Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

WOW, just took the time to click through the team, that's a Big team really good to see such a well organized group putting the project together. This appears to be a really solid group as well really excited to see a crypto with such a strong group of people from the financial world backing it. It's also really nice to see a group putting their names behind a project and not being just another anonymous hole. Their also seems to be a nice blend of tech/finance/media to round out the entire group.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

500 million tokens of the Pre-sale Savedroid ICO were SOLD OUT in 7 hours!!! This is bringing me here Smiley Very interesting project! now reading on the whitepaper, so much more to learn about Smiley

Yes, this is really interesting project. There was huge demand in pre-ico. Now I expect ICO too sold out earlier than end date. I am also interested and thinking to buy tokens during ICO, but before that would Check the whitepaper to get overall idea of Sevedriod teams plan

I heard that you can already reserved your ICO from now if you want to buy, so it make sure you not miss it incase it sold quick. Cheesy

Yes, I think main ICO will get sold out in very short time. And Savedroid is giving opportunity to Get Whitelisted for Main Sale now!
Just check Savedroid ICO website and follow the steps. I am also going to register now. This will give us opportunity to  get and invitation for the main Sale.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

500 million tokens of the Pre-sale Savedroid ICO were SOLD OUT in 7 hours!!! This is bringing me here Smiley Very interesting project! now reading on the whitepaper, so much more to learn about Smiley

Yes, this is really interesting project. There was huge demand in pre-ico. Now I expect ICO too sold out earlier than end date. I am also interested and thinking to buy tokens during ICO, but before that would Check the whitepaper to get overall idea of Sevedriod teams plan

I heard that you can already reserved your ICO from now if you want to buy, so it make sure you not miss it incase it sold quick. Cheesy

Yes, I think main ICO will get sold out in very short time. And Savedroid is giving opportunity to Get Whitelisted for Main Sale now!
Just check Savedroid ICO website and follow the steps. I am also going to register now. This will give us opportunity to  get and invitation for the main Sale.

Well ya this reminds me of some other ICO's that had similar presales that sold out basically in no time and most people didn't find out about the ICO until after it had basically sold out way ahead of the expected close off date because of reaching hardcap. ICO's with solid teams and product plans you really have to monitor them very early and decide if you want in ahead of time. This way you are ready the moment sales open to get in. On the bright side ICO's that sell out fast tend to also be the ones that continue to keep selling as soon as they hit the exchanges as well which is great for people who did get into the presale/ico Smiley
exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

Hello all!

Seems like we have another suedo-AI based crypto savings product to consider!  Looking at the website I think it's fair to say that a great deal of thought and effort has gone into this one.  To view the official website go here ( https://ico.savedroid.com/ ), annd to see their initial YouTube on the product please go here ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRDK5aqiP1U ).

I shall give you a little break down of the white paper, though I advise any investors to do what I just did and read it in full yourself!  Here it is :

THE SAVEDROID WHITE PAPER BREAKDOWN (Read 28/1 version 1)
=================================================

1) THE VISION : Is to offer an AI based crypto saving platform that is easy to use for anybody, is simple and can offer better security than others as it is based on German financial legal protections.

2 ) CONTROLS : The user control has settings where you type in how much you would like to save, and it will adjudge based on what you type, and suggest how and where you save that money for max profits.

3 ) DEMOGRAPHIC : This product is largely aimed at 25-35yr old professionals who want to save upwards of $50-100 per month, and look for a better return than the 2-3% savings accounts offer.

4 ) AUTOMATION : This product can be set up to automatically debit your account (currency) and convert this into coins in your saving account, as well as report on your spending habits via email.

5 ) MANAGEMENT : The board is mainly made up of people with actual financial and technology backgrounds, and is linked with several German financial blue chips.

6 ) ANTI DISCRIMINATION : The coins and products on offer, are and I quote "Sharia law compliant" and so are more than likely to be heavily backed in Islamic countries as well as Western.

7 ) YOU WHAT NOW? : The way they avoid falling foul of Sharia is by not paying dividends or interest, so the gains are purely on the speculation of rates and buying low / selling high.

8 ) OPENING EXCHANGE RATE : From the opening day the coin value is fixed at 100 SVD = 1 EURO / 0.85 USD (at todays exchange rate on Google, EURO to USD)

There you have it, the entire white paper boiled down to the 8 most important points Cheesy Please drop your merits in the hat.  Happy investing!

This is really great. Thanks for providing short summary of whitepaper!
I think SVD ICO price is also reasonable. And it will go up after listing. Let's see how much time it's going to take for full subscription.

No problem us crypto nerds should imitate the AI, as in link together as a massive decentralised computer for unhashing rofit tactics Cheesy I'm contacting some of the project leaders today too so should have some quotes to post if they get back to me!
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

Have heard about this project a few times, but only now started to inform me more exactly. First of all, let me say that the automatic translation for the ICO site is probably not a good idea. Above all, the German translation is frightening, especially since savedroid is indeed a German product.
For the product itself, I think the idea is not bad, that small savings should be created using AI in cryptocurrencies. There are already some AI savings projects out there. Are there already examples of savedroid, how well the AI ​​has done when investing?
Yes there are, our AI is already capable of identifying contracts on account statements, offering better prices for these and besides that making a forecast for your balance in the next days. The last one is used for the so-called AI-smoove which saves small portions of money and also keeps in mind that the current account balance has a psychological fact on your spending behavior.

For the landingpage we focused on English as this is an international case. If we simply look on the numbers the German-only speaking community is quite small compared to other languages. We would love to do that as well, but resources in our team are quite limited.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

It is great to see a track record at least I know now that your product actually works. Where is the product mostly active in? Germany?

Nice to see the founder replying to questions here too shows communications are open now at least for me two things (critical things in investment decision) out of the way. A working product and an available founder. I feel it is a great path ahead.
Yes the current product is available in Germany only so far. For the crypto-product we plan to go worldwide, as there's no need to have a German bank account anymore.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Reservation will be available from Monday.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

Hello all!

Seems like we have another suedo-AI based crypto savings product to consider!  Looking at the website I think it's fair to say that a great deal of thought and effort has gone into this one.  To view the official website go here ( https://ico.savedroid.com/ ), annd to see their initial YouTube on the product please go here ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRDK5aqiP1U ).

I shall give you a little break down of the white paper, though I advise any investors to do what I just did and read it in full yourself!  Here it is :

1) THE VISION : Is to offer an AI based crypto saving platform that is easy to use for anybody, is simple and can offer better security than others as it is based on German financial legal protections.

2 ) CONTROLS : The user control has settings where you type in how much you would like to save, and it will adjudge based on what you type, and suggest how and where you save that money for max profits.

3 ) DEMOGRAPHIC : This product is largely aimed at 25-35yr old professionals who want to save upwards of $50-100 per month, and look for a better return than the 2-3% savings accounts offer.

4 ) AUTOMATION : This product can be set up to automatically debit your account (currency) and convert this into coins in your saving account, as well as report on your spending habits via email.

5 ) MANAGEMENT : The board is mainly made up of people with actual financial and technology backgrounds, and is linked with several German financial blue chips.

6 ) ANTI DISCRIMINATION : The coins and products on offer, are and I quote "Sharia law compliant" and so are more than likely to be heavily backed in Islamic countries as well as Western.

7 ) YOU WHAT NOW? : The way they avoid falling foul of Sharia is by not paying dividends or interest, so the gains are purely on the speculation of rates and buying low / selling high.

8 ) OPENING EXCHANGE RATE : From the opening day the coin value is fixed at 100 SVD = 1 EURO / 0.85 USD (at todays exchange rate on Google, EURO to USD)

There you have it, the entire white paper boiled down to the 8 most important points Cheesy Please drop your merits in the hat.  Happy investing!

Great job for researching this. About point 3 demographic: I am in this age group and I have been waiting for a savings platform since 2008. The % that banks offer is just ridiculous

I haven't dug deep in the whitepaper yet; Will get that sorted today. But what is the goal behind that age group in point 3? is it because that group usually is entering the work force and look to save up? just curious as to why those number are explicitly mentioned?
These are explicitly questions to show that our product is already used in the mass market and no longer in the early-adopters-phase. Early adopters are usually male, besides that especially FinTech-early-adopters are also a bit older than that range we mentioned. So the case IS already working on mass market and not just a light promise.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

So the soft-cap was reached easily during the pre-sale, right? What would happen, if there will be unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they get burned? After the great success of the pre-sale it's unlikely and I think the ICO will be sold-out fast but I am just wondering.
exuberant112

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

Hello all!

Great job for researching this. About point 3 demographic: I am in this age group and I have been waiting for a savings platform since 2008. The % that banks offer is just ridiculous

I haven't dug deep in the whitepaper yet; Will get that sorted today. But what is the goal behind that age group in point 3? is it because that group usually is entering the work force and look to save up? just curious as to why those number are explicitly mentioned?
These are explicitly questions to show that our product is already used in the mass market and no longer in the early-adopters-phase. Early adopters are usually male, besides that especially FinTech-early-adopters are also a bit older than that range we mentioned. So the case IS already working on mass market and not just a light promise.

Welcome to the forum discussion Tobson2!  Great to see somebody involved in the project directly fanning the questions.  I was just preparing a bunch of emails to send out to you and your compatriots on the team!  Guess I needn't bother since you are here anyway Smiley So what would you say puts this project above the other AI driven crypto savings products, and what assurances can you offer that the coin/tokens will retain their value after the ICO ends.  I ask because PCL users were stung hard on the final day, so obviously we want to see a project with the same excellent promise but with a better level of assurance for our hard earned savings capital! Thanks in advance
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

So the soft-cap was reached easily during the pre-sale, right? What would happen, if there will be unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they get burned? After the great success of the pre-sale it's unlikely and I think the ICO will be sold-out fast but I am just wondering.
Yes all unsold tokens will be burned.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Hello all!

Welcome to the forum discussion Tobson2!  Great to see somebody involved in the project directly fanning the questions.  I was just preparing a bunch of emails to send out to you and your compatriots on the team!  Guess I needn't bother since you are here anyway Smiley So what would you say puts this project above the other AI driven crypto savings products, and what assurances can you offer that the coin/tokens will retain their value after the ICO ends.  I ask because PCL users were stung hard on the final day, so obviously we want to see a project with the same excellent promise but with a better level of assurance for our hard earned savings capital! Thanks in advance
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately nothing is for sure when it's about crypto-values. But I can promise that we give our best to support the value of SVD.

But to your questions, we already have an AI in place, so I think that's already an advantage. But building an AI is an iterative process, it's nothing that has to be done once and then everything is set. To increase the skill of our AI we've built up a strong team, not only from data scientist, but e.g. also with our advisor Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic.

success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

BOUNTY PROGRAM
Bounty hunters! Join our bounty program, earn tokens as a reward and help us to promote and develop a strong community. We have reserved 5% of total tokens available for the global token program. The campaign will end on March 9th, 2018.

TELEGRAM BOUNTY
Claim your first 100 SVD now by joining our Telegram group.
This will also give you access to live premium support during the Pre- and Main Sale.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Yes all unsold tokens will be burned.

That's really great news, the unsold tokens hanging around always makes investors anxious and tends to suppress the coin/tokens growth. Burning them off ensures the cap is safe and investors feel comfortable in the size of the network and the true value of the tokens their buying. The fact softcap was hit is also helps a lot with investor anxiety at least mine because i know its not gonna be a waste of time tracking and putting time into the project let alone money. I really hate thinking i'm into something great only to get refunded months later because a group misses the softcap.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

This will be a great achievement because i believe that savedroid will make it very far and i hope that if this ico ends they have made a lot of sales and are  improving themselves even after.
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

All people inside savedroid have contracts based on German law which ensure confidentiality and loyalty to the company.

How does the buy back on open market comply with German law.

Confidentiality of what, of when the tokens will be pumped by savedroid after they are dumped?
That would indeed be loyal to the company.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

All people inside savedroid have contracts based on German law which ensure confidentiality and loyalty to the company.

How does the buy back on open market comply with German law.

Confidentiality of what, of when the tokens will be pumped by savedroid after they are dumped?
That would indeed be loyal to the company.
Everything complies to German law, no worries about that. Smiley

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

Hello all!

We have no idea how much the factor of the app making money on each trade is factored into this suggestion. The more you trade, the more money the app makes, how this infuences the suggestions is just a trust factor and can not be verified.

In other answers, in this exact thread it was said "only credit card"  now we have  "debit your account" which account is that?

But they need to raise money ,                      again.

With the fees in the documentation of 7.5% and projected 15% a month that is not exactly the best way to save. People looking for better than 2-3% at banks will have to do a lot better since they get hit with 7.5% just to enter. Is this the kind of crypto mass adoption we want?

I guess Sharia does not mind paying 7.5% fees on each transaction.

very nice summary, thank you
Unfortunately, I have no more merits to send, I guess i have to wait until someone gives me some.

for me, then point 3 of your lineup will be interesting, monthly $ 100 I put in cryptocurrencies already today, with Savedroid will it be perhaps even more successful :-)
I'll download the app today to see how it works already, even if currently only Fiat can be saved

If you put monthly in 100$ go ahead and take 7.50$ out of that each month, or 90$ a year, almost the same as one month what you put away to "save". That means your "savings" (notice not investments) have to overcome a huge 7.5% spread on the buy or sell side. It might be possible, and a lot of plebs in the public dont even understand this, or dont even care, they just want to play the crypto game and get in fast and easy. Forget that they will have to overcome those fees first.

Although the aveage pleb on the street might not make this caculation the people that are good at saving and investing will, and they will see the fees and move on to cheaper waters. Since most people are not good at that, then the app should be fine.

Join telegram to earn massive ammounts of savedroid tokens

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

I just read their your info graphic post on medium and I must say it's really good. A very simplified explanation of your purpose. I have the post multiple claps. I now have a clue of what your project is about even though am yet to read your whitepaper. Who ever wrote that Infographic article among your team members is really good. I recommend that article for everyone who wants to get a good summary of this project.
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

I just read their your info graphic post on medium and I must say it's really good. A very simplified explanation of your purpose. I have the post multiple claps. I now have a clue of what your project is about even though am yet to read your whitepaper. Who ever wrote that Infographic article among your team members is really good. I recommend that article for everyone who wants to get a good summary of this project.

Just make sure to include the fees between each part of the infographic

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: