Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:01:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2728 times)
Grossthschild

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:45:24 AM

It is hard to trade efficiently.
Trading should be optimized.

The best trading is always having cash to get in.
Each time falling.
Buy more.
Each time jumpimg, pump hard

I am rich
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

Very good advisers. But how did we know if this coins has a great potential for us to buy more of it. Im just an still newbie at this kind of way. I think I need more advice guys.
You have to know more about the coin. Stick with the big coins like btc eth dash xmr ltc. Never invest on coins you're not familiar with.
Agree, well-understood the coins is really good in term of trading. Just pick the amount coin that you can control then try to understand hows the coin market move. I have been doing this strategy, and I really make a significant profit just by doing the swing trade the coin.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:23:24 PM

Trading is HARD, not gonna lie. you need to be self tamed before you can actually trade because i am very sure you will loose money in the process to be a pro trader.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:05:36 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
I do not want to be bothered with complicated strategies. In my thinking that when I already get a profit margin then I will do trading action. Because I think when we've got a chance then we have to make a decision soon. Do not wait too long because it will only make us experience disappointment, I do not want to regret when we missed the opportunity and I think that opportunities will never come easily.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:28:23 PM

It needs a lot of homework and concentration to be successful trader. It is important to have understanding of the current market where you want trading or investment. It also depends on the capital you are willing to invest in the market or trading. Trading requires great efforts which need time, if someone have sufficient time for his day trading then he should start from minimum of his capital and those having no time should opt for long term investment.
A whole lot of it. A trader was not born in a day; it took a lot of effort from learning and hard work to get there. There are so many things you look out for in every trade and there is no way you can know them if you do not have the proper knowledge.

A lot of people who call themselves traders have been gambling all these while and only if they knew that all it would just take them will be some few weeks of learning and that is all. From there, things would become so easy that it would be like film trick.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:50:08 PM

Well, to trade efficiently, you should go and study first the basics in trading. In trading, you should first train yourself on what to come so that you can deal with your trades.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

leave the day trading to the bots but i suggest you go on a long term, and have a lot of patience when you want to start on trading because trading needs patience and compassion about it, and trust no one lol.
Brkucz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

well there are some strategies which are based on people which can show variable results. You can focus on tech analy. Some people who dont know how to trade, mostly consider to check projects and the coins's  white papers to see what they offer for the future. So this is more likely about fundemental analy. This one is also very good point to trade efficiently.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:52:17 PM

Perhaps right timing? There is no hard and fast rule in trading but right timing is key. Right timing per se is subjective because it would mainly depend on the amount you have vis-a-vis your target amount. One rule of thumb, however, is to sell high and buy low. This is the sure measure that you are able to profit from this undertaking. Moreover, you have to take note of the time when you bought and sold your Bitcoins because it is a determining factor on how well you are earning within a period of time.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:54:52 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

If you want to be a trader then choose your own way of trading style.
The basic rule or tip in trading is buy low and sell high,so you need to have good amount as investment if the price of the coin falls they you have to buy more and sell it when the price increased.Try to do more Small trades as much as you can don't wait for a big trade,trade only if you can make profit otherwise just keep it, don't sell in a hurry when the price started to fall.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

Perhaps right timing? There is no hard and fast rule in trading but right timing is key. Right timing per se is subjective because it would mainly depend on the amount you have vis-a-vis your target amount. One rule of thumb, however, is to sell high and buy low. This is the sure measure that you are able to profit from this undertaking. Moreover, you have to take note of the time when you bought and sold your Bitcoins because it is a determining factor on how well you are earning within a period of time.

A lot of traders mostly regret their decisions also because of eagerness to buy or sell. Because in these deal, even 10 minutes, their is a great price increase especially in bitcoin. I remember the time when it went to 5000K dollars during that chinnese crypto ban. It was just in a short span of time but many people did buy in that time. Altcoins may work differently but that is why they are more likely to become a long term investment than some short term
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

I think it's really hard to share with you about trading strategies, they will never sharing it to you free Smiley). Maybe they have to spend a lot of time and lost a  lot of money to be able to trade like at the moment so I think you'll never being able to get it for free Smiley). For now when you don't have much trading skills and experience I think you should find out the courses about trading and join to learn about it, try to imrprove trading skills like collecting news, volume analysis,....

ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

Try to do an extensive research or take special courses in trading in that way your skills in trading will develop. Also experience is a great way to teach you and develop your trading skills try though with small amounts.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:56:09 PM

First, trust your skill and never listen about people share their profit without proof. Second, money management become basic point about how control your asset. Simple explanation is, even you get wrong analyze there's asset to cover it, so you can replace it on the right moment over and over again. Last one, when reach the target just leave the market and never come again ( disciplines ). That what i'm doing and make survive and get income.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:30:36 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 04:11:34 AM by bitcad4u

First, trust your skill and never listen about people share their profit without proof. Second, money management become basic point about how control your asset. Simple explanation is, even you get wrong analyze there's asset to cover it, so you can replace it on the right moment over and over again. Last one, when reach the target just leave the market and never come again ( disciplines ). That what i'm doing and make survive and get income.

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and it's trading is the one of step in the bitcoin system and it's including selling and buying ,the selling is sell the bitcoin in bitcoin system,You need to practice trading to learn about it and try to improve trading skills like collecting news , volume analysis.Only the practice make you to perfect in trading.
piporipo879

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:11:03 PM

I think daily trading is too much stressful and time consuming. We are trying to make money to be able to do what we wanna do. And all the things we wanna do are gonna make us happy. If you get overwhelmed with daily trading success, you will fail at the first step of being happy. I think it this way. Long term investment to solid coins is the best option in this point of view.

I think you are right:)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

These are some vital points to note as a new trader, most of the veterans are also abreast with it.
1. Always have  a trading plan.
2. Always trade with a predetermined stop loss
3. Always have a predetermined take profit
4. Remove yourself from trading( Emotion) trade only what the market is telling you.
5. Do not revenge against the market.
6. Trend is your friend follow it.
7. Have a good capital base.
thanks good luck.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:49:50 AM

In my opinion learn about fundamental of the each coin first to find coin that has good and strong in fundamental and then choose that some coin by maksimum 5 coin, divide the capital to each coin and hold it in a few month. This strategy will take very less time than day trading and will be efficiently and also will be more easy and profitable.

peopleupsetmeup

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

The golden rule, coins that seem to be too good to be true, ain't the way to invest.
Also while trading remember to trade in between stable coins in order to catch up the game.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:29:50 AM

Day trading is risky to starters/new traders, which can make you loss all your investment and no capital at all. It is more better you go for a long term trading plan, buy some few coins (after a good time on research about those coin) when there is dip in there prices and wait for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: