Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 01:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13499 times)
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

You have listed an incredibly huge amount of work - some staff will be allocated to legalization of the product and obtaining licenses and permits? so You can work on a global scale you want to obtain multiple licenses, operations on  exchange - in which countries do you plan to get a license? In which countries you are going to open offices? or you make an affiliate program?
Hello)  At the moment we have the jurisdiction of Cyprus, now we receive the jurisdiction of the island of Man. We want to make best product, please be patient and follow the news.
It's hard to say a lot or a little? I will not be judged regarding your work, since you just started and already there are some results that says that you are off to a good start. I still have not heard from you the answer to your question - because I asked about the affiliate program, you understand that you might also work through partners or you yourself are promoting a product to the masses. I have a question regarding the algorithm of the random number generator, please give more information on it.
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

You have listed an incredibly huge amount of work - some staff will be allocated to legalization of the product and obtaining licenses and permits? so You can work on a global scale you want to obtain multiple licenses, operations on  exchange - in which countries do you plan to get a license? In which countries you are going to open offices? or you make an affiliate program?
Hello)  At the moment we have the jurisdiction of Cyprus, now we receive the jurisdiction of the island of Man. We want to make best product, please be patient and follow the news.
It's hard to say a lot or a little? I will not be judged regarding your work, since you just started and already there are some results that says that you are off to a good start. I still have not heard from you the answer to your question - because I asked about the affiliate program, you understand that you might also work through partners or you yourself are promoting a product to the masses. I have a question regarding the algorithm of the random number generator, please give more information on it.

You can meet FireLotto team in February on ICE Totally Gaming 6-8 Fubruary (London).London Affiliate Conference and Financial Partners 7-10 February (London)
All processes and distribution operations in the system will be carried out based on the mechanisms built into smart contracts, which will exclude the possibility of their being influenced by the lottery organizers. Everything will be done autonomously, honestly,
and transparently. In order to substantiate what has been said, we will publish the full source code of the Fire Lotto at the beginning of our initial coin offering (ICO) so that anyone can check it and see that the system corresponds to its description in whitepaper.
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

I have a question regarding the algorithm of the random number generator, please give more information on it.

You can read about in white paper https://firelotto.io/whitepaper_en.pdf or ask here defenite question about random number generator
ket_gav

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

Estimate optimistic Fire Lotto stickers for Telegram messenger.

http://image.ibb.co/gV0VWw/68.jpg
vernue

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

this project has a full potential of succesment in the near future, so great and very interesting.looking forward to this project for more improvement. goodluck dev/team.
ket_gav

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

this project has a full potential of succesment in the near future, so great and very interesting.looking forward to this project for more improvement. goodluck dev/team.

Thank you for your point of view
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

You have listed an incredibly huge amount of work - some staff will be allocated to legalization of the product and obtaining licenses and permits? so You can work on a global scale you want to obtain multiple licenses, operations on  exchange - in which countries do you plan to get a license? In which countries you are going to open offices? or you make an affiliate program?
Hello)  At the moment we have the jurisdiction of Cyprus, now we receive the jurisdiction of the island of Man. We want to make best product, please be patient and follow the news.

You can meet FireLotto team in February on ICE Totally Gaming 6-8 Fubruary (London).London Affiliate Conference and Financial Partners 7-10 February (London)
All processes and distribution operations in the system will be carried out based on the mechanisms built into smart contracts, which will exclude the possibility of their being influenced by the lottery organizers. Everything will be done autonomously, honestly,
and transparently. In order to substantiate what has been said, we will publish the full source code of the Fire Lotto at the beginning of our initial coin offering (ICO) so that anyone can check it and see that the system corresponds to its description in whitepaper.

I unfortunately will not be present at this meeting, I have other plans for these days, so I have to ask questions through the forum. Regarding my question, your answer didn't close it. Because I was wondering by what program you are going to promote your product to the masses. Where can I find with a marketing plan and development strategy?
Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

I unfortunately will not be present at this meeting, I have other plans for these days, so I have to ask questions through the forum. Regarding my question, your answer didn't close it. Because I was wondering by what program you are going to promote your product to the masses. Where can I find with a marketing plan and development strategy?

You can take a look at Roadmap and see that there will soon be launch of advertising, including the attraction of CPA networks.
Deterok018

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

Thank you for feedback! We will do our project better!
Deterok018

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:40:52 AM

When will Fire Lotto tokens be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges?
Our tokens will be listed within one month of the end of the ICO period.
Deterok018

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:42:36 AM

Good project
Thank you!
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

At what exchanges you planing to ditribute at first?
Tommy Cash

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

1)  A referral campaign.
2) email marketing
3)  The lottery platform will be advertised at international gambling exhibitions.
4)  Some of the funds raised in ticket sales will be spent on placing banners and
Tommy Cash

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

At what exchanges you planing to ditribute at first?

Its based on analysis of other gambling projects that listed their tokens on exchanges after ico. At the moment, we are actively negotiating with many exchanges
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

How people can still use lottery can not believe this there is thousand ways to get bigger profits. Invest in WePower, beetoken, or Fastinvest ICO great team with already operating FinTech business with more than 8 500 daily users.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

How people can still use lottery can not believe this there is thousand ways to get bigger profits. Invest in WePower, beetoken, or Fastinvest ICO great team with already operating FinTech business with more than 8 500 daily users.

And we make revolutions in gambling.

1. 100% decentralized lottery platform. Everything is built on ETH smart contracts.
2. Starting from 4 popular lottery games.
3. Minimum loosing combinations = real chances to win Jack Pot.
4. 70% of tickets sales go to Jack Pot.
5. Winnings are paid out automatically after each draw.
6. Lottery ticket starting price – 2 USD.
7. Ability to add more popular lottery games.
8. Play Fire Lotto from any device without an app.
9. Play in one click.
10. Payments are d totally secured and made in one click.
11. Transparent referral program. Join us and get up to 15% cashback for each ticket sold.
12. 10% commission payments to FLOT token holders provide an endless source of crypto income.
13. The prize pool can grow up millions and millions of dollars.
14. Random number generator is based on BTC blockchain.
15. Neither winning numbers nor lottery tickets can be faked.
16. No hidden charges, taxes and etc.
17. Fire Lotto platform cannot be shut down or effected anyway. 
18. The Fire Lotto is totally anonymous.
19. GitHub open code.
20. The first internet community owned lottery.
ket_gav

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

our project  launched recently but already is making progress! it's not right to compare it with the projects that have been launched much earlier
Deterok018

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

Meet Fire Lotto team on Paris Fintech Forum 30&31st of January

https://image.ibb.co/mnRHdb/8de103ed_0b38_4acb_b508_8985988590a8.jpg
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

Meet Fire Lotto team on Paris Fintech Forum 30&31st of January

What does it mean symbol "X" on your picture?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

Are those lotteries running and accessible for everyone? Are there also big winners? I would like to know what the payouts were Smiley  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: