Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2173 times)
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

It possible that bitcoin start now to recognized worldwide.And hoping that it will not be banned in my country if the government will recognize it.Becauae as we all know that theres still few countries that does not allowed bitcoin.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

If bitcoin will recognize all over the world I think bitcoin will be accepted by many stores as a means of payment. The only thing I can contribute to the success of bitcoin is by using it as a means of payment and of course I still continue to earn bitcoin not by buying but through earning. But I think it takes a long period of time to make it possible.

Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

It possible that bitcoin start now to recognized worldwide.And hoping that it will not be banned in my country if the government will recognize it.Becauae as we all know that theres still few countries that does not allowed bitcoin.

Well it depends on the leader in your country. They conduct study whether it can be good or bad effect in your country. In other country, the reason why bitcoin is ban maybe their govenrment saw that bitcoin would be threat in the future of their economy. And if they legalized bitcoin they saw bitcoin that it has a huge benefit in their future economy. They have so many reasons why they can make it and maybe this is the result on their analysis.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

If Bitcoin is recognized around the world, it becomes popular, and Bitcoin will be the official currency to use all over the world. By that time, the government will control Bitcoin and its exchange rate will be stable, no exchange rate instability, manipulated by the news as it is now.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

It can now be used for exchange of bitcoin around the world. As long as you have some local miners, you can change it directly to them. However, bitcoin like the dollar as in the rest of the world recognized it might be difficult to do, in this world, or the right to occupy the dominant position, each country's currency is dominated by the right, bitcoin if you want to challenge these rights, I think it can not do. It hurts itself. Bitcoin should seek a legal tender and these coexisting development mode.

dihan

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Now with the increase in the price of bitcoin, bitcoin is the world's concern. Bitcoin is favored by investors like Japan and South Korea. I believe as the media reports, bitcoin will eventually be accepted by people all over the world.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?
Maybe the bitcoin will become very popular in terms of invesments because recognizing bitcoin also means that theyre trusting the features of bitcoin. And becausw of that many investors will convince to invest in some of ICOs here.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?
Those that truly understand what it is going are taking measures to protect themselves, some are buying gold since it is a currency that has been tested by time and that we know it does well in the case of a crisis, but you can expect the government to tax you saying that it was unfair for you to benefit which is nonsense since it is not your fault other people cannot see beyond the weekend, and other people like us buy bitcoin instead.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

If Bitcoin is recognized around the world, it becomes popular, and Bitcoin will be the official currency to use all over the world. By that time, the government will control Bitcoin and its exchange rate will be stable, no exchange rate instability, manipulated by the news as it is now.
that's a great goal too kak, because from the first we want like that, for the reason that bitcoin is increasingly in demand and can benefit more for everything
spraypaint

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

If this happens at the time the network would have a fee of $ 200 per transaction and it would take 1 week to confirm the payments. I believe that before it becomes common sense first, btc has to correct itself and update itself.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

If this happens at the time the network would have a fee of $ 200 per transaction and it would take 1 week to confirm the payments. I believe that before it becomes common sense first, btc has to correct itself and update itself.
I had the same idea. People are looking forward for bitcoin to be recognized around the world, it really is possible since the number of users is increasing day by day but it is just reasonable for me that if the number of users is increasing, bitcoin and also the exchanges must also upgrade. They must do something to accommodate blocks of request to avoid delay and reduced the time for the transactions to be completed.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Unfortunately, such an outcome is unlikely. People do not understand bitcoin, they are afraid of crypto-currencies, new technologies. While the crypto currency is not enough to fit into the world economy. I hope, in time, this is for the better.
I really do not see how it is unlikely. This is the crypto world and we all see the level at which bitcoin is gaining a huge level of global awareness seriously and the rate at which the media is really dropping it hot with both negative and positive ones. We may not see every country adopting it fully but we sure know that the acceptance is going to be huge later on.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

that's would be really good and it will impact all people re-meet the cryptocurrency

and all cryptocurrency will be fire rocket i think

Yeah that time will be very awesome because if bitcoin got recognition all across the world that mean the no of investors will automatically increase and the prices of bitcoin will be touching sky at that time and those who are buying now and if they hold till that time they will get billions of profit as well and as far as I personally think that time is not so far because bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity and 2k19 will be that time.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

yes it was possible that bitcoin will be recognize on all country. day by day more people are willing to know how to use bitcoins. soon bitcoin will be used regularly as digital money.
At that time, I believed that Investors will have more ways to invest their money since there is no hindrance and regulations limiting the investment.
When the whole world will finally recognize bitcoin, that will be the time when holders will be able of making micropayments in the form of digital currencies and yes, there will be new investment options also. I firmly believe that one day when all these crypto currencies will go mainstream, the paper money will come to an end. Our traditional method of money is going to be revolutionized.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Imagining people recognized bitcoin it became more popular to worldwide. Countries around the world became more effective when it comes to technologies . It also help poor people and unemployed people, those transaction in paying bills and many more makes it easier for everyone.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

Bitcoin is the crypto currency and it is widely used for the future bitcoin is the digital currency and we can use it for the better lives like if people invest their money into bitcoin and they will take patience i think they can get good profit. It is really new trend and it is providing employment throughout the world and better for the society. Bitcoin is recognized around the world the future of this currency is very bright it is good to hold bitcoin once you come to know the importance of this currency then you will be successful in the future.

Cinemo

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

If bitoin recognized by some people or I may say around the world.  Most of the people  who used bitcoin gives  opportunity to work at home they can also do it as a part time job.It gives a lot of needed andthey get money their for  expenses.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

Bitcoin is well knows at the moment and probably we will see that many not just companies but also some government will acknowledge bitcoin in near future. We will have some downfall like with China and South Korea and its normal after all but if we look in deep picture then we could expect to see this in some time maybe 10 years.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Bitcoin is well knows at the moment and probably we will see that many not just companies but also some government will acknowledge bitcoin in near future. We will have some downfall like with China and South Korea and its normal after all but if we look in deep picture then we could expect to see this in some time maybe 10 years.

I agree with you, but the thing why those countries like China and South Korea are making fud about the cryptocurrency, If they want to crackdown the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency they have crackdown immediately but they are not doing that. This makes people nervous and fears about the Bitcoin and other altcoin prices.
tannerchum

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

If I am going to imagine that bitcoin is recognize all over the world it is WOW because many people give thanks to the government that it will become legalize. I notice now a days that it is well known and many people are encourage those individual to be more active and keep attached. Because many advantages people will get. Soon it will recognize we knew that time will come.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: