Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
lokko

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 09:56:33 AM by lokko

Ich möchte hier mal etwas los werden. Wäre ich SVD Investor und wäre ich um mein Invest durch eure Promotion auf dieser Art und Weise betrogen worden, hätte ich sofort Anzeige erstattet. Es wurde billigend in Kauf genommen Kapital zu zerstören !

Gelinde und vorsichtig gesagt, sieht es für mich nach fahrlässigen Betrug aus !  Shocked
Außerdem Unwissenheit schützt nicht vor Strafe !

Aber die Art und Weise zu welchem Zeitpunkt diese Promotion gemacht wurde zeigt ganz klar das es hier nicht darum
ging ein Geschäft zu fördern sondern eher das Gegenteil, daher sollte man sich ernsthaft fragen
ob das alles nicht ganz klar kalkuliert war und die Promotion nur der Verschleierung diente. Vielleicht war es sogar ein Geniestreich  Grin
und hier wurde möglicherweise bewusst ein Betrug begannen und als Promotion verkauft um aus dieser Sache ungestraft raus zu kommen.

regards
 Wink
Von welcher Promotion sprichst du? Wenn du auf den PR-Stunt anspielst, dieser war nie als Werbemaßnahme oder Promotion gedacht, sondern diente lediglich dem Zweck auf die Missstände in der Szene hinzuweisen.

Es geht nicht darum für was der Pr-Stunt  war, sondern welche Konsequenzen er hatte
Hier wurde ein möglicher SCAM als Wohltat verkauft, interessanterweise weichst du dem kompletten Inhalt aus meinem Post aus  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ulfatron

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

Lokko, I agree with everything that you say, but there is actually a German thread for Savedroid.
savedroid

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

Startup Kitchen visited us in our Headquarters and made interviews with Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic, our CDO  and Rurchali Dodderi, our Lead Backend Architect. See what our team talked about the interesting future of Savedroid app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7UEowtz68
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Startup Kitchen visited us in our Headquarters and made interviews with Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic, our CDO  and Rurchali Dodderi, our Lead Backend Architect. See what our team talked about the interesting future of Savedroid app.

This is German speaking people what about others who don't understand that language you should post the summary of this interview in English than it will be easy for all people to understand.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

This is German speaking people what about others who don't understand that language you should post the summary of this interview in English than it will be easy for all people to understand.

Nothing meaningful. Two guys visited Savedroid at their headquarter and everything is cool und stylish, a woman who works for Savedroid explains what Blockchain is and there is a dog and Yassir tells them that they are prepared in case it gets cold in Winter and so on. Several minutes full of nothing.

Not saying that everything should be deeply critical but at least it shouldn't be that superficial.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

What I understand from this visit is simple that team Savedroid use everything as marketing stunt and this visit is that kind of activity. I like this interesting translation of German article in English which looks more real. What to expect more than this transaction discussed during their meeting when everything is openly visible.
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

They are just buying time, seriously whoever own this token is really naive
savedroid

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

Artificial Intelligence Meetup Frankfurt September 27th

Hi AI enthusiasts,

The new season of AI meetups is starting. We have put together a number of cool speakers for our next meetup on the 27th of September. Please see below the tentative agenda.

It will be an awesome event.

See you soon,

Your organizing team

Agenda for the meetup:

19:00 – 19:15; Reception

19:15 – 19:20; Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolić, CDO and Head of AI at savedroid AG, A welcome note

19:20 – 19:40; Davor Andrić, CTO for AI at DXC Technology, How AI and analytics will transform the auto industry

19:40 – 20:00; Dr. Roman Hagelstein, Smart Forecast, Hybrid Forecasting Systems tournament

20:00 – 20:20; Franco Arda, ML freelancer, Can AI prevent the next corporate mega-scandal?

20:20-20:30; A short break spiced with announcements (open positions, etc.)

20:30 – 20:45; Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolić, CDO and Head of AI at savedroid AG, Machines and humans make different types of errors

20:45 – 21:00; Michael Krech, DB Systel GmbH, Probabilistic Programming

21:00 – open end; Socializing, Buffet

Thanks to our sponsors:

Location by DB, DB Systel (https://www.dbsystel.de/dbsystel) & DB Skydeck

Skydeck powered by DB Systel

Jürgen-Ponto-Platz 1 . 60329 Frankfurt AM Main

Food and drinks by DXC (http://www.dxc.technology/de)
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

I would stay away from this

- already on the first page the threadstarter seems to have created a new user fake account to push the thread when he wasnt getting a reply for 4 hours.

- while there is some know-how and some links to bigger companies (we dont know how deep the links are), the token seems to serve no purpose other than bring in money for the creators because they are probably burning cash fast and need new money. i mean the token is described as "used for SERVICES", no this does not mean you can use it for anything because services can be anything you will never need.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

- already on the first page the threadstarter seems to have created a new user fake account to push the thread when he wasnt getting a reply for 4 hours.

- while there is some know-how and some links to bigger companies (we dont know how deep the links are), the token seems to serve no purpose other than bring in money for the creators because they are probably burning cash fast and need new money. i mean the token is described as "used for SERVICES", no this does not mean you can use it for anything because services can be anything you will never need.

Although there are so many problems and issues which need to get resolved and early investors want to see more seriousness from dev to help this project get back on track. People have no choice how to make safe exit from this that's why some of them are just watching this and waiting for the right time.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

Although there are so many problems and issues which need to get resolved and early investors want to see more seriousness from dev to help this project get back on track. People have no choice how to make safe exit from this that's why some of them are just watching this and waiting for the right time.

Yes right mate. People dont have a choice but to stay especially those who invested a lot in the ico. Cause how can they have a safe exit if this shitcoin dont have a good exchange and remains shitcoin until now.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
savedroid

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

The Puzzle of Working Memory | Sapien Labs | Neuroscience | Human Brain Diversity Project

Article written by our CDO, Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic about: Working memory, the capacity to keep things ‘in mind’ such as a phone number is a phenomenon poorly understood in Neuroscience. What do we know about it so far?

https://sapienlabs.co/working-memory/
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

A short "market-report", because some interesting things are happening.

1) Volume

Who checks the volume on Coinmarketcap finds out that it is very low. Right now only about 6.400 EUR. But, who looks at the markets to see the numbers per exchange will see this:

The volume on Cobinhood is excluded because Cobinhood charges no fees. But the volume is not just higher than on other exchanges, it is 5700% of HitBTC.

Most interesting question is: Can that be real volume? I mean, one could say: Since trading is for free people simply trade much more.

Why I don't believe that: The other exchanges show that not many are interested in Savedroid. I know Shitcoins from 2014 which have a higher volume. And the orderbook shows: On the BTC pair only 25 M SVD are on the buyside. On the ETH pair: 30 M SVD. Even if all of that would be at the current price level that would only be about 35000 EUR. But most of it is much much lower (15 Million SVD below 3 SAT on the BTC pair for example).

So, where does the volume come from? My bet: It's wash trading, done by bots. Maybe it's the exchange that trades SVD they got from Savedroid to list the token back and forth or it is another entity.

What is Wash trading?

A wash trade is a form of market manipulation in which an investor simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace.[1] First, an investor will place a sell order, then place a buy order to buy from himself, or vice versa. This may be done for a number of reasons:

To artificially increase trading volume, giving the impression that the instrument is more in demand than it actually is.[2]

(...) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wash_trade

It's not unusual in Crypto. Even Bitfinex is accused to do it with Tether (Bitfinex and Tether are owned by the same ppl). But it's misleading of course and actually not legal.

2) Price

Yesterday something interesting happened:

That dump sent the price nearly to zero (about 0.000028 EUR) - with only 12 Million SVD.

Two scenarios:

1) Somebody simply wanted to get out. Without thinking about how to do it smart, he sold 12 Million SVD at a huge loss because a lot of it was sold significantly below the current price while it would have been possible to sell 12 Million with a little bit more patience and not only the ETH-pair without losing so much money.

2) A wash-trading-bot went crazy...

I don't know what it really was. Scenario 1 is possible because there are enough people who bought into SVD without having any experience, or maybe somebody was mad as hell and just wanted to crash the price or whatever. But.... stupid of course. Scenario 2: Bots don't always work as intended and that the volume is no real trading is a pretty safe guess in my opinion.

3) Cobinhood has influence on the price, not the best one...

But, what I actually want to show is: Whatever happens on Cobinhood with SVD doesn't help the price. It's the opposite. A second look on the first screenshot above shows: Prices on the Cobinhood-pairs are below other exchanges. With other words: The high(er) volume, in comparison to other exchanges SVD is listed on, would indicate high interest. If that would be real the price should reflect that as well. The liquidity is low, so the price actually should be above the prices on other exchanges. Why is that not the case?

A potential scenario could be this: Wash-trading, done by bots, is happening. The higher volume attracts real Investors but more of those who want out. So they choose to sell their SVD on Cobinhood and whenever somebody sells into the buys, the price goes down. Bots adjust and place their orders at lower prices as well. With other words: They would help to suppress the price even more. Other exchanges follow the leading exchange by volume and price circles down.

If I'm right, everybody who would be interested in higher prices can say a big "thank you" to whomever does this funny moves on Cobinhood.

The Chart looks this way - new All-Time-Low:

Ndok88

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:49:38 AM

1) Volume

Who checks the volume on Coinmarketcap finds out that it is very low. Right now only about 6.400 EUR. But, who looks at the markets to see the numbers per exchange will see this:

https://i.imgur.com/pdgkCTn.png

The volume on Cobinhood is excluded because Cobinhood charges no fees. But the volume is not just higher than on other exchanges, it is 5700% of HitBTC.

Most interesting question is: Can that be real volume? I mean, one could say: Since trading is for free people simply trade much more.

Why I don't believe that: The other exchanges show that not many are interested in Savedroid. I know Shitcoins from 2014 which have a higher volume. And the orderbook shows: On the BTC pair only 25 M SVD are on the buyside. On the ETH pair: 30 M SVD. Even if all of that would be at the current price level that would only be about 35000 EUR. But most of it is much much lower (15 Million SVD below 3 SAT on the BTC pair for example).

So, where does the volume come from? My bet: It's wash trading, done by bots. Maybe it's the exchange that trades SVD they got from Savedroid to list the token back and forth or it is another entity.

What is Wash trading?

A wash trade is a form of market manipulation in which an investor simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace.[1] First, an investor will place a sell order, then place a buy order to buy from himself, or vice versa. This may be done for a number of reasons:

To artificially increase trading volume, giving the impression that the instrument is more in demand than it actually is.[2]

(...) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wash_trade

It's not unusual in Crypto. Even Bitfinex is accused to do it with Tether (Bitfinex and Tether are owned by the same ppl). But it's misleading of course and actually not legal.

2) Price

Yesterday something interesting happened:

https://i.imgur.com/EUgir3D.png

That dump sent the price nearly to zero (about 0.000028 EUR) - with only 12 Million SVD.

Two scenarios:

1) Somebody simply wanted to get out. Without thinking about how to do it smart, he sold 12 Million SVD at a huge loss because a lot of it was sold significantly below the current price while it would have been possible to sell 12 Million with a little bit more patience and not only the ETH-pair without losing so much money.

2) A wash-trading-bot went crazy...

I don't know what it really was. Scenario 1 is possible because there are enough people who bought into SVD without having any experience, or maybe somebody was mad as hell and just wanted to crash the price or whatever. But.... stupid of course. Scenario 2: Bots don't always work as intended and that the volume is no real trading is a pretty safe guess in my opinion.

3) Cobinhood has influence on the price, not the best one...

But, what I actually want to show is: Whatever happens on Cobinhood with SVD doesn't help the price. It's the opposite. A second look on the first screenshot above shows: Prices on the Cobinhood-pairs are below other exchanges. With other words: The high(er) volume, in comparison to other exchanges SVD is listed on, would indicate high interest. If that would be real the price should reflect that as well. The liquidity is low, so the price actually should be above the prices on other exchanges. Why is that not the case?

A potential scenario could be this: Wash-trading, done by bots, is happening. The higher volume attracts real Investors but more of those who want out. So they choose to sell their SVD on Cobinhood and whenever somebody sells into the buys, the price goes down. Bots adjust and place their orders at lower prices as well. With other words: They would help to suppress the price even more. Other exchanges follow the leading exchange by volume and price circles down.

If I'm right, everybody who would be interested in higher prices can say a big "thank you" to whomever does this funny moves on Cobinhood.

The Chart looks this way - new All-Time-Low:

https://i.imgur.com/dvxOKJZ.png

That mean will become DeadToken develop by svd?
Yes the day dump hard, price of svd almost zero
0.0000002 eth!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

It is due to based on the team, they left the community without any updates about their development. In the beginning, they do the exit scam and this makes to lose the value of the coin. It keeps losing the value in the market.
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

Hope that Savedroid will improve soon, the thing that makes me and many investors worried is that the marketcap is still small and the daily transaction volume is low (under $ 10k per day).
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

1) Volume

(....)

That mean will become DeadToken develop by svd?
Yes the day dump hard, price of svd almost zero
0.0000002 eth!

No, I don't think it will die any time soon. See, there are two kinds of "dead":

1) "Walking Dead" --> A project is still listed on some exchanges and traded with very low volume but the team has given up and it's not under real development anymore.

2) Dead --> A project is also not listed and traded anymore

Savedroid will not be delisted and the team will also not give it up anytime soon. They have so much money, they can keep on for years without running out of funding.

But there are several other problems in my opinion.

1) Team: I don't believe in this team. They don't seem to be competent, they are very bad communicators, they've proven not to act honest and transparent, whenever they had the choice between several different ways to do something, they consequently chose the worst one.

2) Market:

a) SVD would need a better exchange and as everybody knows, the team used the announcement of a top5 to promote their ICO and they still pretend to have an agreement. I don't believe they have this agreement and after all the shit they've done and the low volume, I also don't believe that this will be listed on any of the bigger exchanges.

b) This project is not very interesting for Crypto-Guys. That's another reason why the buyside is very thin. I don't believe that will change because of 1)... Plus: There are so many projects with a lot of potential out there that I wouldn't know why anybody would pick this one. And those who may be interested will start to do research and find all the scam-topics and back off.

3) Economics:

a) It's still not cheap. The current price has to be multiplied with the total amount to get the total value: about $5.2 M. It's very cheap in comparison to the ICO price but that only shows how ridiculous overvalued this was, especially if calculated in $.

Total supply: 6.997.578.543 SVD
ICO-price in EUR: 0.01
ICO-price in Dollar: 0.012

Total Supply * ICO Price in $ = $83.9 Million!

It's completely crazy that they have been able to sell this at such a high price. I mean, the whole company is probably not even worth $10 M but a utility token for a not existing business should already be......??

b) What many may not see at the moment is: The price went down while only a fraction of supply is tradable yet. More and more SVD will flow on the exchanges once it becomes unrestricted. That is no inflation if focused on the total supply, but it like inflation for the market - and for the price only that matters.

But: If/Once the whole market turns into a new bull run it's likely that also SVD will rise in price. Last year I've seen really dead coins go to $30 M marketcaps and some even higher. I personally wouldn't hold SVD because of that, simply because I believe there are better opportunities out there, especially a lot of good projects are down at the moment. But under the line I think it is possible that the price will recover, even if the project would not get traction as a business model.

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

It is due to based on the team, they left the community without any updates about their development. In the beginning, they do the exit scam and this makes to lose the value of the coin. It keeps losing the value in the market.
I should have sold my SVD knowing it will happen, but I was hesitant because I know I will still lose anyway, I do not want to cut lose on small
investment, usually in my small investment I expect great return in the long run, and I hope SVD somehow could deliver that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

I should have sold my SVD knowing it will happen, but I was hesitant because I know I will still lose anyway, I do not want to cut lose on small
investment, usually in my small investment I expect great return in the long run, and I hope SVD somehow could deliver that.

They raised huge amount but non serious dev ruin the reputation of this project now only investors are suffering and dreaming sooner or later they will get chance to make safe exit. I think this is right time to investment it is ridiculously cheap. 
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

They raised huge amount but non serious dev ruin the reputation of this project now only investors are suffering and dreaming sooner or later they will get chance to make safe exit. I think this is right time to investment it is ridiculously cheap. 
In case they will exit, they will make it at the right timing, when coins all pump and that is the bull market.
That is just one of the possibilities and you are right, it's cheap right now so we can dump with a good price once bull run arrives.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: