Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO  (Read 2795 times)
HSCrew

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

omg needs just plasma release date to be announced and will explode with at least 5x price in few days. and I expect this happening very very soon
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

If you dont understand OmiseGo or want to learn more, check out the free OmiseGo101 course I created.

I am interested in placing more money into OmiseGO however I am not sure if I can justify putting 10% of my portfolio into it. The team is stellar which is always good when you are investing in a coin, and the advisors are certainly great. However it is unclear as to what the advisors do, daily, weekly, monthly consulting? Who knows.

As to the actual technology I think it is effective and could go mainstream, especially if they can get more people to use it in the foreign countries that a large percent of people dont use bank accounts. I also have been reading more into the POS implementation that hasn't been released if I am not mistaken.

Current Market Cap :  $1,049,007,636 USD

Price : $10.28

102,042,552 OMG / 140,245,398 OMG

Is it actually plausible for OMG to reach $20 during 2018 when they plan on making some good updates. I am really trying to figure out the chance that the market cap could reach $2,040,851,040 which at current market standards would put it at #16 from #21

What are your thoughts on OMG?
A pretty good coin for including it in the portfolio, is being actively developed and has a good interest, so the price increase should not make you wait. I would have believed in this coin and left it for a long time.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Is  it already late to invest in OMG or it will grow more? I have a very hard FOMO about a lot of coins:(

david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

If i was you, i would put all those funds in another crypto, omisego has been launched a long time a go, and they have not been one of the most brilliant projects that are on the market right now.

Waves is touching the moon right now, why dont you invest in there?
You have to invest before the moon, not during it. I have plenty of waves already. All top coins moon regulary and OmiseGO is one of the most promising. There are two other top ones which also are building up for moon. As long as the launch conditions stay stable they will moon soon.

In crypto world things always happen sooner than you think. OmiseGo has stayed low for weeks now and hasnt really mooned for long time. I would not bet it staying like this until 2018.

Also Ethereum rise gives room for its tokens to rise also. There is plenty of that right now.

Haha. Absolutely yes my friend making investment after the project was touched the moon is boring and I don't think an investor is still make a sense if he/she will do that since the project is already landed. And for me making profit for that is already not possible to happen so not a good idea. Investing here is not like a traditional way, so risky but when you hit or got pick the right one which makes you success is very fulfilling.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

I'm in OMG for the long term. But it's also a good mid-term investment right now, as 2018 has some great steps on the roadmap.

I love the future for OMG in 2018, I will be very surprised to see it.

omg needs just plasma release date to be announced and will explode with at least 5x price in few days. and I expect this happening very very soon

Lol "at least 5x". I dont think you can speculate it being a 5X, however I think it will certainly be very good if the implementation goes well.

A pretty good coin for including it in the portfolio, is being actively developed and has a good interest, so the price increase should not make you wait. I would have believed in this coin and left it for a long time.

I am glad that I decided to pull the trigger on the buy Smiley

Is  it already late to invest in OMG or it will grow more? I have a very hard FOMO about a lot of coins:(

I believe it will grow more personally, so I dont think it is too late. However you should do a lot of research yourself if you decide to invest. My Medium thread in the OP is a good place to start if you dont know much about the project.

Positivebetting
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

I liked omg but i invested in a new project similar to omg, im talking about everex, im sure it will follow the footpaths of omg.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

I liked omg but i invested in a new project similar to omg, im talking about everex, im sure it will follow the footpaths of omg.

Interesting, I have not heard of it but will look into it. Always good to have competition in the space.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

According to CoinmarketCap OMG is at $13 per coin. This is a perfect opportunity for people to make a first investment or bring their position down.

And now it is $18.72.. would have been a nice little buy. Anything under $20 will be a good buy in 2018.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Looks like it is going back down, so if you were ever interested in it then this is a good time to get involved.

Positivebetting
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

All cryptos going another correction today but many are green so it should be short-lived.
Good chance to buy OMG under $15 today.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

All cryptos going another correction today but many are green so it should be short-lived.
Good chance to buy OMG under $15 today.

I see a lot of promise with OMG, it will actually change peoples lives and that is something I want to be apart of.

Positivebetting
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

Omisego has very bright future ahead in next 6 to even 12 months. Its coin to be included in every other portfolio. I plan to buy some more omisego in a month, waiting for my salary.
Exmo.

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Go Go OmiseGO !
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

OMG has a good development stage in recent years thanks to the specific and precise development strategies of its leadership team. The market is going down pretty deep but OmiseGO is still pretty firm in this market when its value does not fall too much. In the next few months, OmiseGO will definitely grow as the market starts to recover and get more attention from the community and investors returning to the cryptocurrency market.

anatolydiz

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

OMG has a good development stage in recent years thanks to the specific and precise development strategies of its leadership team. The market is going down pretty deep but OmiseGO is still pretty firm in this market when its value does not fall too much. In the next few months, OmiseGO will definitely grow as the market starts to recover and get more attention from the community and investors returning to the cryptocurrency market.
In spring, with the advent of capitalization, we will see a price of 80-100 dollars for OmiseGO

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

In spring, with the advent of capitalization, we will see a price of 80-100 dollars for OmiseGO

Well I sure hope we can reach that evaluation :p

Positivebetting
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Is OmiseGO a coin which works well for small payments in your opinion?

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

Hello! I heard that OmiseGO signed a contract with McDonald's. Has anyone heard of this? If someone has information, please send the source. This news is very interesting, if so, then I will invest in a large one!

Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Hello! I heard that OmiseGO signed a contract with McDonald's. Has anyone heard of this? If someone has information, please send the source. This news is very interesting, if so, then I will invest in a large one!

lol, i think thats like 6 month old info
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

lol, i think thats like 6 month old info

Pretty sure that is Omise and not omisego.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: