Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

The end of this year marks a good opportunity for them to address the community and give us a summary and an outlook for next year.

You are right, new years might be perfect opportunity for team to sit down and set some new ground rules which will adapt to new crypto situation which doesnt look as dreamy as it did one year back.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

The end of this year marks a good opportunity for them to address the community and give us a summary and an outlook for next year.

You are right, new years might be perfect opportunity for team to sit down and set some new ground rules which will adapt to new crypto situation which doesnt look as dreamy as it did one year back.

To be honest this project is so off the wall 2017's crypto delusion was their only chance of raising any money at all. Now this window of opportunity has closed too.

Prove me wrong.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

To be honest this project is so off the wall 2017's crypto delusion was their only chance of raising any money at all. Now this window of opportunity has closed too.

Prove me wrong.

Maybe if they keep the token sale running for a long enough time, that will compensate that the ICO hype ebbed down since 2017  Cheesy

No, seriously, you are probably right. In 2017 it would have been the perfect time for eHealth to raise sufficient funds. But now it's almost impossible. And it doesn't help at all that the team is so silent about everything. I mean, I am not even sure when the whole tokensale will come to an end. It feels like it is going on for ages already.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

It's not just that they are not marketing experts, the main problem is their unreliability.
They promised to get a community manager months ago, but it did not happen.
Unreliability is poison in every business and especially if you are a young company and want to raise money.
in fact if all the team members are medical professionals or it technicians and they are too busy to keep in touch with the community maybe they should really hire a community manager...
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

Well regardless of their social skills or free time, I have been in this thread just about a year now and I'm sticking around regardless of thhem coming to answer questions or not. I've read the white paper. It's been awhile but I remember the basics. I will be the community manager from now on. Ehealth guys...... I'll send you an invoice at a later date. If you object to my terms then say so within 24 hours or I will consider the deal approved by all parties. Thanks. Look forward to working with you.

Yeah, I agree, in spite of this shortcoming with regards to apparent lack of communication, I still believe and support this project to the point that I become critical sometimes which I think is perfectly normal. Imho.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

Prove me wrong.

Right now only Money is from private investors. And as far as i know they are after them too. Otherwise you can't raise millions with a bounty program right now. Everybody is broke and suspicious against every new ico.

matjas

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

Well regardless of their social skills or free time, I have been in this thread just about a year now and I'm sticking around regardless of thhem coming to answer questions or not. I've read the white paper. It's been awhile but I remember the basics. I will be the community manager from now on. Ehealth guys...... I'll send you an invoice at a later date. If you object to my terms then say so within 24 hours or I will consider the deal approved by all parties. Thanks. Look forward to working with you.

Yeah, I agree, in spite of this shortcoming with regards to apparent lack of communication, I still believe and support this project to the point that I become critical sometimes which I think is perfectly normal. Imho.

A lot of project are struggling right now which is perfectly justified by the current crypto situation. It much harder to stay positive with everything that is happening than one year back when community was on its peak.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

Prove me wrong.

The amount of money they are after is off course a lot for this kind of market condition. Still i believe could be quite interesting if they manage to prove they can actually do it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

we'll see next hear how this project shapes up, so far I'm looking for some end of year communication.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

i hope that by the end of the year the team will surprise us and publish on all the social channels a summary with the most salient news and the progress of the project that took place this year...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

i hope that by the end of the year the team will surprise us and publish on all the social channels a summary with the most salient news and the progress of the project that took place this year...

I would be happy to read it at least on one channel and I could post it here then.
15 days left ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Ok. That settles it. 24 hours of refusal time is up. There is no objection from the eHealth team. I am now the highest paid community manager in the Forum. I will answer to the best of my abilities. Thanks eHealth for the massive invoice I will be sending you for my services. Wink

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

I would be happy to read it at least on one channel and I could post it here then.
15 days left ...

that would be nice and all but I think they are also human beings and a bear market like the current one can really make you feel depressed. It is a hundred times harder to acquire funds now than it was a year ago.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

Ok. That settles it. 24 hours of refusal time is up. There is no objection from the eHealth team. I am now the highest paid community manager in the Forum. I will answer to the best of my abilities. Thanks eHealth for the massive invoice I will be sending you for my services. Wink

LOL Cheesy

It reminds me a general way of scam in my country. You are sending a debt to be paid letter to a random person from the court (very easy) and if he doesn't object in a week, he must pay it Cheesy

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

15 days left ...

that would be nice and all but I think they are also human beings and a bear market like the current one can really make you feel depressed. It is a hundred times harder to acquire funds now than it was a year ago.

But it is their job, I make my job regardless of whether I am well or not.
So I can expect a little caring about the community ... but now we have Chris here  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

15 days left ...

yeah but that's why they must persist of they wish to be successful. they have to keep us posted.

matjas

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

15 days left ...

yeah but that's why they must persist of they wish to be successful. they have to keep us posted.

I dont think we will see much difference unless btc value will go up in the next few months but before their ICO they would be stupid not to increase their media presence increase social media activity.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Hopefully they are really working on something, the development of some module or the mvp. An update on that would be nice.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

15 days left ...

i also would be happy to read any update by the end of the year by the team on any communication channel, i'm sure, however, then it would be copied and rewritten here on the forum by some user, waiting...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

This project look like a great project. I want to promote your project on YouTube. You want to promote this project on YouTube??

The Team has released several videos of Team Members and their Advisors previously, but there is no specific bonus for youtube, at least I did not see it. The answer to this question will be best answered in telegran Ehealth
Pages: « 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: