Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

I bought a token of 0.0017 btc with hope to buy more if things work out since on the 9th. I have complained and no body has been able to help.

Whats the problem its not clear from your post rayazasheva? You send the funds it will then take 2-3 days to show up on savedroids website, when did you send the payment and did you make an expectation?

If you have a problem go to the Telegram Chat and PM one of the Admins.
They will help you in seconds.
https://t.me/savedroid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

What should i do now to receive the tokens in mew??

You can choose it on your own.
In your Savedroid ICO account, click your Profile (mail) under minting mode you can choose between mint all to MEW, mint 100SVD (if you are new to crypto) or let them in your savedroid account.

If you choose mint all, the Token will be transferred at the end of the ICO.

What is this Minting Mode option? how it works and whats the benefit of selecting this options? I have selected the option but I really dont know whats happening in background?

That is the sending option when the ICO is over. You can send the Token to an ERC20 wallet, or you can store the Token in your savedroid account.

Best of leaving it in your ERC20 wallet that way, you know you own the coins and there safe, somtimes with these projects the coins "could" expire within the projects website, I'm not saying this is the case for savedroid but your best of storing it in your own wallet, that way you know its safe and sound

Im not sure what to do, at first I just wanted to invest in the tokens and hold them in my MEW wallet.

But now after I've read so much about the Savedroid project I sort of want to store my coins in the Savedroid wallet and invest into their cryptosavings product.

It's a tricky decision, because I guess it will cost ETH & GAS to send my Savedroid tokens if I move them to my MEW wallet first..

I don't think the ETH or Gas costs for sending them from your MEW to the Savedroid account will be very high. The Ethereum network isn't overloaded, so the gas price is pretty low atm.

I think I will split my tokens, keep a part save in MEW and the other part on my Savedroid account.

Yea that's what i intend doing too, not like i don't trust savedroid wallet but i like to put my eggs in several baskets, fact is that they already have a working app at hand before coming out full scale, so there is alot of trust on them already before now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

is this new in the whitepaper, or have I overlooked the fact that you can invest on savedroid directly in ICOs?

"Therefore, savedroid wants to upgrade its AI
and offer a self-learning algorithm to invest in cryptocurrency portfolios, derivatives,
and ICOs directly in the savedroid app."
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

is this new in the whitepaper, or have I overlooked the fact that you can invest on savedroid directly in ICOs?

and offer a self-learning algorithm to invest in cryptocurrency portfolios, derivatives,

Technically you still can't as it is a program that is spoken of, the AI will invest for you, but it seems it's true that the AI would also be investing in ICO's

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

Technically you still can't as it is a program that is spoken of, the AI will invest for you, but it seems it's true that the AI would also be investing in ICO's

That's pretty interesting, I didn't know the AI would also be investing in ICO's.

We have around 13 days left of the main-sale, will it completely sell out?? I kind of hope not so they burn the rest of the coins giving instant value.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

From what i have seen since i stepped into crypto community kyc has been a well to do policy, it is very important if not there might be low trust in that project although i know it a tedious project but it helps ib reducing fraud.

Agreed but its much better when groups have some steps to their KYC not just like some other KYC's that they want your first born child before they'll let you invest a total of 10$ lol, savedroid doesn't appear to be like that but some others have been and i've shied away from them because i don't trust random joe shmoes with my info, hell even with watermarked copies of my id i feel uneasy ... LOL

You do have a point, savedroid gave out preferences for people to select and do which they feel that they can do in terms of the KYC submission, i know of some others with rigorous and strict KYC process and still it was done and life goes on, just that individuals try to pick out little issues and capitalize on them, at the end of the day, savedroid will hit their said target
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

You can purchase Savedroid token using a 3D secure credit card. When paying with credit card bear in mind you will receive the tokens after up to 180 days after purchase. This is because of the risk of charge back fraud. It's standard practice for ICOs that accept credit card payments.

Seriously?? 180 days to receive token?? That's almost half the year. By then a good token should have made several ATH. That's ridiculous. I would rather convert my fiat to crypto through exchange before investing it in ico. Don't think I can wait that long to receive what I paid for
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

You can purchase Savedroid token using a 3D secure credit card. When paying with credit card bear in mind you will receive the tokens after up to 180 days after purchase. This is because of the risk of charge back fraud. It's standard practice for ICOs that accept credit card payments.

Seriously?? 180 days to receive token?? That's almost half the year. By then a good token should have made several ATH. That's ridiculous. I would rather convert my fiat to crypto through exchange before investing it in ico. Don't think I can wait that long to receive what I paid for

Wow, 180 days is indeed a really long time investors, who use credit cards, have to wait for their tokens. It's good that they offer the possibility to pay with a credit card, but now I think it's better to use ETH to invest in Savedroid. Much easier and you don't have to wait that long to get your tokens.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

I bought a token of 0.0017 btc with hope to buy more if things work out since on the 9th. I have complained and no body has been able to help.

Whats the problem its not clear from your post rayazasheva? You send the funds it will then take 2-3 days to show up on savedroids website, when did you send the payment and did you make an expectation?

If you have a problem go to the Telegram Chat and PM one of the Admins.
They will help you in seconds.
https://t.me/savedroid

rayazasheva not provided enough information to understand what exact issue he is facing. Hope he reach out to SVD telegram group with proper details of the issue then only they will be able to help.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

Wow, 180 days is indeed a really long time investors, who use credit cards, have to wait for their tokens. It's good that they offer the possibility to pay with a credit card, but now I think it's better to use ETH to invest in Savedroid. Much easier and you don't have to wait that long to get your tokens.

Half a year is way too impractical, perhaps only to those who already know they will be holding the SVD's for a long time, but I dont think there is anyone who would go for this option

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Half a year is way too impractical, perhaps only to those who already know they will be holding the SVD's for a long time, but I dont think there is anyone who would go for this option

Well, I can understand that it is necessary because there is too much fraud with stolen credit cards but this 180 days waiting period really kills this payment option for me.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

You will be surprise a lot of people used this medium for payment, while the holding period is long i think the reason provided by Savedroid is a valid one besides there are other payment options available so if this payment medium doesn't work for you, you can opt for another medium.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

You will be surprise a lot of people used this medium for payment, while the holding period is long i think the reason provided by Savedroid is a valid one besides there are other payment options available so if this payment medium doesn't work for you, you can opt for another medium.

Thanks for the Info. I' glad that I didn't buy my SVD Token with Credit Card. I would not like to wait up to 180 days for the tokens.
Warfare

Activity: 1040
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

180 days is indeed a very long time.
The longest period I've seen merchants holding payments from credit cards to protect from chargebacks was 60 days.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

The longest period I've seen merchants holding payments from credit cards to protect from chargebacks was 60 days.

I'm glad I haven't purchased with a credit card, it's asking for trouble anyway if you ask me, the market is so volatile unless you have a 0% interest, you're paying on top of a potential risk which can easily backfire in general with any cryptocurrency at the moment.
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

I'm glad I haven't purchased with a credit card, it's asking for trouble anyway if you ask me, the market is so volatile unless you have a 0% interest, you're paying on top of a potential risk which can easily backfire in general with any cryptocurrency at the moment.

Funny enough there are potential investors who are willing to pay with credit card but might not know about the waiting time. 180 days is way too long a time to wait for your purchased tokens
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

Funny enough there are potential investors who are willing to pay with credit card but might not know about the waiting time. 180 days is way too long a time to wait for your purchased tokens

I agree with you, I'm not trying to say it's not an option which doesn't get used but recently some banks have been closing in on credit card purchases for cryptocurrencies and also savedroid had made you aware prior to the purchase
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

if you have weak hands, then the 180 days may not be bad. so you do not run the risk of selling the tokens too soon, because in 180 days svd will certainly be worth more than just after the ICO
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

It's been there all the while... The app helps you save, learn your spending behavior and do the aforementioned you listed... What Savedroid intend offering with the app is really attractive

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I believe they will address you, no ICO goes smoothly without one hiccup or another, you know this takes a lot to put together, it can be from the technical side or anywhere but i understand how you feel, is your money, so it hurts but just be patient, it will be thrashed by the admins
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: