Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

Easy access to crypto is the main catch on this project. A lot of people out there are just skeptic about crypto because its not easily accessible. One needs to have some level of ict literacy to buy eg bitcoin or other alt coins. Bringing the ease of buying crypto will drive this project to levels. Keep up the good work Devs.
Thanks for the kind words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedkedd

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

Free airdrop 100 SVD Token
@airdrop #savedroidico
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Free airdrop 100 SVD Token
@airdrop #savedroidico
You got it?

gzp1

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

I am joined.
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

First of all, all transfers will be made via credit/debit card, as you've read all information you should be aware of that and also compare with these prices. Wink

As already mentioned we see our competition in UX oriented exchanges like Coinbase, not Bitfinex, nor Bitstamp.

First of all you are much more expensive as the credit card payment at Coinbase.

Second of all you market yourself as a "savings app" but people start with a huge 7.5 % hit on there savings and instead can just use SEPA or other methods to buy on coinbase or Kraken

Thirdly you list Kraken and that is not a "UX oriented exchange" it is made for traders, therefore the direct comparson with bitfinex, bitstamp in any crypto exchange is tindeed more than vaild since 7.5% should be an "industry wide standard".

Fouthly it is is not an industry standard to buy crypto with credit card anyway, and you can just throw the idea that in any market anywhere in crypto even with credit card that 7.5% fee is acceptable and on top of that call it a "savings app" that rapes the savers with MEGA high fees for any buy or sell action.

You will also need to do kyc as with any other place doing bitcoin to credit card, what is the advantage here? Pay higher fees than anyone else?

This is how you inttroduce new users to crypto to getting raped by high fees. Not how to "save money".  This is not the way to get the masses to use crypto, this is how you get the masses RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I will ask again

Where are the exchanges that have anywhere NEAR 7.5% to buy and sell crypto?

Dont worry, I know you dont have priority for this message since you suffed your telegram full of bounty hunters and told them to invite more people in order to have a real high value place to talk to people you hope the fake telegram users will "pump your metrics" , nice one

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

First of all, all transfers will be made via credit/debit card, as you've read all information you should be aware of that and also compare with these prices. Wink

As already mentioned we see our competition in UX oriented exchanges like Coinbase, not Bitfinex, nor Bitstamp.

Once again, please let's keep this discussion on a professional level. No need to "rape" anyone. And yes, credit card is not a market standard an in our opinion that has to change for an easy adoption. And yes our company is doing marketing and we've also a bounty going on. No secrets about this. Wink

As I've seen in your profile you're also coming from Frankfurt you're happily invited in our office to talk about your topics in detail. Feel free to share any information you get from us later on, it just looks like this is not the right channel for a longer discussion, but we could sum up the discussion in here afterwards and make it public for everyone?

Just send me a PM to arrange an appointment.

Best regards,
Tobias.

PS: You can also bring your friend Theo Goodman who has been invited as well.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

Hello Dev. I don't understand how this stakes is be offered to participates I have been posting, sharing,  tweeting and retweeting yet no change. My question is, is it only posting and tweeting place make me to understand here are my details
 FB link : https://m.facebook.com/shaibu.destiny
Twitter link: https://m.twitter.com/ShaibuDestiny1
Telegram name: @Koinlord
Forum name: Coinnumber
Thanks..
For bounty please visit the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700275.0

Strange_love

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:11:16 AM

Seriously... Change the blurred video of the founder with a professional video, with a good background.

https://ico.savedroid.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuJLz3ub22AIVhpl3Ch0lFAACEAEYASAAEgKjovD_BwE

I am the last to judge quickly, but why? Why??

How much is to get in a good hotel? You are not practical or just sloppy?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

Kęstutis Gardžiulis has 18 years at ETRONIKA O.O. That is some banking/managerial experience.

I think we got our selves a catch on this one. I am still going through the rest of the team but this is really interesting.

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Once again, please let's keep this discussion on a professional level. No need to "rape" anyone. And yes, credit card is not a market standard an in our opinion that has to change for an easy adoption. And yes our company is doing marketing and we've also a bounty going on. No secrets about this. Wink

As I've seen in your profile you're also coming from Frankfurt you're happily invited in our office to talk about your topics in detail. Feel free to share any information you get from us later on, it just looks like this is not the right channel for a longer discussion, but we could sum up the discussion in here afterwards and make it public for everyone?

Just send me a PM to arrange an appointment.

Best regards,
Tobias.

PS: You can also bring your friend Theo Goodman who has been invited as well.

Once again let´s keep this discussion on a professional level. No need to say "if you would have read the whitepaper" being used as a disclaimer after every answer to a question. And yes you said that Credit Card is a market standard and now you say that it is not a market standard but needs to change, so which is it? An industry standard or not? You change with every answer your opinon on this to justify 7.5% fees on a "SAVINGS APP". This means that your introduction to crypto is to violate the people that use this app. As described above. Indeed there is no secret about a bounty "wink" that is why everyone sees the fake and shill aspect of the discussion in every single place that this ICO appears. With those really aged bitcoin accounts giving high value discussion. Nobody claimed that your bounty campgain was a secret, just describing exactly what is going on here for everyone in black and white.

As I have seen in your profile you also are in Frankfurt. You are happy to explain one single aspect of any information or your answers that changes if I meet you in person. Please do that now.

It looks like this is just not the place that you are willing to explain your business plan and admit that 7.5% is a insane high fee and on top of that trying to appeal to noobs and charge them 7.5 % everytime they buy or sell while getting people to promote the app as a savings app. Savings app and 7.5 fees for each action, just dont go together regardless of how nice your UIUX is, REKT. Please stay professional here as nobody needs to be pulled over the table by trying to appeal to some kind of blue sky where the way to crypto mass adoption is charging people 7.5% fees.

but we could sum up the discussion in here afterwards and make it public for everyone?

Nope, that is not how crypto works, behind closed door meetings are not an acceptable means of peer review in this space. Welcome to crypto.

PS . You can also notify BaFin that you will be buying back tokens on the open market in order to stop the price from dumping and how that meets with current regulation.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

but we could sum up the discussion in here afterwards and make it public for everyone?

Nope, that is not how crypto works, behind closed door meetings are not an acceptable means of peer review in this space. Welcome to crypto.

As mentioned it's not about closed doors, we're happy to do that public. We're e.g. also on the upcoming Blockchain Meetup Frankfurt, whicj will be livestreamed and questions are welcome! But there seem to be a lot of misunderstandings in my words. It might be my fault to be not explicit enough, but if feels a bit like twisting around my words and putting them out of context. To fix it we should discuss that on a channel which helps to prevent this.

So if you're interested in a real discussion (and not only trolling) I can only repeat my offer to meet in person. Btw we're even in the office on Saturdays. Wink

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

nobody is twisting anything, you can see your words here to read in a public way

kraken was sighted as an example exchange regarding industry standard

When pointed out that these kind of exchanges have less fees in a massive way suddenly they are not the ones that you are competing against and thus irrelavant.

When shown in black and white what the industry standard is, then the goalposts are moved to "only buying crypto with credit card" where the model is still more expensive.

When asked about the "hidden fees" of other platforms there is zero response or reaction.

In general when asking about anything there is the "read the whitepaper" response which is not what these communication channels are for. They are indeed for communication about your project, in which you are asking money for. If you or anyone on your team is unwilling to take the few seconds to answer a question, from anyone, and instead just say "read the whitepaper" then you might want to sight your beg to "stay professional here".

As you are the one asking for money, people shouldnt take time out to go vist you, you should be visting them when they have said explictly where they are to be found.

Again, I ask for everyone here too,    Exactly what information would change in a personal meeting?

When pointed out that the fees are indeed 7.5% for buying, or selling and that you project a 15% profit per user, per month, that when a users pays 15% in fees it is quite a small reach to call it a "savings app" .

Just answer :

How is introducing the "masses" to crypto with a 15% haircut monthly something we should be cheering about?

When I as a user find that I paid 15% in fees, why should I keep using your app, just because I like the most  expensive crypto gamification out there, when I should be thinking of saving money?

At what point will the company start buying the token on the public market as to support price, as sighted in the whitepaper itself?

There is no twisting, there are just open questions, many of which were ingnored, glossed over and taken as no need to answer by members of the team, but here they are, they just dont go away.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

I'm sorry krach (btw do people recognize that your name is translated "noise"), but this conversation is not really going forward.

As already stated several times here and on all the other channels where you're "chasing" us: the fees aren't set yet. 7.5% is an example we're using in the token model. Feel free to adjust it to in your opinion "realistic" and "market standard" level. Make your own mind if this is a good business case or not. Everyone should decide on his own if he wants to invest based on these assumptions or not.

And no we're not a market maker, if that is what you want to know? I hope you understand that we cannot reveal the exact economics when we'll buy or sell tokens. If we do that anyone could easily "play us out", which wouldn't support the community or product at all (except of your personal wallet).

So, please let's stop playing games and get serious.

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

So, please let's stop playing games and get serious.

Yes please do, get serious and answer these simple and what should be easy questions, it is great that you are moving forward and making an attempt to explain the details here, but of course it is not without trying to talk down to anyone that asks such questions.

And no we're not a market maker

Excellent, do you see how that is a really clear answer, was that hard? Why did it take asking so many times for you to just come out with it. Now that you managed that, please tell us what you mean in the white paper when the descresionary fund should "provide liquidity" as this is where the market maker question came from, that is the context. That would be great to hear.

I'm sorry krach (btw do people recognize that your name is translated "noise"), but this conversation is not really going forward.

Indeed I agree this discussion is not moving forward as there are not answers to questions that should be really really easy to answer, also it does not move forward as you again distract from the matter at hand and perfer to point at forum user names with no background in realising that most here go by a forum name that is the industry standard here in the forum. It is also interesting that you see the username as it fits your narrative failing to realise that in many languages it means "Crash" as in a financial crash and indeed such a crash makes a noise hince why many think of it only in such regard, but fail to see the relation in paying high fees to buy and sell and a personal financial crash, indeed the app makes quite a krach for people.

As already stated several times here and on all the other channels where you're "chasing" us: the fees aren't set yet. 7.5% is an example we're using in the token model. Feel free to adjust it to in your opinion "realistic" and "market standard" level. Make your own mind if this is a good business case or not. Everyone should decide on his own if he wants to invest based on these assumptions or not.

First of all, you are regarding someone asking you a question as "chasing". You see this is at part of the root of the problem. If the questions would be answered in clear ways, there would be no need to try more than one channel. As it is the only way that one gets results, then it will be the method. If you would prefer to try and critic the mode of communication instead of answering really simple softball questions that should be able to be answered in very simple ways and distract from the matter at hand, that is up to you, however I will point out such action every single time.

Feel free to adjust it to in your opinion "realistic" and "market standard" level.

Feel free to just tell us how much the fees will be and where you came up with 7.5 and 15% . They are not taken out of the air they are from your information. When these numbers dont suit you , you say they do not apply. Again the goalposts are moved, industry standard? move goalposts, 7.5%? move goalposts....the main thing moving forward are the goalposts.

Make your own mind if this is a good business case or not. Everyone should decide on his own if he wants to invest based on these assumptions or not

Indeed, please eveyone make your own mind and decide if an app that markets itself as a savings app that charges 7.5% on every action makes sense.
Also please eveyone ask yourself if we want to promote the mass adopotion of crypto on the credit card rails with fancy UI and mega high fees. Welcome to crypto, now pay high fees , thank you.

At what point is the company going to buy tokens on the open market to stop dumping prices as described in the whitepaper?

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

At what point is the company going to buy tokens on the open market to stop dumping prices as described in the whitepaper?
I hope you understand that we cannot reveal the exact economics when we'll buy or sell tokens. If we do that anyone could easily "play us out", which wouldn't support the community or product at all (except of YOUR personal wallet).

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Feel free to adjust it to in your opinion "realistic" and "market standard" level.

Feel free to just tell us how much the fees will be and where you came up with 7.5 and 15% . They are not taken out of the air they are from your information. When these numbers dont suit you , you say they do not apply. Again the goalposts are moved, industry standard? move goalposts, 7.5%? move goalposts....the main thing moving forward are the goalposts.

The fees aren't fixed yet and probably never will be forever as markets are changing all over time and we'll have to adjust to that. At the end it's demand and supply.

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

The fees aren't fixed yet and probably never will be forever as markets are changing all over time and we'll have to adjust to that. At the end it's demand and supply.

Im sorry but that is not the industry standard,     at all.

The platforms have a transparent fee, as I have given clear examples of. So just to put 7.5% for "investors" of the token to see in a document but then later say, "no no we dont even know , and in fact the fees will change up and down"  is not acceptable and does not fall under the industry standard.

It is ok though, from now on "they dont know how high the fees will be, maybe 7.5% maybe higher, maybe lower, they dont know"

ok

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

I hope you understand that we cannot reveal the exact economics when we'll buy or sell tokens.

Right, and guess who knows this information. . . .
How are you making sure of information asymmetry to avoid front running of your price floor support?

You are aware of past attempts in crypto to create a price floor, I hope.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

Im sorry but that is not the industry standard,     at all.

The platforms have a transparent fee, as I have given clear examples of. So just to put 7.5% for "investors" of the token to see in a document but then later say, "no no we dont even know , and in fact the fees will change up and down"  is not acceptable and does not fall under the industry standard.

It is ok though, from now on "they dont know how high the fees will be, maybe 7.5% maybe higher, maybe lower, they dont know"

ok
Just one example that it's not uncommon to change fees in a product over the time: https://news.bitcoin.com/coinbase-announces-new-increased-fee-structure/ Wink

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

Sorry in zero industries and zero markets in the whole world for all time is one example a standard.
Also look how often they change, did they just go up down up down as you describe? nope wink wink
In your case you are not even saying what the fees start at, just up down maybe we dont know 7.5% yes 7.5% no , it is in the document but
Just one example that it's not uncommon to change fees in a product over the time: https://news.bitcoin.com/coinbase-announces-new-increased-fee-structure/ Wink

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: