Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55367 times)
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

I hope you understand that we cannot reveal the exact economics when we'll buy or sell tokens.

Right, and guess who knows this information. . . .
How are you making sure of information asymmetry to avoid front running of your price floor support?

You are aware of past attempts in crypto to create a price floor, I hope.
As mentioned we're not a market maker and also not aiming for a fixed price floor. We'll only act in extreme market situations and please understand that we can not make these economics public. Reasons are already stated above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

an attempt at making a price floor is not a market maker,

What do you mean when you say provide liquiditiy in the whitepaper?

Please understand that without information asymmetry people that do know when you will take such action can front run the action itself.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

What do you mean when you say provide liquiditiy in the whitepaper?

Please understand that without information asymmetry people that do know when you will take such action can front run the action itself.
Totally agree, that's why we're unable to provide this information to anyone.

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

However the people that know the infomation are........................ in savedroid itself.
What measures are being taken to provide information asymmetry within the company structures.

What do you mean "provide liquidity " as stated in your whitepaper regarding the descresionary fund?

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

However the people that know the infomation are........................ in savedroid itself.
What measures are being taken to provide information asymmetry within the company structures.
All people inside savedroid have contracts based on German law which ensure confidentiality and loyalty to the company.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

What do you mean "provide liquidity " as stated in your whitepaper regarding the descresionary fund?
We'll act in extreme market situations, but this information feels a bit redundant Wink

An no we can not reveal the exact economics behind it. Wink

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

Sorry in zero industries and zero markets in the whole world for all time is one example a standard.
Also look how often they change, did they just go up down up down as you describe? nope wink wink
In your case you are not even saying what the fees start at, just up down maybe we dont know 7.5% yes 7.5% no , it is in the document but
Just one example that it's not uncommon to change fees in a product over the time: https://news.bitcoin.com/coinbase-announces-new-increased-fee-structure/ Wink
Yes we strongly believe in an iterative agile product development. We don't think that our ideas are perfect from the beginning, but we've established a process in the company to test products and ideas (and price structures like fees or product offers) quite fast. Learn from that, improve it, test again and so develop a better solution for all.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:20:29 AM

Have heard about this project a few times, but only now started to inform me more exactly. First of all, let me say that the automatic translation for the ICO site is probably not a good idea. Above all, the German translation is frightening, especially since savedroid is indeed a German product.
For the product itself, I think the idea is not bad, that small savings should be created using AI in cryptocurrencies. There are already some AI savings projects out there. Are there already examples of savedroid, how well the AI ​​has done when investing?
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

500 million tokens of the Pre-sale Savedroid ICO were SOLD OUT in 7 hours!!! This is bringing me here Smiley Very interesting project! now reading on the whitepaper, so much more to learn about Smiley
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

500 million tokens of the Pre-sale Savedroid ICO were SOLD OUT in 7 hours!!! This is bringing me here Smiley Very interesting project! now reading on the whitepaper, so much more to learn about Smiley

Yes, this is really interesting project. There was huge demand in pre-ico. Now I expect ICO too sold out earlier than end date. I am also interested and thinking to buy tokens during ICO, but before that would Check the whitepaper to get overall idea of Sevedriod teams plan
exuberant112

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

Hello all!

Seems like we have another suedo-AI based crypto savings product to consider!  Looking at the website I think it's fair to say that a great deal of thought and effort has gone into this one.  To view the official website go here ( https://ico.savedroid.com/ ), annd to see their initial YouTube on the product please go here ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRDK5aqiP1U ).

I shall give you a little break down of the white paper, though I advise any investors to do what I just did and read it in full yourself!  Here it is :

THE SAVEDROID WHITE PAPER BREAKDOWN (Read 28/1 version 1)
=================================================

1) THE VISION : Is to offer an AI based crypto saving platform that is easy to use for anybody, is simple and can offer better security than others as it is based on German financial legal protections.

2 ) CONTROLS : The user control has settings where you type in how much you would like to save, and it will adjudge based on what you type, and suggest how and where you save that money for max profits.

3 ) DEMOGRAPHIC : This product is largely aimed at 25-35yr old professionals who want to save upwards of $50-100 per month, and look for a better return than the 2-3% savings accounts offer.

4 ) AUTOMATION : This product can be set up to automatically debit your account (currency) and convert this into coins in your saving account, as well as report on your spending habits via email.

5 ) MANAGEMENT : The board is mainly made up of people with actual financial and technology backgrounds, and is linked with several German financial blue chips.

6 ) ANTI DISCRIMINATION : The coins and products on offer, are and I quote "Sharia law compliant" and so are more than likely to be heavily backed in Islamic countries as well as Western.

7 ) YOU WHAT NOW? : The way they avoid falling foul of Sharia is by not paying dividends or interest, so the gains are purely on the speculation of rates and buying low / selling high.

8 ) OPENING EXCHANGE RATE : From the opening day the coin value is fixed at 100 SVD = 1 EURO / 0.85 USD (at todays exchange rate on Google, EURO to USD)

There you have it, the entire white paper boiled down to the 8 most important points Cheesy Please drop your merits in the hat.  Happy investing!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

It is great to see a track record at least I know now that your product actually works. Where is the product mostly active in? Germany?

Nice to see the founder replying to questions here too shows communications are open now at least for me two things (critical things in investment decision) out of the way. A working product and an available founder. I feel it is a great path ahead.

BTCHybrid

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

Yes, this is really interesting project. There was huge demand in pre-ico. Now I expect ICO too sold out earlier than end date. I am also interested and thinking to buy tokens during ICO, but before that would Check the whitepaper to get overall idea of Sevedriod teams plan

I heard that you can already reserved your ICO from now if you want to buy, so it make sure you not miss it incase it sold quick. Cheesy

Anilg

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

Hello all!

Seems like we have another suedo-AI based crypto savings product to consider!  Looking at the website I think it's fair to say that a great deal of thought and effort has gone into this one.  To view the official website go here ( https://ico.savedroid.com/ ), annd to see their initial YouTube on the product please go here ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRDK5aqiP1U ).

I shall give you a little break down of the white paper, though I advise any investors to do what I just did and read it in full yourself!  Here it is :

1) THE VISION : Is to offer an AI based crypto saving platform that is easy to use for anybody, is simple and can offer better security than others as it is based on German financial legal protections.

2 ) CONTROLS : The user control has settings where you type in how much you would like to save, and it will adjudge based on what you type, and suggest how and where you save that money for max profits.

3 ) DEMOGRAPHIC : This product is largely aimed at 25-35yr old professionals who want to save upwards of $50-100 per month, and look for a better return than the 2-3% savings accounts offer.

4 ) AUTOMATION : This product can be set up to automatically debit your account (currency) and convert this into coins in your saving account, as well as report on your spending habits via email.

5 ) MANAGEMENT : The board is mainly made up of people with actual financial and technology backgrounds, and is linked with several German financial blue chips.

6 ) ANTI DISCRIMINATION : The coins and products on offer, are and I quote "Sharia law compliant" and so are more than likely to be heavily backed in Islamic countries as well as Western.

7 ) YOU WHAT NOW? : The way they avoid falling foul of Sharia is by not paying dividends or interest, so the gains are purely on the speculation of rates and buying low / selling high.

8 ) OPENING EXCHANGE RATE : From the opening day the coin value is fixed at 100 SVD = 1 EURO / 0.85 USD (at todays exchange rate on Google, EURO to USD)

There you have it, the entire white paper boiled down to the 8 most important points Cheesy Please drop your merits in the hat.  Happy investing!

This is really great. Thanks for providing short summary of whitepaper!
I think SVD ICO price is also reasonable. And it will go up after listing. Let's see how much time it's going to take for full subscription.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

Hello all!

very nice summary, thank you
Unfortunately, I have no more merits to send, I guess i have to wait until someone gives me some.

for me, then point 3 of your lineup will be interesting, monthly $ 100 I put in cryptocurrencies already today, with Savedroid will it be perhaps even more successful :-)
I'll download the app today to see how it works already, even if currently only Fiat can be saved
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

Hello all!

Its really great and short information you shared here. Yet 500 million tokens of the Pre-sale Savedroid ICO were SOLD OUT in 7 hour. Main sell will start in 12 days.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Hello all!

Thanks for the summary of the whitepaper!
Unfortunately I have no Merrits to donate now, maybe later  Angry

I think it is a good a easy way to bing new users to the Crypto World. Someone who used the app for FIAT will now use Cryptos.
As the PRE ICO was sold out in only 7hours
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

Hello all!

Great job for researching this. About point 3 demographic: I am in this age group and I have been waiting for a savings platform since 2008. The % that banks offer is just ridiculous

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

Hello all!

Great job for researching this. About point 3 demographic: I am in this age group and I have been waiting for a savings platform since 2008. The % that banks offer is just ridiculous

Just seeing this thread for the first time and as i went deeper, i found out that the pre-ico is over, i missed that, so i'm patiently waiting for the ICO proper but in the mean time, i'll be going through the whitepaper and drop my constructive criticism later
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

Hello all!

I haven't dug deep in the whitepaper yet; Will get that sorted today. But what is the goal behind that age group in point 3? is it because that group usually is entering the work force and look to save up? just curious as to why those number are explicitly mentioned?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: