Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2175 times)
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

It is definitely possible that bitcoin will be recognized and used legally around the world. It should be initiated by the government to legalize  and regulate the usage just like the fiat money. However,  this would lead to more demand of bitcoin and would make bitcoin stronger. But before this would happens,  campaign should be done to spread proper information and implications asaociated with this matter.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Bitcoin should be more stable to become more recognized around the world cause tv or other media make people believe that bitcoin is only a possibility to lose invested money.

Accessence

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

Bitcoin is on its way and moving ahead really fast. A lot of people use it already and a lot, lot more are aware of it so yes sooner or later it'll be recognized worldwide when everyone will be able to use it for their day to day purchases.
OrganicCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

I think for BTC the answer to this question is no. But I guess there will be some blockchain (or blockchain like) based currency in the future that could be widely accepted.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Their is a huge possibility that it might happen in near future. Bitcoin start from scratch, no one knows if this will succeed, but as the years goes by more people gain interest and recognize its value. As bitcoin investor, We are hoping that it will be legalized worldwide enable for us to make a prosporous profit.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

Its true that bitcoin become popular around the globe but it seems there are only few countries recognizing it. If the whole world recognizes it, its true function which is a currency will be use anywhere.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

I do not think that it will be ever recognized by all people around the world, because it requires a pc and internet connection, while still a lot of people live outside of industrialized areas. But it is also not necessary that everyone knows about it. If 30% of the population will know about it, then this is sufficient to use it for all our monthly expenses.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

Bitcoin recognized around the world means a global currency which breaks all borders to gather people across the world , an achievment first of it's kind and much bigger than the EURO in the european union . Bitcoin legalized also may lead to taxes and that would be something that bitcoin holders won't appreciate .
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

Bitcoin recognized around the world means a global currency which breaks all borders to gather people across the world , an achievment first of it's kind and much bigger than the EURO in the european union . Bitcoin legalized also may lead to taxes and that would be something that bitcoin holders won't appreciate .
I believe bitcoin will be acknowledged all over the world maybe in the next ten years.When that happens,there will be a massive progress and of course the economy will soon rises too.And yes,you're right.Once bitcoin will be recognized,for sure next to it will be legalization once proven by the state that it will be an asset to the progress of the countries.So tax will follow and eventually we all have to pay taxes already.

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

There is still a long way before complete acceptance (think about how difficult was in the past to pay with credit card!)
So, probably companies will accept relatively soon, but you can bet that normal people will need at least ten year (don't forget, the bitcoin addresses are about 20 millions, so we are still a microelite!)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:48:46 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:04:07 AM by nguyenkhanhhung14

I think Bitcoin has become popular, everyone recognizes it will be very far, predicting that it will happen in the next 20 years. Bitcoin is a new concept for everyone in every country, with a lot of information about Bitcoins as well as the cryptocurrency, but most people only know Bitcoins without knowing the other crypto. Bitcoin trading is also a barrier that Bitcoin can not become popular at the moment. So I think the future if Bitcoin becomes popular globally, it will be at least 20 years later.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

I think most of the people already aware of bitcoin, the news, media and Internet especially social media has been actively reporting and updating the news about bitcoin, but not all people are understand about bitcoin and when all people understand and willing to accept and using bitcoin then bitcoin could be currency that make a lot of people life easy, bitcoin has been contributing so much for the users and there tons of potential yet to release when we see more adoption and legalisation around the country
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

There is a lot of talking in mainstream media, but bitcoin is still very far to be known, don't mention to be accepted.
But in the short term - if there will be some kind of control - major companies will start to accept payments in bitcoin.
Then, we'll see.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

Yes. If one country starts to legalize the use of bitcoins, other countries might as well do the same. This will lead to a new competition in the transaction of fees around the world. Bitcoin will be a huge success if those who have enough knowledge and experience about this will be able to spread awareness to beginners and to those people who want to invest money in an unconventional way.
It’s actually making no sense– what do you mean by –if? There are already some countries that legalized the use of Bitcoin, and I think India is one of them, but that doesn’t mean others will follow same footstep. By the way, Bitcoin is already recognized around the world, but you shouldn’t expect everyone to have interest in it.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Yes. If one country starts to legalize the use of bitcoins, other countries might as well do the same. This will lead to a new competition in the transaction of fees around the world. Bitcoin will be a huge success if those who have enough knowledge and experience about this will be able to spread awareness to beginners and to those people who want to invest money in an unconventional way.
Legalization is something we should not expect from all the countries and I would not really expect most countries to state that anyway as some of them have silently regulated it anyway. The important thing here is that bitcoin itself will keep going on just kike we have always had it with different challenges year in and year out, and as we keep growing, we will keep seeing a lot of things in play the more.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

It would be really nice if btc will be recognised around the world. Each country will increase its economic growth and more people will support btc. However, it will cause a bit decrease on its value because of the law of demand: if the demand is high, then the supply will decrease. However, the fact that people will still gain profit from btc is enough.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

I think it's quite possible, first starting with a set of forward-looking countries, then adopted in the other countries. Still the process will be slow and instead of bitcoin there will be another currency
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

if I think if bitcoin is recognized in the whole world of course its development is very good and we can not imagine. and possibly all of its users will also be successful and on the rich of course Grin
I do not think that bitcoin will definitely make you rich.It's still yourself who will make you a rich individual,bitcoin is just an instrument.I have learned especially in this crypto world that even if you are surrounded with bitcoiners,once you do not have passion for it,to make hardworks and perseverance in bitcoin,you won't still make a difference in your life.Sooner bitcoin will be recognized in the whole universe,hopefully people will appreciate its potentials like our very own fiat currency.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Yes it is possible but it would take time. Different countries have different stand on usinh bitcoin. Some accepted it positively - even regulated the use of btc. Some government is currently studying its framework in order to go simultaneous with blockchain technology. On the other hand there are also government who doesn't support btc and banned it. I think if there will one country that can fully utilize the use and benefit if btc it would be a good eye opener and a first step to btc worldwide acceptance.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
If this really happens then we will see new ways of earning as well as new ways of spending the bitcoin. I mean if it gets published all over the world then people will Lao take interest to invest into it. This will surely increase the market cap a lot and thus we will see all new price for the bitcoin.

This is like attracting more investors in natural way towards the bitcoin and making it very stringer day by day. Apart from this human culture will evolve in great way in terms of business relation amongst two different spheres of the world and different countries as well. Bitcoin will give equal opportunities to all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: