Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO  (Read 2795 times)
Skunker

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

Hello! I heard that OmiseGO signed a contract with McDonald's. Has anyone heard of this? If someone has information, please send the source. This news is very interesting, if so, then I will invest in a large one!

lol, i think thats like 6 month old info

Pretty sure that is Omise and not omisego.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/omisego-omg-officially-announces-mcdonalds-partnership-in-thailand
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

Hello! I heard that OmiseGO signed a contract with McDonald's. Has anyone heard of this? If someone has information, please send the source. This news is very interesting, if so, then I will invest in a large one!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/omisego-omg-officially-announces-mcdonalds-partnership-in-thailand

Yeah so I was right

Omise, OmiseGo's parent company, has officially announced a partnership with McDonalds Thailand to be their exclusive payment gateway for their website and mobile delivery app.

Positivebetting
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Yeah so I was right

Omise, OmiseGo's parent company, has officially announced a partnership with McDonalds Thailand to be their exclusive payment gateway for their website and mobile delivery app.

Funny how it literally says it right there in the article he sent to you as if to prove you wrong. It's still great news for OMG and if we see it adopted as a payment method then that will really be a good step.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

Old news but does not change the fact that OMG has big untapped potential. It is going to be a big winner in 2018
and beyond.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

I'm aware of the potential of Omisego and I watch its markets. You also mentioned buy omisego can make interesting things this year. It can reach much higher prices this year, maybe within 4-5 months.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

I'm aware of the potential of Omisego and I watch its markets. You also mentioned buy omisego can make interesting things this year. It can reach much higher prices this year, maybe within 4-5 months.

I am going to be holding it long term, but within 4-5 months if it yields a 10% return that will be good enough for me Smiley

Positivebetting
vitlk

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

I want to buy a little. Is the entry point good now?
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

I am going to be holding it long term, but within 4-5 months if it yields a 10% return that will be good enough for me Smiley

yeah hold it till july i think this is the time where omg hits very high last year but be wary of the bears because it started in june when nearly all coins is going down because of the bch forking bitcoin dominance is very high at this point trade with caution

ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

OmiseGo good coin this coin growth travel in good condition.This month it reached $26 . Today price $16 it's better choice to long-term. This year it will more chances to reach $50
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

I want to buy a little. Is the entry point good now?

Always difficult to say, but if you look at the technicals it has been stable here for a long time, looks like a support level

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

OmiseGo good coin this coin growth travel in good condition.This month it reached $26 . Today price $16 it's better choice to long-term. This year it will more chances to reach $50

I think OMG has an actual chance of changing peoples lives that dont have bank accounts. If they can actually change peoples lives, a lot of money will be involved for those who are holding it. Not a risk free investment, OMG is still risky but I think it will pay off. We shall see.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

If you are interested in Omisego or have some tokens, you guys should tune into their live stream on 1/31/18 https://blog.omisego.network/announcing-omisego-town-hall-0x1-338a7b7ea897

Positivebetting
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

I think OMG has an actual chance of changing peoples lives that dont have bank accounts. If they can actually change peoples lives, a lot of money will be involved for those who are holding it. Not a risk free investment, OMG is still risky but I think it will pay off. We shall see.

I agree with you! Investing in OmiseGo is one of the best! Especially they have a contract with MCdonalds! So I think you can invest and not even think!

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

Yeah so I was right

Ok, a good reason finally to add and OmiseGo into my coins. It they manage to start in Thailand and then expand in Asia, OMG will be to the moon.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
tim_larry

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

You should certainly buy omisego. I both for 100 USD
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

You should certainly buy omisego. I both for 100 USD

You think it will go to $100?

The livestream is tomorrow at 3am UTC

Positivebetting
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

OmiseGO was in my portfolio, but grew poorly compared to others and I sold it on time. Replaced by more promising young coins. For a month they have already grown well.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

OmiseGO was in my portfolio, but grew poorly compared to others and I sold it on time. Replaced by more promising young coins. For a month they have already grown well.

I think OMG is a good pick for my risk management, and I dont own my entire portfolio. Hard to really tell what will be successful in 2018, but im banking on OMG!

Positivebetting
mycoin2018

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

I just sold all my omg to neo and eth. 2018 was supposed to be a big year and I even told three great dev to apply a position with them because they seem to be really serious and great prospect and none got a reply that I know.

Long list of job on website but no one getting a reply that I know about. It is all the warning signal I needed to dump. Time will tell if it was right move.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:40:43 PM by SamboNZ

I just sold all my omg to neo and eth. 2018 was supposed to be a big year and I even told three great dev to apply a position with them because they seem to be really serious and great prospect and none got a reply that I know.

Long list of job on website but no one getting a reply that I know about. It is all the warning signal I needed to dump. Time will tell if it was right move.

Considering its a global application, I do think it would be a needle in a haystack situation especially there are tons of good developers and 2018 would be a good year for OMG think cause there are good updates to happen in Q2 cause they failed to release the updates in Q1 "wallet SDK".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: