Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3067 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
Actually no one can predict the price of coin but if you a good trader and if you have a lot of knowledge in trading i think you can predict the value of all coins try to get more experience and read more about that and one day i am sure that you will predict it.

If Nostradamus is alive, he can't even make an exact price prediction.
Yes, you are right that no one can make the exact price, but still we can study the market and do the analysis accordingly. All the financial gurus sitting out there do the same thing and on the basis of past, they are giving their predictions about the future and we have seen that many of the predictions came true. So for good predictions, you have to follow the financial think tanks and also keep our own analysis by taking max part in discussions and news.
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:53:28 AM

to estimate the price can be very hard, it is all about perfect market knowledge and its constant study and monitoring
akash15785

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:14:14 AM

Only GOD can predict when a coin will go up or down. We all only can assume when it'll be up or down. Sometimes, if you're lucky enough, your assumption goes correct.. But it's not necessary that every time it will be.
So, make your choice very precisely..
Good luck and happy holiday..
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:25:03 AM

You can't predict price, it is decided by activities emotional factors in buyers and sellers. But can manipulate price in your favour if you are big whale

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:55:47 AM

You can't predict price, it is decided by activities emotional factors in buyers and sellers. But can manipulate price in your favour if you are big whale
Actually you can predict coins that's why you are buying a coin you are predicting it's price become higher and you are right price can be manipulated by whales

ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:39:36 AM

You can look for technical analysis that will show you how often a coin goes up or down. The analysis will be 70% correct if the market is stable.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

Coin price is much more reliant on twitter shilling than actual usefulness. So you can't, but if the coin has something going for it, it will probably get shilled, so hodl

anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:50:47 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Coin price cannot be predicted because the value of a coin depends on the volumes of demand the more people purchase a particular coin the higher the value of the coin will become and vise versa.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

in my opinion technical analysis is a farce in the realm of cryptocurrencies. fundamental analysis is the way to go: try to find projects which stand out by having a dedicated development team, good aims that solve a real-world problem that is still a niche in crypto, providing novel technology and have not too much money invested in it yet (look at market cap, not coin value).

if you really want to predict the future based on historical data, go with sophisticated multivariate time series analysis algorithms rather than candle astrology and boilinger band nonsense.
Studying is one thing but the real test is when you apply those study in the field and gain the profit out of it. The best way is to read the analysis in the beginning and start up with the simulation account, practice it there and in the end, you can analyse your own work, whether you went with the profits or its otherwise. Discuss different matters on these like forums and it will reward you in the shape of profits in your wallet.
I don't think that Fundamental Analysis is the most effective among the two of them because of what we are seeing now with Bitcoin, looking at the cryptocurrency market as a whole you will know now that there are a lot of better coins compared to Bitcoin in terms of their features but look who has the highest price of them all it is Bitcoin even though it has higher network fees and slower transaction time you will see that it is still the most expensive out there so Fundamental Analysis is not useful for now, I would rather use Technical Analysis to predict the prices.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

Yes its hard to predict if the value of coin would increase or decrease but my basis is their white paper i always read more about the project of one coin and when i see it has a good vision i could buy and hold it for long period of time because that has a pissibility to inceease its value.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

to estimate the price can be very hard, it is all about perfect market knowledge and its constant study and monitoring

We can read the charts using some indicators and by this we can know when to enter the market, and or when to sell. The only way to predict the price is really on chart basis, so better to know the basic thing about it and this can give you a big help to make good profit.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

No one can predict when the coin will up or down, because it is only based on market activity. When more people are selling than buyers, the coin will go down. Otherwise, when more buyer than seller, it will up. But, we can analyze the coin with movement on the chart price.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:36:54 PM

Of course It's hard to predict a coin's value. Those who can must be rich by now. It requires certain skills and hard labor analyzing the charts before you can make some sort of estimation. But even we'll trained traders cannot always make the right prediction. There are just too many factors influencing the price rate.

crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:48:58 PM

No one can predict, Everything is manipulation,
 You have to always keep  eye on coins, if anybody's prediction is useful to you, then it is a lie. It may be true because he is very skilled.
All you need to do is become very skilled, and you can understand yourself once the price of coins will increase.
Happy trading...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:05:19 AM

You can't predict a price with 100% precision, but with good fundamental and technical analysis you can achieve a good level of predictability, at least on the short term. ON the long term, volatility is really too high.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:06:35 AM

If you want to predict a coin price which I think is almost impossible...then maybe you need to be really good at TA, you need to do a lot of research and spend a lot of time on it. Or you can also join a paid group, maybe they will give you good advice but it's expensive.
Or there is an easy way, you need to have insider info. Then you can predict the price and buy or sell before everyone else.

Join in the group and pay some money is also not making everything always running well.
It can make us more lazy to do a research about how the price goes. It will goes up or down. Prediction is easy but make it accurate in 100% is impossible.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:09:29 AM

We don't predict, but we anticipate based on the chart, fundamentals, and people or market's adaptation.
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:36:13 AM

Using Technical Analysis you can predict the coin will go up or down and also using Fundamental Analysis.
You can google it for complete way to do it.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:23:31 AM

If you want to predict a coin price which I think is almost impossible...then maybe you need to be really good at TA, you need to do a lot of research and spend a lot of time on it. Or you can also join a paid group, maybe they will give you good advice but it's expensive.
Or there is an easy way, you need to have insider info. Then you can predict the price and buy or sell before everyone else.

Join in the group and pay some money is also not making everything always running well.
It can make us more lazy to do a research about how the price goes. It will goes up or down. Prediction is easy but make it accurate in 100% is impossible.

For me there's no accurate predictions because price may vary at anytime, and we could not point out an exact value as fluctuations can be a struggle of every trader. Maybe speculations might gives more panic that's why we can see more changes of market value, not in lined to what has been expected based on what has been predicted. For now all we need to do is to closely monitor the price in the market trend so the we'll have a proper analysis towards selling or holding our coins. Deciding can be so difficult, and as long as we have the right principle and enough resources then stick to what's better and don't hesitate to follow your preferences.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:24:00 AM

I'd like to know the answer, as I'd be a billionaire! :-)
Out of jokes, you can't really predict anything, moreover cryptocurrency have high volatility; but with good analysis you can reduce the degree of uncertainty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: