Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:48:04 AM

Bumping this thread is just becoming a free advertisement for this scam, I suggest everyone to stop doing it. A project that raised 50 million dollars and yet didn't manage to deliver anything yet or get listed into real exchanges is not worth looking at.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:14:51 PM

I think, we all want higher SVD trade volume then it is now. But there is no big interest for this tokens. Unfortunately, there is no necessary information background for it.
Who wouldn't , we own this token so it's normal to hope for it's success, but some people are saying it's a scam project.
As long as there is still value, there's still a chance for this to rise again, that if they are not scam.

Bumping this thread is just becoming a free advertisement for this scam, I suggest everyone to stop doing it. A project that raised 50 million dollars and yet didn't manage to deliver anything yet or get listed into real exchanges is not worth looking at.

As I see most of the bump were asking about what's going on to the project, that's is not advertising IMO.
It's necessary for some investors to know what is happening here.

If we want this thread not to get bumped, it should be locked by OP.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptobas$

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:09:29 PM

Hello team, any hope that additional marketing campaign about savedroid will be pushed along side the ongoing bounty campaign? Thanks for the reply.
If you look at it until now it seems that the team has not yet given an answer to your question but somehow I think we have to be patient a little waiting for the answer
I see admin is not very active here last time he was active last month, I think if you ask on the telegram you will get a faster answer

Hi khiholangkang,

Thank you very much for your explanation. Indeed we give a quick respond related to all questions in our telegram groups which you can find her:

Welcome to the savedroid’s Groups!
- Product and Company
https://t.me/savedroid
- SVD Tokens
https://t.me/savedroid_svd
- Bounty Program
https://t.me/SVDbountycampaign
- Deutsche Gruppe
https://t.me/savedroid_de

Have a blessed sunday ☀️
Cryptobas$

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:13:40 PM

Hi Madgamer,

Tjis is not a scam project and we have our app already live and working on our marketing campaign. We have test campaigns out there with A/B testings. After our internal analysis we‘ll roll out the live campaigns in selected european countries. After this step we‘ll lauch our campaigns in more countries.

We are here to stay.

Happy sunday 🙌
Cryptobas$

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:18:05 PM

I think, we all want higher SVD trade volume then it is now. But there is no big interest for this tokens. Unfortunately, there is no necessary information background for it.
Who wouldn't , we own this token so it's normal to hope for it's success, but some people are saying it's a scam project.
As long as there is still value, there's still a chance for this to rise again, that if they are not scam.

As I see most of the bump were asking about what's going on to the project, that's is not advertising IMO.

Hi Distinctin,

Thank you very much for your support, we are working hard on our goals.
The App is in the spotlight atm but we are working as well on the topics to increase the support of our SVD Token. And yes, we are not happy with it‘s value/liquidity.

Have a nice day🙌

Cryptobas$

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:20:24 PM

For the people who did not know that our product is already live.

Here is the link:
https://savedroid.page.link/crypto-app

Cryptobas$

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 08:28:55 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 09:25:32 PM by Cryptobas$

we need good news so that the marketcap is more than 700,000 USD,
because Savedroid is still ranked 1313 and it is difficult to rise if the development of projects and exchangers is not done well

Hi judaspriest,

we will provide some more news within the upcoming weeks. The latest ones are: we have added different currencies ($/£/€). We are going to add a bunch of more Coins and Token. Beside the virtual credit card we have implemented the bank transfer for several european countries. The ranking is 919 as per cmc atm. We are not happy about it yet and we should climb up for sure.

Have a nice evening ✌🏾
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:18:46 AM

because Savedroid is still ranked 1313 and it is difficult to rise if the development of projects and exchangers is not done well

Hi judaspriest,

we will provide some more news within the upcoming weeks. The latest ones are: we have added different currencies ($/£/€). We are going to add a bunch of more Coins and Token. Beside the virtual credit card we have implemented the bank transfer for several european countries. The ranking is 919 as per cmc atm. We are not happy about it yet and we should climb up for sure.

Have a nice evening ✌🏾
I think you need to have another strategy to increase transaction volume, maybe you can listed SVD tokens on another big exchange, or at least there is a big partnership
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:41:50 AM

Hello team, any hope that additional marketing campaign about savedroid will be pushed along side the ongoing bounty campaign? Thanks for the reply.
If you look at it until now it seems that the team has not yet given an answer to your question but somehow I think we have to be patient a little waiting for the answer

Many people lost their faith in this project due to very slow developments from their team, even many people fed up because they are not getting accurate answers from the team. So we shouldn't waste our time by focusing on this waste project.

Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:01:03 AM

Hi judaspriest,

Have a nice evening ✌🏾
I think you need to have another strategy to increase transaction volume, maybe you can listed SVD tokens on another big exchange, or at least there is a big partnership
It seems that there is also truth about what you say and I hope the team itself also has plans for other strategies so we have to be patient to wait that is the most important thing now, keep on following the news first

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:20:18 AM

Hi Distinctin,

The App is in the spotlight atm but we are working as well on the topics to increase the support of our SVD Token. And yes, we are not happy with it‘s value/liquidity.

Have a nice day🙌

That's good to hear, as much as possible we want to eliminate the FUD here, so please kindly update us with good information regarding the project.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:36:40 PM

Hi judaspriest,

Have a nice evening ✌🏾

I think you said wright things. Investors and traders need to hear about Savedroid project good and positive information, they need to know how team is working, and see results of this work. Maybe then SVD will be interest for them. 

quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:37:12 AM

Hi Distinctin,

Have a nice day🙌

That's good to hear, as much as possible we want to eliminate the FUD here, so please kindly update us with good information regarding the project.

Negative criticism is not FUD. In fact, there is no demand for the app or token. The savingsolution from others are better (for example Bitpnda) and, above all, with less costs. In addition, there are problems with the withdraw of  savings since days. As long as Savedroid just ignores problems instead of solving them, the token becomes even more worthless.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:09:14 PM

For higher volume we need at least one decent exchange. But we don't have. We have only one real exchange - HitBtc, but for now this exchange has some problem... So in fact we don't have nothing for now... They raised 50 mln usd and can pay easely for good exchange
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:05:18 PM

For higher volume we need at least one decent exchange. But we don't have. We have only one real exchange - HitBtc, but for now this exchange has some problem... So in fact we don't have nothing for now... They raised 50 mln usd and can pay easely for good exchange

The team is very greedy they don't care about the feelings of their investors after a long time we are still on the same point from where they get started no new exchanges added and now it looking they don't have any kind of fund to spend to promote this.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:37:43 PM

The team is very greedy they don't care about the feelings of their investors after a long time we are still on the same point from where they get started no new exchanges added and now it looking they don't have any kind of fund to spend to promote this.

Too bad with this savedroid project, even though in the past hyip for this project was very high and was expected to be successful for the future, it turned out that this project had no significant progress until now investors even seemed to have left behind.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Lunar Crank

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:32:22 AM

They have collected large amounts of funds. And there is no any satisfying result. Was there any team communication with there investors? How did they explain this situation?

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924

homt.net

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:54:20 PM

They have collected large amounts of funds. And there is no any satisfying result. Was there any team communication with there investors? How did they explain this situation?
I do not care about exchanges, I care about the token use, about technological progress that could bring a real value to the token and not only quick price growth caused  by listing on a good exchange.   Smiley

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:29:38 PM

I do not care about exchanges, I care about the token use, about technological progress that could bring a real value to the token and not only quick price growth caused  by listing on a good exchange.   Smiley

In addition to technical progress development, we also need good exchanges as a way to introduce the savedroid project and to attract more investors.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Lunar Crank

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:38:25 AM

You said right things. But in the end you and I talked about exchanges. I think that listing on exchange is possible without technological project development, but succesfull project development isn't possible without listing on exchanges.

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: