Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Gone ?!?!?!  (Read 1896 times)
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:50:09 PM

I do not like this exchange, it hangs and creates problems, but there you can find cheap coins that have not yet entered the large stock exchanges
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

Etherdelta is not an easy to use exchange for trading and fees can be high during
Ethereum network congestion. It is useful to buy coins before those hit big exchanges.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:27:07 AM

I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

I saw the chat and lots of people are experiencing this issue.

Someone knows what's happening ? Are they gone ?
Nothing is wrong with etherdelta, people are yet to be used with the new development on ED exchange. Then you don't need much gas to do many things on ED exchange but now to deposit a token on it you need to have a tangible amount of gas $6 at least and also to withdraw also.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:31:11 AM

I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

Etherdelta isn't the best Cryptocurrency exchange but I think all Cryptocurrency exchange are facing the same problem when there's any internal issues occurring. Same way to Etherdelta and other top exchanges in the market but if you face the issue, you can wait a little while and everything will be ok.

wanderloy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:19 AM

I do not like this exchange, it hangs and creates problems, but there you can find cheap coins that have not yet entered the large stock exchanges

Although Etherdelta is facing the most common issue on being slow but it's not that big deal and even top Cryptocurrency Exchanges are not exempted on slowing down their network.
That's the best thing about Etherdelta because every coin is cheap unlike other exchange companies.

wanderloy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

I am not agree with you, etherdelta is the best ERC20 coins exchange but their servers are slow many time due to huge load on it. It is working fine for me for deposits and withdrawals.

You are right, many Cryptocurrency enthusiasts are using Etherdelta because of the ERC20 platform. Some Cryptocurrencies that aren't listed on the main currency sites lists but it's included in Etherdelta because all ERC20 platform are convertible into Ethereum or into other coins.

wanderloy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:39 AM

indeed I sometimes find trading difficulties in etherdelta, but what makes etherdelta interesting to me is a new token especially that has basic ethereum. Etherdelta is quicker to enter the new token.
It is also decentralized trading platform so you don't have to put all your trust in them during trading. All trades, order placement, deposits, withdrawals are handled with ETH based smart contracts.

Etherdelta is working fine for me.

Etherdelta is indeed working fine but not all the time. People would react negatively when they experience unusual with Etherdelta and or other Cryptocurrency Exchanges it's either they don't know what to do for the first time or Etherdelta is literally experiencing lag, slow and other common exchange issues.
Like you, I haven't seen any problems other than that, it's working fine with me every time.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:57:42 AM

There not gone its still remain but for now maybe they had a problem need too construct maybe they to slow for now but we need to wait patiently dont put all your trust on etherdelta cause it decentralized platform anyways. Goodluck
CryptoKranthi

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

They are not gone. They even have a notice about upcoming launch of EtherDelta token. It will probably be something like the binance coin.

yeah I believe Etherdelta should improve like binance. There are more projects to be developed on Ethereum and it is important fro etherdelta to improve itself.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:20 AM

maybe the ether network platform is overloaded or being maintenance, or there may be no balance for the fee. Many possibilities can cause it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:21:43 AM

Generally when this massage show it indicates that you have no sufficient coins in your account.
Yes at present services of EtherDelta are poor and more expensive.
Krishan_94

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

Ether Delta would never be gone.. Still its working perfectly..If anyone say its gone, then its a mislead..
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

I have the same issue when i deposit UAHPAY coin 3 day ago in Etherdelta. When i talk it with my friend, he said the Etherdelta system mybe has upgrade for new function and  new token and i get stack for that day. But when i back again to Etherdelta in next day, i see my deposit has succesfull go to etherdelta and i can start to trading.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:58:03 AM

Who said you etherdelta gone? Etherdelta is still live and we are trading in etherdelta every day but sometimes may be problem. It is a simple matter.
CryptoRage

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

Decentralized Exchanges need some work.  I use EtherDelta sparingly out of a lack of confidence.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

Still working out for me

Perhaps try to refresh, clear cache or wait.

Somehow if not mistaken, when the ETH network has congestion or slow network speed, Etherdelta will be loading slow
sky2moon

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

Etherdelta are the best platform. due to high traffic , withdrawal and deposit will take some time.
Etherdelta no having any issues since I start use from day 1.

CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:21:00 AM

Etherdelta good exchange but the moment of congestion of the etherium network in this exchange is a real problem, I myself try not to use it for a while, just have to wait until Vitalik finally does something with the etherium

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

you may find that there is a problem here and it is better to contact the support about it because etherdelta is a lot of users and many exchange tokens here, so it's hard to believe that the etherdelta is gone because I lost it other people will use to exchange the tokens they get at the moment they purchase at different tokens.

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:25:56 PM

All you have to do to withdraw before the attach they just had is to increase your gas. I waa forced to use 30gwei before i was able to complete the last transaction i did before the unfortunate attack.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: