Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:19:26 PM

I do hope and pray that they were not badly affected by the recent crypto market turmoil where most project had suffered liquidity problems that lead to financial difficulties.
Let us pray together that they will not be affected by the crypto market turmoil but in my opinion it is certainly quite difficult to avoid these adverse effects the most important thing is to see what happens to make it clear

I agree! Hopefully they have a sound and well manage finance that could weather off ill effects of recent market downturn an I would be glad if we could hear some latest news from them too.

I think they have not raised much crypto anyway. The million dollar investment was likely fiat money so that I hope they have enough funds to continue for a couple of months. They will need the money from the main ICO round though.

I don't agree. As far as i remember they raised more than a million dollar and it is a big amount. We get used to see huge amounts last year and now it makes us to think 1 millon dollar is a small amount. Actually it is a great amount and can do lots of things with it.

As long as it was really 1 Mio $ and not BTC or ETH.

Yeah it is fiat not eth when eth was 1000$

They told that some time ago but i can't find it.

Do you mean this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2577450.msg43288672#msg43288672

This is not really raised, its an agreement first off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:45:58 PM

Do you mean this one?

There is for sure some conditions attached to that investment, nobody pulls out 1M$ before to have some guarantee or seeing something working.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:43:03 PM

i also believe that the investments received so far are not sufficient to complete the project and that it need more revenue from the main ico, hopefully they(team) will be able to raise enough funds to finish the project which is very valuable and socially useful...

Hopefully they will get some private investors to join before their ICO which will attract more "normal" investors. There is no doubt they can make this project happen even with lower initial investment since their team looks professional enough.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:44:50 PM

i also believe that the investments received so far are not sufficient to complete the project and that it need more revenue from the main ico, hopefully they(team) will be able to raise enough funds to finish the project which is very valuable and socially useful...

Hopefully they will get some private investors to join before their ICO which will attract more "normal" investors. There is no doubt they can make this project happen even with lower initial investment since their team looks professional enough.

Yes, I aslo hope that they will find institutional investors. Maybe some firms from the medical sector that would work with EHF in the future.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:55:07 PM

once they will have a solid product/demo to show, it will be easier to find new partnerships, in the medical field and maybe even institutional...
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:38:48 PM

once they will have a solid product/demo to show, it will be easier to find new partnerships, in the medical field and maybe even institutional...

Of course, that's true. But did they raise enough money to keep the project going? I haven't read any news from them for quite some time about the state of the project.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:57:12 PM

Absolutely true! Its everyone's aspirations for this project to have a working platform in due time for it to become more attractive to investors. Good luck to the team!

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:18:18 PM

Do you mean this one?

There is for sure some conditions attached to that investment, nobody pulls out 1M$ before to have some guarantee or seeing something working.

Exactly, even this information has not been deepened in the Thread, as the terms of this partnership, possible meetings. The year 2019 seems to promise something good for the crypto, and moving now is the best decision to make.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:38:15 AM

Absolutely true! Its everyone's aspirations for this project to have a working platform in due time for it to become more attractive to investors. Good luck to the team!

I believe so as well. but , as usual, they need to have a product first.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:19:45 PM

I think there is two more months to see about that.

I hope they don't make a delay and deliver mvp on march.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:16:47 PM

If there is nothing on March i don't know what is going to happen but surely many people will loose confidence, since the was actually time to create something to help raising funds

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:36:26 PM

Then I really hope that in the near future they will be able to have a product and if that really happens I think that is good news so it is better to continue to follow the news so as not to miss information
wissy

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:52:16 PM

If there is nothing on March i don't know what is going to happen but surely many people will loose confidence, since the was actually time to create something to help raising funds

Lets be positive for now and give them a chance to deliver what and when they promised, i wont be mad if they will delay it for few weeks and present a good product in the end. We are all anxious to see what will happen with eHealth.

king_of_alts

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:15:46 PM

Lets be positive for now and give them a chance to deliver what and when they promised, i wont be mad if they will delay it for few weeks and present a good product in the end. We are all anxious to see what will happen with eHealth.

I think they should start working on an MVP with the funds they already have. This will help them with investors.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:55:48 PM

hopefully team will respect the terms and release the mvp by March the market is again downhill, i think a delay would have a negative impact on future investments...
Frank37

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:09:36 PM

Then I really hope that in the near future they will be able to have a product and if that really happens I think that is good news so it is better to continue to follow the news so as not to miss information

I will follow the news ... if they would come ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:17:45 PM

It was quoted a long time ago that the OP could not change the images with error on the home page because it had lost access to their account, what should happen is a third Person to present at some point, this will require caution during any future interaction
Frank37

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:01:01 AM

It was quoted a long time ago that the OP could not change the images with error on the home page because it had lost access to their account, what should happen is a third Person to present at some point, this will require caution during any future interaction

I am sure they could solve the pic problem, if they would write to a forum mod to get control over the first post.
I suggested this long time ago.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:16:57 PM

I am sure they could solve the pic problem, if they would write to a forum mod to get control over the first post.

I'm not sure the mods would do it as this forum is pretty libertarian and EHF could always create a new thread if they wanted.
wissy

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:43:41 PM

I'm not sure the mods would do it as this forum is pretty libertarian and EHF could always create a new thread if they wanted.

Havent seen any tread being moderated this way. To lock it its a different story but just to edit one post i dont think anyone is doing that. Maybe we should contact someone active from the first page and let him edit his posts with working pictures.

Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: