Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13452 times)
ket_gav

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

Fire Lotto token holders will also have sales commission transferred to their
cryptocurrency wallets after the drawing
. The sales commission rate will be fixed in
the smart contract. Commission will be paid in ETH. Token holders will be free to use
their share of sales commission as they wish.

Since full sources of smart contracts deployed on Ethereum are kind of secret (even to people that are planning to invest) I would like to ask how payouts of commissions is done?

Let's say that there are hundreds of thousands of investors, draw period is finished and commissions needs to be transferred to investors. How did you protected this operation for out of gas/not enough gas problem?

Since the launch of the lottery, 10% of the funds raised in ticket sales will be transferred to the smart contract responsible for the distribution of sales commission. The first distribution of collected sales commission among token holders will take place after the ICO closes. Commission will be paid in ETH to all token holders with 2 days after tokens distribution. Afterwards, commission will be paid out after each lottery drawing.

Dear ket_gav, if you are not a hardcore Ethereum smart contracts developer would you please stop/suppress yourself from answering smart contracts and software development related questions?

I don't want anybody take your answer as a real answer on my technical questions. I need much more than just quoting what can be found in whitepaper (that I know very well). In that way your answer (quoted above) is not an answer. Thank you Smiley.

Of course question remains unanswered, waiting for real, technical answer.

You ask the same questions again and again!

I don't think we have to analyze the code in lines with everyone. If you is an expert on smart contracts, even ask us questions on a particular piece of code. If we deem necessary we will answer it!

The audit will be made of the smart contract, it`ll place in the General access. So you will read
kermitas

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

You ask the same questions again and again!
No, but I understand that that may be the view from your perspective.
Of course if you are a software developer then don't hesitate to share a link to your GitHub/BitBucket/....

ask us questions on a particular piece of code.
I would love to but I can do nothing with those those two, not full, smart contracts published on Fire Lotto's GitHub.

If we deem necessary we will answer it!
Ohh, don't bother yourself, you don't have to answer any questions. Investors hopefully will make their own opinion on that Smiley.

The audit will be made of the smart contract, it`ll place in the General access. So you will read
Audit and final report depends on who bought it (and pay for it). I am sure that you know that that is how the world works Smiley so report sponsored by Fire Lotto has minor value.
ket_gav

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

So please wait for audit we will place it in the General access and you will read
kermitas

Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

So please wait for audit we will place it in the General access and you will read
When it can be ready to read?
Tommy Cash

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

Soon, we can not say the exact date yet. follow the news of the project.
Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:17:41 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 07:07:04 PM by Deterok018

New video with our team member Maria: https://youtu.be/cqU_fNfeLkEWink:
https://image.ibb.co/moe8UG/maxresdefault.jpg
Deterok018

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 07:15:51 PM by Deterok018

Very interesting video review about Fire Lotto, I recommend to everyone!8)
Deterok018

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

I now consider several projects, but I'm more inclined to think that this project is the most advantageous from the point of view of the immediate prospects. Considering the income from sales of lottery tickets, hold the tokens every year will bring more and more, then what is the point in their trading there, and that in itself affects the price, as the demand will be constant, this means that the price of the token will continue to grow steadily and quickly.

Yes, it is. After ICO the price will only grow.
Deterok018

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

dudes, any advise?  what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
We think hard cap it`s so far Grin
CashPokerPro

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

FinTech solutions developer

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

[/quote]

I agree except that maybe all source code analysis maybe should be done before hitting main net?

If you - after an audit - will discover problems in currently deployed smart contracts - what will you do? Will you deploy new, improved, much more tested versions?? What then with high amounts of ETH kept by current smart contracts?
[/quote]
What are your questions about?
You can see source code in GitHub.
Answered to all your questions.
You repeat same questions many times.
If your have question about the string in smart contract that you see on the GitHub, please ask.

token sale  ◄   ▇▇▆▅▃▂▁EXCHASE▁▂▃▅▆▇▉   ►exchange
════════☛ FinTech ☚════════  
   ═════☛ecosystem ☚════
CashPokerPro

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

will inform you, don't worry.
As I see , you make posts just to make reputation for the Newbie account.

═════☛ecosystem ☚════
CashPokerPro

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Soon, we can not say the exact date yet. follow the news of the project.
Of cause, will inform community in all social and on the BitCoinTalk

═════☛ecosystem ☚════
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

New video with our team member Maria: https://youtu.be/cqU_fNfeLkEWink:

This girl is too sexy, it's distracting investors ' attention on the face and body, until I watched this video - i was like in a fog, I completely forgot why I turned on this video, I think I even forgot that I'm an investor ) I think I still am in a state of hypnosis and her words still in my head - is it legal?
Tommy Cash

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

This girl is too sexy, it's distracting investors ' attention on the face and body, until I watched this video - i was like in a fog, I completely forgot why I turned on this video, I think I even forgot that I'm an investor ) I think I still am in a state of hypnosis and her words still in my head - is it legal?

You overstate Cheesy A pretty girl in an ad should attract more investors to the project. This is the whole scheme
Deterok018

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 11:08:28 AM by Deterok018

I think you fell in love Wink You can subcribe in her instagram https://www.instagram.com/gdevkusno/
Our lottery can make you happy!
Deterok018

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

Dear friends! We hasten to inform you!

We make integration with payment services to buy tokens and lottery tickets from plastic cards.

https://image.ibb.co/g7gyWw/d26f5ced_3756_4d3d_b8ee_966bbe17fa00.jpg
ket_gav

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

Funds raised in ticket sales will be allocated to the main and reserve prize pools. The bigger the prize pool, the more interesting it is to play the lottery. We aim to allocate at least 30% of the funds raised to the prize pools.

- 20% of the funds will be spent on software development and maintenance.

- 15% of the funds will be spent on legalizing the product and obtaining licenses and permits (for example, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Curaçao gaming licenses) in order to be able to operate globally. We also need to obtain several licenses enabling us to conduct currency exchange operations (fiat to crypto) and give our users the opportunity to make deposits to and withdraw funds from their cryplocurrency wallets as well as play the lottery using fiat money.

- 5% of the funds will be spent on having our tokens listed on no fewer than three different exchanges.

- 30% of the funds will be spent on marketing and promoting the ICO and the product itself.
ket_gav

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

In purposes of raising trust in our lottery, increasing a number of players and a possibility to raise fiat funds we had several successful consultations with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. As a result, we received an affirmative statement about a possibility of getting the Online Gambling Regulation Act license for creating and holding internet gambling, including crypto lotteries with the right of acceptance of crypto funds and their free converting to traditional worlds currencies.
The fact of this license opens the following possibilities:
- legal transparency of our business;
- fiat funds acceptance from investors to our company account;
- usage of the traditional payment services to sell the Fire Lotto lottery tickets
(VISA, MasterCard, Qiwi, PayPal, WebMoney and etc.)
- increasing numbers of Fire Lotto players in the world.
Period of licensing is approximately 4-6 months.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

You have listed an incredibly huge amount of work - some staff will be allocated to legalization of the product and obtaining licenses and permits? so You can work on a global scale you want to obtain multiple licenses, operations on  exchange - in which countries do you plan to get a license? In which countries you are going to open offices? or you make an affiliate program?
Deterok018

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

You have listed an incredibly huge amount of work - some staff will be allocated to legalization of the product and obtaining licenses and permits? so You can work on a global scale you want to obtain multiple licenses, operations on  exchange - in which countries do you plan to get a license? In which countries you are going to open offices? or you make an affiliate program?
Hello)  At the moment we have the jurisdiction of Cyprus, now we receive the jurisdiction of the island of Man. We want to make best product, please be patient and follow the news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: