Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

It does not look as if the americans are investing heavily in Savedroid. the counter does not move very fast anymore. But no wonder, with the minimum requirements that require the law in the US.
But people from other countries: You should not miss the chance on Savedroid

I don't think it's fair thing the American people are missing out on a whole lot of projects due to the restrictions, it has a good side but more of the other side which is missing out on good deals but they can get it on exchanges when it get listed..

But talking about exchanges what plans do Savedroid have in coming weeks or days?

I think for ICOs to ban participations from the US is to avoid any legal questioning. But I think participation through exchanges is still on the table so I don't think it is a major issue; you can always land good deals in exchanges; I understand not as fortunate as participation early on and grabing them bonuses.

On one hand I feel a bit sorry for our friends from the US who cannot participate in such a big opportunity but on the other hand I can fully understand Savedroid. They need to stick to these regulations and be better safe than sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

It does not look as if the americans are investing heavily in Savedroid. the counter does not move very fast anymore. But no wonder, with the minimum requirements that require the law in the US.

I don't think it's fair thing the American people are missing out on a whole lot of projects due to the restrictions, it has a good side but more of the other side which is missing out on good deals but they can get it on exchanges when it get listed..

But talking about exchanges what plans do Savedroid have in coming weeks or days?

I think for ICOs to ban participations from the US is to avoid any legal questioning. But I think participation through exchanges is still on the table so I don't think it is a major issue; you can always land good deals in exchanges; I understand not as fortunate as participation early on and grabing them bonuses.

On one hand I feel a bit sorry for our friends from the US who cannot participate in such a big opportunity but on the other hand I can fully understand Savedroid. They need to stick to these regulations and be better safe than sorry.

It’s exactly that the fact is that the US has very serious and strict securities laws that limit who’s allowed to invest in securities and it’s hit ICOs as well if your not a accredit d investor worth a crap ton of money liquid in the US investing in securities gets things into a bunch of legal crap personally find it sad the freedom country makes it so people aren’t free to use their money how they wish :S
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

savedroid is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Nice that you have listed the Savedroid ICO, but why only Bronze Position?
And what are the criteria for the ranking?

They are at least not that small on the site so they will attract followers. Is this some kinda advertising ? To show your ICO ?

Yep more a post of advertising rather than for savedroid haha, nevertheless the more listings on ico reviewers the more publicity I guess... Only another 2.7 billion tokens to be sold then I believe.

Also glad, they have now announced it is possible for US citizens to invest in savedroid too from yesterday which opens up the doors even more

Yes they always do this, too many of these crypto ICO listing companies around at the moment.

This doesn't help the Savedroid project no one probably uses the cryptostills website.

The website looks awful as well.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

It’s exactly that the fact is that the US has very serious and strict securities laws that limit who’s allowed to invest in securities and it’s hit ICOs as well if your not a accredit d investor worth a crap ton of money liquid in the US investing in securities gets things into a bunch of legal crap personally find it sad the freedom country makes it so people aren’t free to use their money how they wish :S

I think it is good that there are strict regulations in US, there needs to be a complete transparacy in the flow of money, which is the case with the blockchain as long as you know who owns the address
Every company worth millions ought to be able to explain who invested in it, this is just one example

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

The counter shows some interesting countries. The popup that shows the contributions I was surprised to see the variety of contribution locations; It is really great knowing savedroid has had/having that spread. Amazing.

Lol, the pop ups are like motivational pumps to me, i literally stare at them for minutes, that's like an adrenaline booster Smiley, the joy that comes with it is intriguing, is a good thing to be part of something great, lets just be optimistic and support savedroid, the project has every reason to be successful
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

The counter shows some interesting countries. The popup that shows the contributions I was surprised to see the variety of contribution locations; It is really great knowing savedroid has had/having that spread. Amazing.

Lol, the pop ups are like motivational pumps to me, i literally stare at them for minutes, that's like an adrenaline booster Smiley, the joy that comes with it is intriguing, is a good thing to be part of something great, lets just be optimistic and support savedroid, the project has every reason to be successful

Maybe the Americans know that a lot of the Icos don't accept them to invest in the coin. So they will wait for it to come to the exchanges in order to buy them Smiley.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Yeah mate i see pop ups from different countries purchasing SVD token per second even saw my country pop up twice  Smiley. I don't expect to see lots of purchase from Americans i learnt only accredited investors are allowed.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

Yeah mate i see pop ups from different countries purchasing SVD token per second even saw my country pop up twice  Smiley. I don't expect to see lots of purchase from Americans i learnt only accredited investors are allowed.

I always prefer when there are many small - mid range investors and not too many whales. This shows that many people actually believe in this project. Usually when there is a big community behind a project it has higher chance to succeed.
Ready2Eat

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

Okay trying to learn about bitcointalk this is my first post ever. Hope I can get into this somehow
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

Okay trying to learn about bitcointalk this is my first post ever. Hope I can get into this somehow

Welcome to BTC Talk, to join the savedroid ICO, visit this website: https://ico.savedroid.com

Register for an account and send BTC/ETH or fiat to buy SVD tokens.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Welcome from here to the world of merits Tongue {BCT} hope you have already join the Savedroid moving train  Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Maybe the Americans know that a lot of the Icos don't accept them to invest in the coin. So they will wait for it to come to the exchanges in order to buy them Smiley.

There is, of course, something true. After the requirements for participation are far too difficult, many will probably access the Exchanges after the ICO. Could already ensure a nice increase in price at the beginning. maybe I should buy some SVD for the daytrading after the ICO
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

Sure. Though I think there should be a section of this site were you can learn about the rules of this website. But as for getting into activities in the forum, it ain't difficult, if you know how to navigate your friend's profiles on Facebook, then you can definitely navigate in here.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

Sure. Though I think there should be a section of this site were you can learn about the rules of this website. But as for getting into activities in the forum, it ain't difficult, if you know how to navigate your friend's profiles on Facebook, then you can definitely navigate in here.
Hahaha i agree with you it is very easy to understand bitcointalk but for your first post you came at a great ico maybe you should read here how great this ico is and try to rank your self up for it.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:42:28 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 10:10:27 PM by jamzzz123

Hahaha i agree with you it is very easy to understand bitcointalk but for your first post you came at a great ico maybe you should read here how great this ico is and try to rank your self up for it.

Very good spot for the first one, good time to get in now whilst you still can, I personally think the main sale will sell out by next weekend, check it out here:

https://ico.savedroid.com/
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Welcome mate. Here you'll get updates on bitcoin and other Cryptos, just like other members said bitcointalk is easy to comprehend. FYI Savedroid ICO is ongoing you should consider to get some if you haven't bought some already.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

Its just a forum in the end BCT is no different than any other forum really even the rules and stuff are similar, basically keep on topic and discuss the ICOs and ask questions and answer qestions if you know the answer its basically just a community thats excited about a certain ICO/Topic.

Some of us spend far too much time on the ICOs that excite us most lol, but if you have questions feel free to ask Smiley

Now when you get past JR Member level and have to start dealing with merit thats a whole different topic for discussion outside of the savedroid topic Smiley

Check out savedroids whitepaper and website for the most up to date info, or stop by their telegram their very active chatting their normally and tends to be easier to get info their faster than on bct most of the timel
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

Welcome mate. Here you'll get updates on bitcoin and other Cryptos, just like other members said bitcointalk is easy to comprehend. FYI Savedroid ICO is ongoing you should consider to get some if you haven't bought some already.

Welcome, first you should got to the Savedroid ICO page and register.
Then you can join the Telegram Channel and you will get the first 100 SVD Token for free.
https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

I always prefer when there are many small - mid range investors and not too many whales. This shows that many people actually believe in this project. Usually when there is a big community behind a project it has higher chance to succeed.

Was seeing the pop ups though wasn't paying to much attention to it.. Are they actual real time purchases that are reflected on the pop ups?
mentorxela

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

i bought svd token couple of days ago and after the purchase i saw the tokens and transaction history in my account but last night when i checked my svd account i didnt see either the token i purchased or the transaction history.   ARE YOU GUYS SCAM SCAM SCAM
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: