor people and the economy of those countries who adapt bitcoin will grow and develop.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

I think there will be a chance in the future that bitcoin will be recognized or known by almost all of the people in the world. If that happens in the future, there will be less poor people and the economy of those countries who adapt bitcoin will grow and develop.

Well how? I don't see bitcoin to be an easy solution to poverty or a country's economic struggle. It's meant to make transactions better and faster, not solve a problem that's hounding a lot of countries. Most people are now aware of bitcoin and it will be known, but i don't think it's going to save people from poverty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

there always be a chance to bitcoin being more popular than now and recognized by people around the world but it took more process to reach those steps and not an easy to do so because the government and regulation issue still be the main factor to hinder the popularity of bitcoin but if people around the world use bitcoin then the demand will more high and the price also will following too with very high

considering we are talking about replacing currency that basically used in every single day and it has been there since long time ago , then of course it will cost long time too to spread around the world and completely adopted in our daily lives.

a lot of people still doubt on how bitcoin could become worthless , on how legitimate it is.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

Bitcoin can be recognized around the world and this has being the case in recent years, I think for my country to know much about bitcoin, so many other developing countries will also known about it. And also if it goes to the point whereby bitcoin is being legalized in so many countries then bitcoin is good to go.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

I believe it will be recognized by many people in the world. Bitcoin is revolutionary digital economics system that decentralized, does not depends on anything. but in my opinion, only just known the word of 'bitcoin' isn't enough, it requires to understand Bitcoin generally as financial assets. I'm sure nowadays there are still a lot of people having a doubt in Bitcoin in term of technology and because of that they easily affected by FUD.
Most people see bitcoin from a negative point of view, they consider bitcoin very easy to use for crime transactions and bitcoin transactions only as a gambling tool, therefore the government is still hesitant to legalize bitcoin. In addition, most countries can not formalize the existence of bitcoin because local currency commonly used by the general public will be forgotten they prefer to use bitcoin as a means of payment.
But if the rest of the world has good internet service, the possibility of bitcoin can be recognized by everyone around the world and the government can manage modern technology in the form of bitcoin digital currency.
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

if btc would get recognized around the world it would be a huge revolution into the economy and we would be proud as early adopters.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:17:21 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:39:34 PM by sharted

if btc would get recognized around the world it would be a huge revolution into the economy and we would be proud as early adopters.

Now it may be  imagination,but it will be true fact.Now KFC start to accept the bitcoin,this is another diamond in the bitcoin crown.If this is continues,we can expect this to happen.Bitcoin is legal in many countries up to now.Countries like China,bitcoin usage is banned.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:49:02 AM

Economy in the world will be better, (maybe). Currently bitcoin is already more familiar, but still a bit of bitcoin users (investment, minning, trading). Bitcoin users are now explaining if bitcoin really provides many benefits for them. If the whole world knows bitcoin, and they're all bitcoin users, imagine how much profit around the world make.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:56:52 AM

It would be better if bitcoin will be known for everyone around the world and utilize it but basically, I don't think that everyone around the world would ever know bitcoin because some people in some countries are deprived of having an access to the cyberworld.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:09:46 AM

We do not know what will happen in the future , Many countries not accepting bitcoin .Many countries can not improve enough because of the tax free of bitcoin . But if bitcoin have a potential upgraded to help the every countries economy and be taxable all countries with non civilized accept this . I imagined that bitcoin is be part of the world economy assets , i imagined that i have more bitcoin to improve my country and also help the non civilized countries. I imagine that we all have sharing for the success economy. Imagine a good , delete the bad .

Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:10:18 AM

Wow thats a great news..
When bitcoin recognized around the world there is a big effect in our community especially inside of crypto world.
And providing of many benefits to us.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

With the rapid development of technology, the ease of accessing the internet, the development of social media, as time goes by, bitcoin would be easy to circulate in the community all over the world. Many countries forbid it, but more countries that support it will increase in value later, Which is good to do before demand is rising and prices continue to rise, we must hold bitcoin for long term
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.

Yes I agree on that.If the all the government will legalize bitcoin there is a big possibility that it will be recognized around the world.Many people will be interested on how to earn and also on how to invest to earn big but I believe that the banks will be against on it because they will lose many clients.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: