Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin?  (Read 887 times)
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:18:08 PM

The coin that is doing well is the best coin. Currently Bitcoin and Ethereum are on top.

What is your goal here? Are you looking for the best coin to invest? If you have a greater capital and if you are well off then you may as well invest in bitcoin. It is far superior to other coins and profit fetching in the long run. You can even day trade with it.

Same is the case with altcoins like Ethereum and Nem. You can wait and watch or simply day trade. But be cautious. There is still volatility in crypto and Ethereum is probably more safer because of its stability. Trade only that which you can afford to lose. But if you are looking for an ICO then you will have to do a thorough research. Further, you may end up not having gained anything.

There are quite a lot of coins being introduced and it is not easy to bet on any. For small little perks and quick money you can rely on these ICOs and convert them to Ethereum. If it is not an investment but an earning then day trade. Be extremely cautious and trade. I think that will make you earn quickly.
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:36:07 PM

In the market of cryptocurrencies, altkoina represent the good competition, thereby force developers of bitcoin to remain active what they would continue to develop innovations. If a part of crypto community considers that the bitcoin has become outdated, they can accept altkoin. If you decide to invest in altkoina, invest in those coins which you investigated.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:50:09 PM

What is the best coin?
In almost hundred of coin around the world, I don't know what is the best coin ever. As usual, bitcoin is the most popular and best coin for other people and even I believe how it is good than other altcoin. We should not compare everyone of them because they have tactics on how they will promote their coin and make their investors safe. All of them has purposes, it depends upon us on how we will trust them.
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:53:42 PM

I believe that the term "best" is subjective as there are many factors to be considered - volatility, long-term security, timely accumulation of capital, etc. Thus, if you are searching for the one, which will grant you the highest return on equity, you'd better stick to BTC. Nevertheless, I, personally, have more faith in ETH, IOWA, and Litecoin - for me, they're more stable. 
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:56:48 PM

In my own opinion, Bitcoins is still the best coin as of today because it manage to increase its price even there is a problem happened on china which ico's has been banned but still bitcoins manage to recover as well as ethereum coins.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

No doubt the best coin is bitcoin, all good things are in bitcoin, and i choose altcoin for me the best is ethereum this is next to bitcoin based on stability. But many coins can we say it is the best once we got good profit on it, because this is our basis to categorized best coin if that coins gives us more profit.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:06:29 PM

What is the best coin?
It's hard to say what the best coin is because many coins are beautifully displayed and have the potential to grow in value.
I think it is the ethereum for a long term because I believe it will be of great value to the future.
ShubhExchange

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:14:59 PM

Today Scenario is most confusing in cryptocurrency world and we are not sure that who is the best coin because many types of coins are there, but today Bitcoin is the best coin because of coin start from Bitcoin so that's the reasons behind it.
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

This question will answer another question. How will you determine the best? What will be the factors? As of now and even tomorrow, I could not determine the best since all of them including bitcoin are vulnerable.  There is always an advantage and disadvantage in each of them.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

one of these is what you are looking for

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

jaka331

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:41:27 PM

Take suggestions from these kind people, do your own research and invest in what you see promising.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

I assume you're not asking about the definition of the 'best' coin....If so, it's BTC for sure (the king despite all things like the high transactions fees....) and then Ether (the Queen and will remain the same for long long time)
We can definitely argue about others, but I always see huge potential in EOS and Waves

snoogans310

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

i have some doge, pink and goldcoin. are any of these worth keeping or should i trade them for litecoin

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi

LTC ~ LN8e9QVx7es39KmSwtfnwaYYjNdibK3fXc
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:48:18 PM

Depends on what you are looking for. If it is ROI then in my opinion zrx is the best out there. Lots of development coming out on zrx in 2018, moreover look at the team, I think this might get listed at one of the best exchanges out there Wink

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:51:20 PM

What is the best coin?
I think that for everyone it's a coin and probably the best coins are those that gave the owner the greatest profit. Personality in me: Stratis,Qtum, Neo.

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

It depends on the market. Every coin is different every time. Some works on ethereum some on bitcoin blockchains. Some grows when bitcoin is up some grows when bitcoin is low.
nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:54:20 PM

Of course the best coin is the bitcoin but there are coins that will be better than the bitcoin. I think one of them is ethereum
maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:15:33 PM

with tx fees and time ETH is best for me
radhitya18

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:24:52 PM

Of course the best coin is Bitcoin, then litecoin, ETH, but there are still altcoin that have potential to rise, I'll buy it later if enough money
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:27:35 PM

with tx fees and time ETH is best for me

No, you very very wrong dude

Best Coin With No Fee and Instant Transaction only 2 coin's in the world
This is XRB and IOTA
Just my oppinion  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print