Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3064 times)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:07:59 AM

You really dont know when the coin increase or decrease. for me no one can predict the cryptocurency but the most important is your patience. there's a saying "patience is a virtue" so dont predict just wait and you'll see.
It is really very hard to predict the price of the coin as there is no any system to forecast the prices of coin however there are certain indicators which can be observed. When there is a demand of a coin in the market it shows that the investors  are willing to invest in the same coin so the price of the coin will certainly be increased, moreover you are required to keep check on the market and keep himself update from any ups and down in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

You cannot exactly predict the price of the cryptocurrency but you can know the trend that it will go. With Technical Analysis you will know the trend, maintenance of a trend, and also the reversal of the trend as you will have some useful indicators. Technical Analysis which involves an analysis of its price charts particularly the Japanese candlestick price charts will serve as your guide in your next buy/sell decision.
Yeah, Technical Analysis is just the best way to go and then you can also include safety in your trading and not just assume that with your technical analysis, you are good to go. Market can change at any time and then even in some breakouts, they may end up as fake ones. So, the best is to always leave all options clear by just monitoring and following the trends even after making those analyses.

Predicting a coin price is one hard thing to do. You can only make predictions based on trends and then use some signals to make some trading decisions, but that does not mean you will end up right. However, if you do not know how to do some analysis, there is no way you can do any serious prediction as everything you will be doing will be so much more like just gambling.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:03:59 PM

You cannot exactly predict the price of the cryptocurrency but you can know the trend that it will go. With Technical Analysis you will know the trend, maintenance of a trend, and also the reversal of the trend as you will have some useful indicators. Technical Analysis which involves an analysis of its price charts particularly the Japanese candlestick price charts will serve as your guide in your next buy/sell decision.

I don't have much knowledge on trading and i don't know how to read the charts, what I'm just reading is the bug and sell (real time changes) and if Im going to buy some coins, I always check their tweets or their FB page of they have something new and then buy it because I think if they will improve something the coin will pump. I always keep myself updated on what will be their development or ongoing developments, one of the most important part is the long term goal of the coins platform. This is where it all began. If the service or the platform is good, the coin will pump of course.

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:32:59 PM

it mostly impossible to predict coin price since markets are up for 24/7 and anything can alter coin price. But at this moment all coins are showing uptrend
pikecara

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

You don't predict a movement, you follow a trend
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:48:18 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Try to watch some videos and read the thread in this forum or any article about tradiny so that you will clearly understand the movements in trading. The price increase and decrease is a normal thing in trading, there is no permanent price and flow of supply and demand.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:30:26 PM

The thing is, you can't actually predict the price of a coin. And yes, it does changes rapidly as no one controls it. It's just the people who believe in it and the team working behind it make a coin successful. You can have a rough estimated prediction by researching about a particular coin and keep yourself educated with the coins price charts, it's technical analysis. These things help your decisions to be good whether or not to invest in a coin or make an estimation by looking at it's trend whether it's price may rise or fall and also help in predicting it's average value. That means what will be the coins average price for a certain period.
And knowing all this comes from gaining lots and lots of knowledge. Which once you enter in trading comes with experience, Both good and bad. And also after all your knowledge and experience there might be times when you are wrong and you might make inaccurate predictions, but that's because the fall or rise of a coin is not in specifically someone's hand.

Agreed we all can make a guess about the future market value of any coin but there is no guarantee of this thing that your guess will be right. Nobody can tell us what exactly will happen in the days to come. However, chat analysis and reading the reviews of different sort of people can give you a fair idea about the market price of bitcoin. You can make your future planning based on that but do not rely completely on your prediction.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

For me it is hard to predict the price of coins because any time it may can change the price it maybe high or low price it is hard to know.
Actually this is the beauty of bitcoins. If this volatile doesn’t come into account then bitcoins wouldn’t have such huge fame and popularity. Now a days, bitcoins are so much increasing regarding the prices, and this is only because of the huge demand of people. Once the demand becomes high, prices get shoot and when people sell their bitcoins, prices just drop. It happens yes.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

A price can't be predict because crypto market becomes a part of gambling. Though Technical analysis some time help but Pump & DUMP make fail them. So my advice - until the market becomes full read don't invest. Follow site like coin calender & twitter profile of crypto influencer.
CantIdentify

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

This can't be predicted I think. The only thing is that you'd better invest in something which looks legit (good founders, existing business, etc)
I just invested in modultrade, I really like the concept and the guys behind it. Let's see what happens
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:28:53 PM

it mostly impossible to predict coin price since markets are up for 24/7 and anything can alter coin price. But at this moment all coins are showing uptrend

Most of the coins do move as per the btc prices. If btc rise so does altcoins and vice versa mostly. Now btc prices mostly moves as per the news globally. If something is being approved or make it legal in some country etc then prices is tend to move upwards and on negative news it will fall . This is major factor which could have a long term impact on the price of the btc and other altcoins. Also we can have short term speculative price rise and fall too.

Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

its hard to predict the price because any time or second the price is change maybe high or low.. the price is fluctuating any time and no one know can predict that..
Yes it's hard to predict the exactly price of the coins, because anytime the price will change.
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

I think no one can predict how the price would move in the market. You need to have a little luck if you are in trading, plus a good decision making when to buy and when to sell.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

We must consider the supply and demand of coins. It depends also on what season or months where people usually spend there coins or invest them. Predicting its price with these factors will usually be the determinant. We cannot really predict the exact price but knowing these factors will help. The movement varies everytime so might as well give time to check it from time to time. In this way also you will know the trending or the ups and downs of prices. Comparing it per minute or per hour or per day or monthly. You can familiarize its trend. Nevertheless, expect some other factors that may affect it especially for some negative comments that may change the mind of the current investors or users.

snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

We can't exactly predict market value or price of crypto as it is depends on many factors. These factors determines market value, up and down of price. Some of them are like legalization of cryptocurrency by government, demand of coin, acceptance of coin by merchant and online retailers, etc.
We can analyse market behaviour on the basis of trend of values up and down and in dertail study of factors affecting it.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

I think if a coin is working well on it's time line and roadmap, that is a good indicator if a pump is incoming. I think form now on this will be my strategy when I will have time to trade more seriously. I will check the roadmap of a coin and see if it is hitting any milestones then buy when it is still cheap or low. Apart from any sudden news hitting the markets and chart reading, along with more capital inflow, there is not much else we can do to try to predict a specific price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:00:58 PM

Learning to read charts, this is a good move.
but this job is not easy, there must be a guide.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

No one can really predict the bitcoin price but yes you can see the trend if the price is decreasing or increasing. If you see the price start to fall you can sell your bitcoin and if it's starting to rise again you should start to buy more bitcoin to gain higher profit.
I think it is something which you can guess through the team behind it or through analysing that how promising project it and the basic idea of the project. .Altough anyone cannot predict the coin price because it's very volatile, however, if you are good at logic and math, coupled with experiences in bitcoin trading, you can somehow grasp the movement of the price.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

I think if you have deep knowlodge and understanding on crypto you can predict and would probably guess when it will decrease or increase but we are all here studying i guess. We can do research and study about the factors what affects the cryptocurrency prices and value it just need time and patience to get through with that.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

Price drops and goes up depending on its demand. Prices are based on supply and demand. There are many ways that you can use to predict the price by looking at the charts and use trading tools. If you want to learn there are many websites that teach the basic up to the complex about reading charts.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: