Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

There is a graph on the site https://ico.savedroid.com/ Where Savedroid claims that 100 tokens will be worth around 9 euros by 2022. How did Savedroid calculated this, since the crypto market is very volatile??

Just to make it clear, we don't claim this is the price, that's just a possible option. So for transparency we've published our token model calculation where you can even play with your own assumptions. You find the downlod button right below the chart. Wink

OK. That makes more sense now. And it's transparent enough for me.i mean We are allowed to speculate as long as we make know publicly that they are speculations and not facts.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

There is a graph on the site https://ico.savedroid.com/ Where Savedroid claims that 100 tokens will be worth around 9 euros by 2022. How did Savedroid calculated this, since the crypto market is very volatile??

Just to make it clear, we don't claim this is the price, that's just a possible option. So for transparency we've published our token model calculation where you can even play with your own assumptions. You find the downlod button right below the chart. Wink

OK. That makes more sense now. And it's transparent enough for me.i mean We are allowed to speculate as long as we make know publicly that they are speculations and not facts.

Well, no one can predict the exact price for a token that far in the future. It's pure speculation. 2022 is 4 years from now, that's like an eternity in crypto. Sometimes, when it's crazy the 100 tokens could reach these 9 Euro even in half a year, you can never know.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

For all Savedroid lovers, Savedroid has uploaded one video about Myetherwallet setup for Savedroid ICO. Very great guideline are in this video. I guess everyone have to visit to below YouTube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buNSLZfqhRc

Good video for basic people setting up myetherwallet otherwise pretty straight forward, it's good savedroid project are doing this even for the users who are new to myetherwallet.

Good to cover the basics.

What exchanges are savedroid planning on hitting after the Sale etc? or is too early to say
We are in discussion with various exchanges and expect confirmations a few days after the closing of the main sale. So you can either hold your SVD after the ICO and exchange them later for other cryptos or fiat on an exchange, or open an SVD account and use them to pay for your crypto-saving transactions.

Great news, thanks for the update, very interesting project with different ways to accumulate fiat / cryptos

I like the sound of it and really like the idea that it doesnt just need to be cryptos, you can deal in fiat too which is a good point for me.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

Well, no one can predict the exact price for a token that far in the future. It's pure speculation. 2022 is 4 years from now, that's like an eternity in crypto. Sometimes, when it's crazy the 100 tokens could reach these 9 Euro even in half a year, you can never know.

You are correct from trading point of view. But Savedriod team can't predict based on that. I think based on the business model and their goal till 2022 savedriod team came up with 9 Euros price for 100 SVD

tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

savedroid ICO — Product development recap after Pre-Sale
As you might have noticed — thanks to our great community — our pre-sale was a great success! We sold 500,000,000 tokens in less than 7 hours, which was overwhelming! Thanks a lot!

Nonetheless, we have to admit that during our pre-sale not everything worked as frictionless as we wished, so, for the product development team, the last two weeks have been dominated by countless nightshifts, tons of caffeine and preparing and improve the processes for buying and enhancing the experience for everyone participating in our ICO, and of course we want to share these with you!

Read more at: https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-product-development-recap-after-pre-sale-cca022828ac8

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

I want to be sure about the SVD token; in the whitepaper it says that it is to be used to use the crypto services; it also says that you burn part of those tokens. Why do you need to burn aside from decrease the supply? isn't circulating something that would increase its value in the long run?

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

I want to be sure about the SVD token; in the whitepaper it says that it is to be used to use the crypto services; it also says that you burn part of those tokens. Why do you need to burn aside from decrease the supply? isn't circulating something that would increase its value in the long run?

Usually when tokens are being burned when they are used, the goal is indeed to decrease the supply and create more token value. I cant think of any other reasons to burn the token.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

Usually when tokens are being burned when they are used, the goal is indeed to decrease the supply and create more token value. I cant think of any other reasons to burn the token.
Exactly that, it basically supports a potential value increase over time.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Exactly that, it basically supports a potential value increase over time.

This is another reason why I was interested in savedroid I think with the potential coin burn it can only increase the value of SVD token.

This was one of the reasons for my investment, I don’t see how it could go below the ico price for this reason
bandarab6

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Most upcoming project to hold long time.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Can someone please elaborate on what exactly will the role of the AI be? Right now the AI is used to help people save, by learning their spending patterns and their financial goals. This is done with fiat, I wonder what will be the big difference when crypto is involved. Is it just this or is there something else i'm missing?
The crypto market is much more volatile, so that's definitely one of the challenges we have to phase. But with Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic and Dr. Yassin Hankir we have to people with a lot of experience in this field. So if anyone can do it, then these two guys!

I do agree with you,personally i won't dare go into any project without looking out for the team behind such projects and their backgrounds, i don't intend investing any dime on any project that don't have a face to back it up, savedroid have the team and experience, that's why i'm following this thread 
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

Can someone please elaborate on what exactly will the role of the AI be? Right now the AI is used to help people save, by learning their spending patterns and their financial goals. This is done with fiat, I wonder what will be the big difference when crypto is involved. Is it just this or is there something else i'm missing?
The crypto market is much more volatile, so that's definitely one of the challenges we have to phase. But with Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic and Dr. Yassin Hankir we have to people with a lot of experience in this field. So if anyone can do it, then these two guys!

I do agree with you,personally i won't dare go into any project without looking out for the team behind such projects and their backgrounds, i don't intend investing any dime on any project that don't have a face to back it up, savedroid have the team and experience, that's why i'm following this thread 

The abbreviation DYOR is becomming more and more popular in cryptoworld (do your own research)

Hell, I went as far as calling the business center in which an office of an ICO CTO was supposedly to be located, good thing I called as it was fake Wink

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

As you might have noticed — thanks to our great community — our pre-sale was a great success! We sold 500,000,000 tokens in less than 7 hours, which was overwhelming! Thanks a lot!

Nonetheless, we have to admit that during our pre-sale not everything worked as frictionless as we wished, so, for the product development team, the last two weeks have been dominated by countless nightshifts, tons of caffeine and preparing and improve the processes for buying and enhancing the experience for everyone participating in our ICO, and of course we want to share these with you!

Read more at: https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-product-development-recap-after-pre-sale-cca022828ac8

Very interesting piece, I must say I'm one of those who was afraid of not being  able to get tokens in the main sale thanks for implementing the reserve token button
jamescloudynieze

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

so interesting project i will just read more so i can understand so much
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

Very interesting piece, I must say I'm one of those who was afraid of not being  able to get tokens in the main sale thanks for implementing the reserve token button

Ya this is something i wish more ICO's would implement in some form. The fact is especially for the more popular ICO's like apparently savedroid is the mad rush on day 0 to grab everything from the ICO before their either A. gone or B. price goes up, tends to just destroy websites and crash them, which in turn just leads to pissed off investors in the long run. Good to see a solution being put in place to take some of that burden off and spread it out.
WhoDev

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

sacedrıid ıco hummm sale 9 feb i am waiting
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

Ya this is something i wish more ICO's would implement in some form. The fact is especially for the more popular ICO's like apparently savedroid is the mad rush on day 0 to grab everything from the ICO before their either A. gone or B. price goes up, tends to just destroy websites and crash them, which in turn just leads to pissed off investors in the long run. Good to see a solution being put in place to take some of that burden off and spread it out.

"Reserve Tokens Now" is really nice initiative. But I have question. What will be the difference between reserving token now instead of buying on 9th?
I mean based on the demand if all people reserved the token advance then even before ICO all token will be sold out and still many will be missing.
So is there any cap for "Reserved Tokens"?
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

You already can reserved the ICO Token start from today.... But not so sure if they will be a cap for reserved tokens? Would be nice to know too!

From Telagram: We will offer you exclusively the opportunity to RESERVE SAVEDROID TOKEN even before the Main Sale officially starts.

Reserve now:
https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

You already can reserved the ICO Token start from today.... But not so sure if they will be a cap for reserved tokens? Would be nice to know too!

From Telagram: We will offer you exclusively the opportunity to RESERVE SAVEDROID TOKEN even before the Main Sale officially starts.

Reserve now:
https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/

How will this reserving work? Is it binding so that I have to buy the tokens I reserve and how long will the tokens be reserved?

I hope that there is a limit. Otherwise, I can imagine a lot of people reserve tokens now, even though they are not 100% sure if they really want to invest. Just in case. This could mean that there are no "free" tokens for people who want to invest spontaneously because all are reserved.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

"Reserve Tokens Now" is really nice initiative. But I have question. What will be the difference between reserving token now instead of buying on 9th?
I mean based on the demand if all people reserved the token advance then even before ICO all token will be sold out and still many will be missing.
So is there any cap for "Reserved Tokens"?
The main difference is that you don't need to hurry on the 9th of February. We'll send you an e-mail with all payment information right to the launch time. You won't even need to visit the website, which might also have some high load.

And yes there's a cap for reserved tokens Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: