Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

sacedrıid ıco hummm sale 9 feb i am waiting

You already can reserved the ICO Token start from today.... But not so sure if they will be a cap for reserved tokens? Would be nice to know too!

From Telagram: We will offer you exclusively the opportunity to RESERVE SAVEDROID TOKEN even before the Main Sale officially starts.

Reserve now:
https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/

How will this reserving work? Is it binding so that I have to buy the tokens I reserve and how long will the tokens be reserved?

I hope that there is a limit. Otherwise, I can imagine a lot of people reserve tokens now, even though they are not 100% sure if they really want to invest. Just in case. This could mean that there are no "free" tokens for people who want to invest spontaneously because all are reserved.
Yes there's a limit in amount of tokens as well as a time limit. We'll make sure that there are enough tokens left on the 9th of February.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

savedroid ICO — Product development recap after Pre-Sale
As you might have noticed — thanks to our great community — our pre-sale was a great success! We sold 500,000,000 tokens in less than 7 hours, which was overwhelming! Thanks a lot!

Nonetheless, we have to admit that during our pre-sale not everything worked as frictionless as we wished, so, for the product development team, the last two weeks have been dominated by countless nightshifts, tons of caffeine and preparing and improve the processes for buying and enhancing the experience for everyone participating in our ICO, and of course we want to share these with you!

Read more at: https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-product-development-recap-after-pre-sale-cca022828ac8

Very interesting piece, I must say I'm one of those who was afraid of not being  able to get tokens in the main sale thanks for implementing the reserve token button

Ya this is something i wish more ICO's would implement in some form. The fact is especially for the more popular ICO's like apparently savedroid is the mad rush on day 0 to grab everything from the ICO before their either A. gone or B. price goes up, tends to just destroy websites and crash them, which in turn just leads to pissed off investors in the long run. Good to see a solution being put in place to take some of that burden off and spread it out.

"Reserve Tokens Now" is really nice initiative. But I have question. What will be the difference between reserving token now instead of buying on 9th?
I mean based on the demand if all people reserved the token advance then even before ICO all token will be sold out and still many will be missing.
So is there any cap for "Reserved Tokens"?
The main difference is that you don't need to hurry on the 9th of February. We'll send you an e-mail with all payment information right to the launch time. You won't even need to visit the website, which might also have some high load.

And yes there's a cap for reserved tokens Smiley

That nice! More convenient for the investors, also seem like the Tokens is very height demand, no surprise if it sold out again very quick.
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

As you might have noticed — thanks to our great community — our pre-sale was a great success! We sold 500,000,000 tokens in less than 7 hours, which was overwhelming! Thanks a lot!

Nonetheless, we have to admit that during our pre-sale not everything worked as frictionless as we wished, so, for the product development team, the last two weeks have been dominated by countless nightshifts, tons of caffeine and preparing and improve the processes for buying and enhancing the experience for everyone participating in our ICO, and of course we want to share these with you!

Read more at: https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-product-development-recap-after-pre-sale-cca022828ac8

Very interesting piece, I must say I'm one of those who was afraid of not being  able to get tokens in the main sale thanks for implementing the reserve token button

Ya this is something i wish more ICO's would implement in some form. The fact is especially for the more popular ICO's like apparently savedroid is the mad rush on day 0 to grab everything from the ICO before their either A. gone or B. price goes up, tends to just destroy websites and crash them, which in turn just leads to pissed off investors in the long run. Good to see a solution being put in place to take some of that burden off and spread it out.

"Reserve Tokens Now" is really nice initiative. But I have question. What will be the difference between reserving token now instead of buying on 9th?
I mean based on the demand if all people reserved the token advance then even before ICO all token will be sold out and still many will be missing.
The main difference is that you don't need to hurry on the 9th of February. We'll send you an e-mail with all payment information right to the launch time. You won't even need to visit the website, which might also have some high load.

That nice! More convenient for the investors, also seem like the Tokens is very height demand, no surprise if it sold out again very quick.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

That's really good and i imagine if people don't actually pay for their reserved tokens before a deadline that the team will release them back to the masses to be purchased at open purchase. That way its fare and people don't get too much of an advantage. Really happy theirs a cap on reserved tokens though so people can't just reserve 50% of the entire remaining (whales) and screw everyone out.

How long will the reservation hold for?
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

That's really good and i imagine if people don't actually pay for their reserved tokens before a deadline that the team will release them back to the masses to be purchased at open purchase. That way its fare and people don't get too much of an advantage. Really happy theirs a cap on reserved tokens though so people can't just reserve 50% of the entire remaining (whales) and screw everyone out.

How long will the reservation hold for?
There'll be a short timeframe (tbd) when the Main Sale starts to do your payment.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:12:52 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:19:26 PM by Cnote328

The process is quite convenient I must commend you guys  for structuring out a process of this sort. What's  the cap for reserved token? Has it been made known?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

You already can reserved the ICO Token start from today.... But not so sure if they will be a cap for reserved tokens? Would be nice to know too!

From Telagram: We will offer you exclusively the opportunity to RESERVE SAVEDROID TOKEN even before the Main Sale officially starts.

Reserve now:

How will this reserving work? Is it binding so that I have to buy the tokens I reserve and how long will the tokens be reserved?

I hope that there is a limit. Otherwise, I can imagine a lot of people reserve tokens now, even though they are not 100% sure if they really want to invest. Just in case. This could mean that there are no "free" tokens for people who want to invest spontaneously because all are reserved.
Yes there's a limit in amount of tokens as well as a time limit. We'll make sure that there are enough tokens left on the 9th of February.

Okay, considering all this, it sounds like a really cool idea that you can reserve some tokens. Cause the demand for some ICOs is so big, that you have to be at your computer when the sale starts and act fast. Otherwise, you have no chance to grab yourself some tokens.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Just noticed that there will be a special meetup in Frankfurt next Monday with you guys. Unfortunately, seems to be already full  Sad

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

There is a graph on the site https://ico.savedroid.com/ Where Savedroid claims that 100 tokens will be worth around 9 euros by 2022. How did Savedroid calculated this, since the crypto market is very volatile??

You can download their Excel spreadsheet which contains a calculation model
I have had a look, it basically consists of assumptions in supply and demand

100 tokens Will be worth 9 Euros in next 5 years? I think Savedriod calculated minimum expected price. Based on the concept and roadmap of Savedriod I think SVD will trade more than 9 Euros per 100 Tokens. Anyway this is just expectations and 5 years is long path. We have to continue watch the progress. One step at each time.

Yes. Savedroid have bright future. Right now price should not matter at this moment I guess. Because it's just starting, we will see soon very high price and volume from buyers.

I don't know if it's just me but who else does not feel comfortable talking about price of this and that about a project but enjoys talking about the product itself... Like how does the team intend solving a problem in the blockchain? How realizable... Anyways, people have their opinions still and I respect it a whole lot...

If this project is all about smart trading/saving in summary... Is there an insurance cover like incase of loss arising from any event? What's the structure of the team itself when it comes to conflict resolution...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

Reserve now:

i like that there is a time and also quantity limit, I have missed several important ICOs due to a large buyout of tokens nearly instantly

Glad most ICOs now take this into consideration

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

You already have more than 100,000 customers, which of course has a positive effect on the tokenale.
How does it work if you implement crypto currencies, can I choose to save in Fiat or crypto, will it be a hybrid, or will you completely switch to cryptocurrencies?
In Germany it'll be hybrid, so you can say how much money of your wish shall be saved in EUR and how much in crypto.

For the international case it'll be crypto only in the beginning as we cannot offer a FIAT-bank-account so far outside of Germany.

ah, that makes sense. Of course, it is impossible to obtain a banking license in every country.
another advantage of the cryptocurrencies. In that sense, it is logical. Thanks for the answer. I think it's great that the founder himself is part of the discussion and answers our questions.

Grüße aus Wien:-)
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

Can someone please elaborate on what exactly will the role of the AI be? Right now the AI is used to help people save, by learning their spending patterns and their financial goals. This is done with fiat, I wonder what will be the big difference when crypto is involved. Is it just this or is there something else i'm missing?
The crypto market is much more volatile, so that's definitely one of the challenges we have to phase. But with Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic and Dr. Yassin Hankir we have to people with a lot of experience in this field. So if anyone can do it, then these two guys!

So you are saying that the AI will be used as a part of the investment algorithms? Is this something that already happening in your fiat investment app? I was under the impression that the AI is used for the savings, didn't figure it was also for investments. If this is true it's a whole different story. There is already alot of competition in this area, guess we will have to see how the algorithms will perform.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

You already have more than 100,000 customers, which of course has a positive effect on the tokenale.
How does it work if you implement crypto currencies, can I choose to save in Fiat or crypto, will it be a hybrid, or will you completely switch to cryptocurrencies?
In Germany it'll be hybrid, so you can say how much money of your wish shall be saved in EUR and how much in crypto.

For the international case it'll be crypto only in the beginning as we cannot offer a FIAT-bank-account so far outside of Germany.

ah, that makes sense. Of course, it is impossible to obtain a banking license in every country.
another advantage of the cryptocurrencies. In that sense, it is logical. Thanks for the answer. I think it's great that the founder himself is part of the discussion and answers our questions.

Grüße aus Wien:-)

Ya was gonna say i imagine the AML laws would play an even bigger part if you were to offer international FIAT bank accounts world wide, while crypto is still rather unregulated to an extent, fiat i imagine instanely takes the regulation and compliance issues to a whole new level. It's good to see your offering the hybrid locally though with the crypto worldwide it's a good compromise.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

Just noticed that there will be a special meetup in Frankfurt next Monday with you guys. Unfortunately, seems to be already full  Sad
The location has a capacity for around 140 people. It'll be first comes, first served, so just be early. https://www.meetup.com/Blockchain-MeetUp-Frankfurt/events/247087980/

Besides that we'll also offer a livestream of the event.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

Can someone please elaborate on what exactly will the role of the AI be? Right now the AI is used to help people save, by learning their spending patterns and their financial goals. This is done with fiat, I wonder what will be the big difference when crypto is involved. Is it just this or is there something else i'm missing?
The crypto market is much more volatile, so that's definitely one of the challenges we have to phase. But with Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic and Dr. Yassin Hankir we have to people with a lot of experience in this field. So if anyone can do it, then these two guys!

So you are saying that the AI will be used as a part of the investment algorithms? Is this something that already happening in your fiat investment app? I was under the impression that the AI is used for the savings, didn't figure it was also for investments. If this is true it's a whole different story. There is already alot of competition in this area, guess we will have to see how the algorithms will perform.
The AI is not used for investment so far as we don't offer investments yet. Looking forward to that competition, if there wouldn't be any it might be a bad sign in my opinion. Wink

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

The location has a capacity for around 140 people. It'll be first comes, first served, so just be early. https://www.meetup.com/Blockchain-MeetUp-Frankfurt/events/247087980/

Besides that we'll also offer a livestream of the event.

Would love it if you can share the live link when it happens; would we be able to drop some questions during the live event (through any of the open channels); Nice initiative btw to see the team perform live.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

The AI is not used for investment so far as we don't offer investments yet. Looking forward to that competition, if there wouldn't be any it might be a bad sign in my opinion. Wink

So basically , the AI understands individual spending habits and streamlines the saving process to such but humans are prone to change, can the AI pick up this and also try to adapt to such change to fit the individual?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

How did you guys make a partnership with Amazon.de Smiley ? It is just amazing that Amazon is working with you guys. Is there any official statement from Amazon mentioning this partnership ? I know that it is true, but I am too curious.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

How did you guys make a partnership with Amazon.de Smiley ? It is just amazing that Amazon is working with you guys. Is there any official statement from Amazon mentioning this partnership ? I know that it is true, but I am too curious.

Where did you read about the partnership with Amazon? I googled it and read an article mentioning it, bu not really confirming it:
https://www.fintech-hub.eu/fintechs/savedroid?language=en

rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Thanks for the quick response. I have got to say, it's great that the devs (and co founders!) actually take their time and post in this thread instead of hiring community managers to do that. This way you can get all the answers from the most reliable source. Keep up with that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: