Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2729 times)
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

There isn't a proper way to make a good trading.. the only way in that you can "improve" your trading is just by trying to learn a little bit instead of just jumping to the pool without any knowledges of how to trade, that is what i done at the beggining and i lost a lot of money because of that.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment i think that is efficient, there is an efficiency in long term as well if you can choose the right coin by buying just a small amount of it and selling it higher after a long time.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:19:45 PM

Just buy some guides, search for a little tutorials, and you will be able to make a good trading in a few days from now.

There isn't a secret key for this, patience is  the only thing that you will probably need

Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:49:26 AM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

I trade short term and also middle term and i do not know if this efficient or not comparing with other strategy.
I dont mind if this is not effeciently but i will mind if i loss money. Trade with your own plan and discipline is the way to trade effeciently.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:03:45 AM

I am not a pro-trader. But I usually trade altcoins via its USDT pairs. Trading coins on BTC pairs sucks. I usually follow my coins from Twitter. If theres a big event then it will produce a greate output on its USDT pairs.

Try the coin's USDT pair, sometimes even the coin is down on its BTC pair. USDT pair keeps kicking butt.

Ok so you need to encash the altcoin? Just convert the coin into BTC.
You are right and so many times, you can make a lot of money trading USDT pairs than BTC pairs. I recently tried this two, and the rate at which I increased my USDT easily while doing some good analysis, it was not that easy doing it with BTC most especially during some of BTC movements that affects the Alts in this process.

Not like they would not affect as well even with USDT, but you stand a better chance of making good profit even while trading BTC-USDT as well.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

If you never did mistake it mean you never tried,Risk factor every where involved we can not finish it but we can minimize it by pre study and knowledge of trade and after practical experience no matter if you did g you will learn from it and in future will avoid past mistakes. Just keep going on never stop will reach the goal.
Definitely and even after learning, you will always be bound to make mistakes and those mistakes are like the experiences you need to get better and not to get greedy.

I remembered that after learning, there was a point I still got greedy but over time, I understood the fact that even if the market move higher or lower, just have a strategy and stick to it and with that you will professionally make good judgments.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:36 AM

Here is my reward for 7 days of participation @Viberate promotional activities. Yoin the music revolution and take your part of tokens daily.

My Balance
1284.48862809 VIB
(136.6487 in last 24h)

If I Express this in dollars @ current price:

Estimated value:
≈$552.85161246 USD($)

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

I think i give you one important thing in trading, you must follow the trend. Go to binance and see the price of altcoins there. Any altcoins listed on exchange will x2 price atleast.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

There's the old adage: Buy Low, Sell High. Do your homework, study the market, the coins that you want to invest or trade. Learn how to read graph, TA and most of all used your common sense.

Another is control your emotions. Trading is not for emotional people. Its a serious game that you need your common sense to make good decision. Based everything on logic and not by your heart.

Patience is also a key, you need to wait for the perfect time to buy or sell. This makes a lot of difference in terms of losing or winning in this game.

For me, to trade effeciently, a trader must know the flow of the cryptoworld trends. He/she must willing to take the risk in every trading he/she will make. If beginners (just like me), he/she must seek some advice from professional traders.
Trials and errors is the best key to become an effecient trader. You can learn a lot from it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
terzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:04:05 PM

Before any trade you need to do quick research! Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards. For each trade you must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:35:09 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
Yeah you are right that every good trader has a unique strategy which help to earn profits but before that you need to a research and gain complete knowledge about the investment in which you are planning to invest.Go for long term investment over short one as it will help more and choose the coins with good potential and lower price.You can loose your money but you need to control your feelings and act wisely not taking hasty decision. Remembere everything comes with knowledge,skill and experience so is trading which is not an easy task to perform.
BitcoinThief

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

Before any trade you need to do quick research! Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards. For each trade you must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.

Sounds like a winning strategy to me. Cool
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:20:33 AM

efficient trading is by way of trading not only in 1 coin only but must have some coin to add the assets you have so that when the price rises, your bitcoin can increase.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:19:27 AM

efficient trading is by way of trading not only in 1 coin only but must have some coin to add the assets you have so that when the price rises, your bitcoin can increase.
yep for eficient trading you have to have 2 stacks of coins"
1 stack for selling.
2 stack for buying if desired coin drop below average price
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

Do some research first about the team and the project behind then avoid any kind of pump, invest when there is a dump. Unlike other i like to diversify, to increase my chance of profit

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

You need to get ahead of the game. Check the news recently about your coins before they start buying it. Another one is long term holding because this one really works effectively compared to all the strategies on trading out there.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:20:29 AM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.

Hi man, thanks four your insight. Now i found my problem while trading. I'm try to trade in a lot of crypto assets with small amount. damn! For now on, i will do some deep research about which assets that can make me a lot of profits.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

To trade efficiently in my opinion doing long term trading so not to much to consuming time. Just learn about fundamental analyis of the sime coin and then buy it and hod it for longterm, by this way will be more easy and efisien to gain profit than doing short trading that to many consuming time.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

To trade most 'efficiently', only do very short term trading on days of extremely high volume. Get in and out of several positions within minutes, make your 100% profits, and then leave.  Then watch everyone else wasting their time making the same profit you did in one day but over one year of watching charts and losing sleep.

TA is also much more reliable on short timeframes too. The chart on long timeframes is unpredictable and based on news events whereas the chart on short timeframes is like a form of physics where TA applies. By trading on a short timeframe and being in for minutes or hours you dont even have to know anything about what you're trading.

60659 📦
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

In trading, the basic rules are buy low and sell high or buy really low => hold => sell very high. That's the basic rule in trading, the rest are just supporting the main rule.
Well i agree with you, that is the basic rule here in bitcoin or here in trading world, if you want to trade efficiently you should know that you will always buy low and hold it and then you gonna sell it at high price, and to trade efficiently you should always or do day trading to be a great and an expert in trading.
You will have to spare most of the time to your business while doing efficient trading as one will have to dedicate himself to the trading so you will buy at low rate and wait until its value increases which needs proper monitoring of the market.

One may improve his knowledge if he is new to the market and should seek the help of other experts that how they manage their trading so after improving his know how about trading he may have efficient trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████