Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3059 times)
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:24:30 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

There are no exact or accurate preditions gere in the value or price of a coin in the market. Because they are volatile and we do not know when will the the large amount of people who will gonna buy that coins and when will be a large amount of peole who will sell it because the more people qho sell the lower the value it will gonna be and the more people who buy those coin the more value it will be. We cannot realy predict all we gonna know is every pump there will always be a next dump because that it is not always rising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:49:07 PM

Increase and decrease on the prices is certainly caused by the activity of trading or investment (buy-sell) made by everyone, the more who buying or interested to invest / trading.. the price will definitely moving up. And of course if many people are doing selling on trading activities / investing made by everyone, the price will going down. Well it's already natural to date it's still like that, and we should really be able to take advantage of this natural price movement condition.
It's very important we must smart on trading, and keep learning more things about the coins price developments over time.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

Increase and decrease on the prices is certainly caused by the activity of trading or investment (buy-sell) made by everyone, the more who buying or interested to invest / trading.. the price will definitely moving up. And of course if many people are doing selling on trading activities / investing made by everyone, the price will going down. Well it's already natural to date it's still like that, and we should really be able to take advantage of this natural price movement condition.
It's very important we must smart on trading, and keep learning more things about the coins price developments over time.
Yes it is, you've  point in that, but according to my research about prediction price of coin. Forecasting price movements of anything traded at an exchange is a risky probabilities game – nobody is right all the time. Many traders have lost lots of money, if not their life savings, into such attempt
The two main approaches to predicting price development are called fundamental analysis and technical analysis. While fundamental analysis examines the underlying forces of an economy, a company or a security, technical analysis attempts to forecast the direction of prices based on past market data, primarily historical prices and volumes found on price charts.
teinblek

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:19:34 PM

actually to predict the price of the coin is very difficult but we can predict it by looking from the price chart movement of the coin
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:19:47 PM

Normally, the value of a coin will be the peak to the bottom. When a coin occurs, the price will increase by 30% - 50%. You want to predict the price of a coin by analyzing the path of the coin ratio to be 80% accurate. Sometimes the analysis will not be correct because of the sudden price rises.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

The price of any coin depends on its demand and supply. If the demand is high, the price is high. But, if the supply is high, the price is low.

Here is an example to understand it clearly:
If the number of people buying Bitcoin increases, its value will increase. But, if the number of people selling Bitcoin increases, its value will decrease.

Unfortunately, predicting the price of any coin is very difficult. You will never know when will the price of any coin dump or pump.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

Recently I’m see most of the coin price is grow minimum 90% in this month if you see Ethereum coin and you can must understand what’s going on ETH. I’m hold eth and it is grow 1 ETH = $100 Profit That means par 1 eth grow minimum 100$ hope it will be reach $1000 and profit stand by $300 par ETH.
tiloufou85

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:42:36 AM

News and the trend of investors are the first things you have to know to make predictions on coins.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:57:39 AM

There are too many people know about coin price and I’m analysis coin market around 4 years ago . Now a days I’m see most of the coin price is growing very faster hope altcoin must grow and I’m holding some altcoin for my future because I know altcoin make a best place in this world.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:39 PM

Is very very hard to predict price!
Depens by market sentiment, etc
FREE ADVICE: look at news about coin...that may affect þhe price!
Following news can actually help. I have seen so many times that a news dropped made the market to boom in a very short while. It happens in every market and even in Forex. So, with that, if you are fast enough to get in on the ride, you can make some good profit.

Generally though, the crypto market is a very volatile one and you cannot just make quick predictions, you just have to know what you can expect and monitor until you get in.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:46:41 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:50:58 PM by bitcad4u

Following news can actually help. I have seen so many times that a news dropped made the market to boom in a very short while. It happens in every market and even in Forex. So, with that, if you are fast enough to get in on the ride, you can make some good profit.

Generally though, the crypto market is a very volatile one and you cannot just make quick predictions, you just have to know what you can expect and monitor until you get in.

The predict coin price are the value of  coin will be peak to the bottom when a coin occurs the price will occur by 30% - 50% , you want to predict the price of coin by analyzing the path of coin ratio to 80% accurate and two main reasons to approach the predicting price development are called fundamental analysis and technical analysis.You have to analysis in periodic to predict the price of bitcoin in future.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:51:59 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
Welcome to cryptoworld buddy which price movements or price volatility is just a common thing on this market and this is why it turns out to be profitable on most good traders but really a risky thing if you dont know on what you are doing.Predicting coins price is always the main job as a trader or an investor which we would normally need precise basis and calculations and presumptions its either on fundamental or on technical basis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:25:47 PM

that is what people call it as a fundamental. take a benefit on a huge news that pretty clear could affecting the price , of course you need to do some analysis before get started. that was the most easy way to predict i think with sufficient data.

other than that you might will get struggle to understand a technical way , required a lot of time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:53:21 PM

We cabnot predict the value of any coin but we can check the previous records of the price of any coin. 

The price increases due to the flow of the buyer and seller of any coins. 

You will learn about trading thru reading.

CryptoSignalz

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:05:41 PM

First you need to have a clear visuals of the historical data so you could reap insights. Then find patterns in the data and finally build a model or trading strategy based on the patterns.
tuyulcrot

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

we cannot exactly predict the price of the cryptocurrency but you can know the trend that it will go.
by analyzing charts or reading charts, this method is a bit helpful to predict the price of the coin.
But this does not guarantee 100% accurate, because this is just a prediction only.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:45:16 PM

we cannot exactly predict the price of the cryptocurrency but you can know the trend that it will go.
by analyzing charts or reading charts, this method is a bit helpful to predict the price of the coin.
But this does not guarantee 100% accurate, because this is just a prediction only.
Yes, I also agree with your view. That is just a prediction based on trend and technical analyst. There is one way you can know exactly, that is know prior information. But, if you are just a small investor, you can not know

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:24:39 PM

No one knows for sure the price of the coins when do the trading but some people are capable to know the nearest price. The person are who can read the graphic. If you don't have any base of reading chart you can join in signal group. There are much available.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:29:21 PM

How I detect a coin pump that leads to high price.
First see if theres a sudden volume rise in a week.
2nd check the charts if the coin is already breaking out.
3rd check if theres a news about the devs.
4th check the social media. 

Lastly Buy.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:15:50 AM

That is quite a difficult thing to do but one of the things that helps is news concerning whatever coin or token it is that you are holding>Good news on project development,partnerships,getting on board more experienced and popular people aboard a project and so on generally usually have a positive effect on the price of the token or price and bad news or problems encountered that are not solved very well will on the flip side have a negative impact on the price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: