Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2728 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

To trade efficiently you need to be skilled enough to know about the market in a precise manner. Next thing is the funding or the amount required for buying and selling of altcoins to bitcoin as well to other pairs. This don't get you profit every time, so efficiently trading too is possible to some extent.
It is not at all possible for every one of us to do trade and that too efficiently. It is quite a technical thing and it requires lot of time and efforts to become a successful trader. If you are interested in trading. Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment I think that is efficient
If you are keen to get into trading and that you really want to make an effective earning out if it, then the very first condition for this is that you must be sure that you are only investing our money when you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in a better way. Other than that, you need to keep on learning no matter what and that you need to choose the right coin and stay patient.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

to do it, always follow the charts and check the prices of the cryptocurrencies often. Compare them all the time. This video will also give you the tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqV-SxDMg_4&t=2s
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

Effective trading depends on your ability to judge the market. If you are good at investing, this is simple, but you are not good at it, you have no better way than to follow the market regularly.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

Follow the trend and never goes against it. Ensure the coins you trade has enough volume and liquidity. And most important is never put all your investment on one coin.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

I think that most people need to understand that trading is not a job, and that you can not get super millionaire in just a few nights like many poeple think. Trading requires patience, and if you are not patient, you are gonna lose all your funds

Trading can be a job, full time trader is great. if you have a good skill and an analisys.
It will be profitable. yes, trading is required patience and this is the key in trading to be successful

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

I think that most people need to understand that trading is not a job, and that you can not get super millionaire in just a few nights like many poeple think. Trading requires patience, and if you are not patient, you are gonna lose all your funds

Trading can be a job, full time trader is great. if you have a good skill and an analisys.
It will be profitable. yes, trading is required patience and this is the key in trading to be successful
Trading is among the most beneficial professions of the world. Traders are rich guys who not only earn money but respect too. A person with the required skillset can change his financial life dramatically by involving into this job. Big things also come with big sacrifices and challenges. It is easy to start but difficult to stay here. Basically, persistency and patience play the most significant role in success of any trader.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
If you want to effective trading, the most important method is to follow the news and events of the coin. Because there are good news or important events, the price of the coin will increase

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
The best method for trading is patience, you need patience and calm if you see the price of the crypto market increase or decrease. Do not rush to sell or buy too fast without thinking. That will make you regret
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

The method I use most often is the hold method. When you participate in trading methods you will spend a lot of time. you should trying to use method hold. It's a way to make more money and take less time

Am I spamming? Report me!
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

If you mean to do daily trading, you need to force your skill to be daily trader though the market is in not active, when people try to be daily trader, ofcourse they should force their mind to make profit everyday eventhough just a little, but you need to see the risk behind trading daily, if it is impossible to trade daily when the market are average down in price, i think long term investment is the best option that you need to.
Effective trading should not force us to overwork ourselves daily. So if we overwork it will lead to the body to be weakened. I advise if you want to succeed in the Crypto market, have a clear goal for each investment project. I believe that if you clearly target you will succeed early in this market.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

I think that the biggest challenge of forex is for a long time. And this can not last for long, about 90 percent of new traders. And the reason for this failure is not to achieve the long-lasting skill required. And forex market expertise is the forex survival tool. So, to gain expertise in meaningful trading skills, you must learn more about Study Forex. One more thing is to have a sense of humor to learn new things.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

You need to be emotionless but only in trading and don't apply that in real life. I've seen many people getting attached to their coin they became deaf and blind to the true state of their altcoins. If it never works then leave but some people still stay.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

Cryptocoin day trading is one of the best strategy to gain profit, also the best way to lose your money so if you dont have any experience in trading it is better to not use this strategy.sometimes i will do day trade, there are times that my trades successfully reached my target profit but there are also times that I loss and when day trading I don't like cutting my lose so I end up getting stuck waiting for the next pump. The better strategy is buy a coin when the price are decreased significantly but it is still depends on what strategy works good for you, if you are comfortable with day trading then it is good.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

You just have to have an important element of trust and patience. It is important and necessary to become a talented investor. You should love the investment and should not think short term profit. Look beyond and hold longer, you'll have a huge asset block like Warren Buffett. Grin

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

You need to be emotionless but only in trading and don't apply that in real life. I've seen many people getting attached to their coin they became deaf and blind to the true state of their altcoins. If it never works then leave but some people still stay.
there is valid reason why they are must have to choose on staying even that they know what are the real state of their coin that they are holding for even me i may gonna do this also cause i know what is my coin for and this is not for what other people look for it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Trading is one of the most difficult thing to do and that you need to do each and everything related to trading very much carefully if you want to make some good earning. The best thing which can help you in doing the trade effectively and efficiently is to learn all the basic things first and then start with the small amount of investment money and keep on increasing the amount with time and experience.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

The easiest way to receive a profit through bitcoin is by buying Bitcoin when the price is down and reselling it as the price rises, but apparently, HOLD is the single most successful way.
Trading is not that much easy thing to do as most of the people who think of it and that the ones who think of it like this are the ones who don’t know much about the trading. It all depends on your learning and the skills which you have and that the way you plan the things according to the situation which then helps you in making the right choice at tough times too, thus aiding you in making of money.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

Trading has a very simple rule in the market, first is you need to follow the rules and try to handle the pressure every time the market price is dumping because in this way you are going to avoid losing a huge amount of profit in the market.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Trading has a very simple rule in the market, first is you need to follow the rules and try to handle the pressure every time the market price is dumping because in this way you are going to avoid losing a huge amount of profit in the market.

make sure that you know when the time to buy and sell and don't panic because once you panic, you cannot follow the rules in the market and you cannot make any profit. and if you can make a strategy for trading, I think in the end, you can make a profit and if you still focus with this, you can make a big profit. I am sure that with making an analysis of what is happening in the market, this will help you to make a decision in trading so you can have the opportunity to make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

The easiest way to receive a profit through bitcoin is by buying Bitcoin when the price is down and reselling it as the price rises, but apparently, HOLD is the single most successful way.
Trading is not that much easy thing to do as most of the people who think of it and that the ones who think of it like this are the ones who don’t know much about the trading. It all depends on your learning and the skills which you have and that the way you plan the things according to the situation which then helps you in making the right choice at tough times too, thus aiding you in making of money.
more patience cause trading needs to take a lot of time while this is was been taking for and we all know that trading efficiently are always based on the person that are do trading for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: