Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 08:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13473 times)
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

Good afternoon, sir.
Is the bounty campaign already running? In the whitepaper it is written that 3% of tokens are allocated for this. Can you give me a link to the bounty thread please?

For bounty questions you can ask here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2654429.0
Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Fire Lotto supports athletes and the Kite class team

https://image.ibb.co/nHT8qH/1771a76e_dbb4_462a_a920_18aeabcaca27.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hHuHHx/9468bc71_097c_4d4d_b3c6_61006d4a43a7.jpg
FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

Our projects advisors nor team members do not officially respond to private requests due to scam and threat we receive recently.

Even if what you're saying is true, you could still prove it easily. There's really only one reason not to just do that.

It's because you can't.

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

I read in your whitepaper that the KYC will be introduced. Tell me please, is this necessary for everyone?? How soon it will be?

Kyc - is a policy to know your customer. It doesnt give any guarantees to investors. KYC policy keeps some people away from investing

The best warranty for investor - a running platform with jackpots. For today dont have a KYC.
FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

I read in your whitepaper that the KYC will be introduced. Tell me please, is this necessary for everyone?? How soon it will be?

Kyc - is a policy to know your customer. It doesnt give any guarantees to investors. KYC policy keeps some people away from investing

The best warranty for investor - a running platform with jackpots. For today dont have a KYC.

The best warranty??

This team has told so many lies that it's difficult to believe anything they say. On Telegram they regularly boot people out who ask difficult questions or aren't easily persuaded by the standard non-answers or dodgy Russian/English pasted texts. Here they have been accused of being scammers and in return they accused a whole bunch of other people (at least two of them investors) of trying to scam them... It's like being at primary school all over again.

There was talk of a Gaming registration in the pipeline on the Isle of Man (I personally think they only got their picture taken with the commissioner, which means nothing in itself) but on the Isle of Man you need KYC registration. Not sure how they're going to fix that retroactively.

Accusations instead of answers. VERY difficult to trust.

ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Our projects advisors nor team members do not officially respond to private requests due to scam and threat we receive recently.

Even if what you're saying is true, you could still prove it easily. There's really only one reason not to just do that.

It's because you can't.

You said that you is the investor, but why did you invest in project which you don`t trust? WHY DID YOU CREATE SUCH STRANGE ACCOUT HERE?! I asked you- what does it mean FLOTS(C)AM? You didn`t ask! So it confirms that you is a scammer from this gang:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
Maybe you is one of gorbal`s or Mosprognoz`s fake accounts! They think that creat a great scheme of frauds and nobody understand that this accounts belongs to 1-2 people!
ket_gav

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

The best warranty??

This team has told so many lies that it's difficult to believe anything they say. On Telegram they regularly boot people out who ask difficult questions or aren't easily persuaded by the standard non-answers or dodgy Russian/English pasted texts. Here they have been accused of being scammers and in return they accused a whole bunch of other people (at least two of them investors) of trying to scam them... It's like being at primary school all over again.

There was talk of a Gaming registration in the pipeline on the Isle of Man (I personally think they only got their picture taken with the commissioner, which means nothing in itself) but on the Isle of Man you need KYC registration. Not sure how they're going to fix that retroactively.

Accusations instead of answers. VERY difficult to trust.

Give any proof of your word about telegram! You is a BIG PAYED LIAR!
ket_gav

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

JACKPOT of lottery 6 / 45 refilled on 100 ETH
https://image.ibb.co/hxVkLH/d2ed7b8d_4bc1_4820_b770_4350a36e1a54.jpg
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

This is the reason I believe 'Fire Lotto' team are the real scammers. They create these lists based simply on fact that people ask simple questions which they can not give adequate answers. The 'Scammer' who they call 'flaggin' is actually an investor in the project. 'flaggin' has provided proof numerous time that they are an investor.

Ket-Gav
Yes they are extortioners of money!SCAMMERS team members are:
- mosprognoz;
- kruglikov;
- gorbal
- atenolol
- flaggin
- kermitas
All accounts are Newbie and created just with one reason - to discredit Fire Lotto project.

Next the 'Fire Lotto' team adds 'hemlockboy' to the list. 'hemlockboy' has also showed proof that they are actually an investor.

Deterok018
Dear community, SCAMMERS team members are:
- mosprognoz;
- kruglikov;
- gorbal
- atenolol
- flaggin
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
All accounts are Newbie and created just with one reason - to discredit Fire Lotto project.

Then they change the list again. This time replacing 'kruglikpv' with 'Circles' and 'flaggin' with 'flagpole' The problem with this list is that 'Circles' and 'flagpole' do not exist. There is no such members listed on this forum. These are names which 'Fire Lotto' team made up in their heads. They do this necause there are no actual 'SCAMMERS" on this forum

Tommy Cash
Do not listen to these people. Now they have a goal to discredit the project, because we did not give them money
Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy

Proof beyond a doubt was provided that 'flaggin' is an investor, yet, Tommy - Cash still questions this fact and has not responded to that proof.
Also, not one of these 'Fire Lotto' team members will explain why the fake names of 'Circles' and 'flagpole' are added to the list. They are all LIARS and have no credibility what so ever.
ket_gav

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

This is the reason I believe 'Fire Lotto' team are the real scammers. They create these lists based simply on fact that people ask simple questions which they can not give adequate answers. The 'Scammer' who they call 'flaggin' is actually an investor in the project. 'flaggin' has provided proof numerous time that they are an investor.

Proof beyond a doubt was provided that 'flaggin' is an investor, yet, Tommy - Cash still questions this fact and has not responded to that proof.
Also, not one of these 'Fire Lotto' team members will explain why the fake names of 'Circles' and 'flagpole' are added to the list. They are all LIARS and have no credibility what so ever.

What are you trying to prove? That you're not scammer? or that you are the investor? You account was made only for blackPR of Fire Lotto project- this is proof! Our investors don`t write such stupid things
FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

You are crazy, I got thrown out myself and personally know 3 other people who were thrown out of the Telegram chat and there's several more here.

Are you even an official admin?

Paid by whom??? I wish I got paid for this, that way I would at least recoup some of my USD 1000 investment in your soon to be worthless flots.

ket_gav

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

You are crazy, I got thrown out myself and personally know 3 other people who were thrown out of the Telegram chat and there's several more here.

Paid by whom??? I wish I got paid for this, that way I would at least recoup some of my USD 1000 investment in your soon to be worthless flots.

I`m not crazy! We banned in telegram only advertising, links to other projects, rudeness and insults, fraudsters who are trying to breed the participants on the money! No need to lie that we are blocking honest and polite investors for just asking a couple of questions!

You can prove that you invested USD 1000? After ICO you can sell them on the exchange if you have so causeless negativity to the project which you was invested!
flaggin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

What are you trying to prove? That you're not scammer? or that you are the investor? You account was made only for blackPR of Fire Lotto project- this is proof! Our investors don`t write such stupid things

And yet, you can not or will not explain why you post fictitious names to the 'scammer team' list. As an investor, I want to know that I am investing in truth and not lies. Why can't you answer the question about the false names? A simple search of those two names, show they do not exist. So why do you post them?

This is such a minor lie on your part; how then am I to not believe the larger accusations being made against Fire Lotto?

Just because I am an investor does not mean I won't question what I see as being false information. I don't care to be represented by liars.

I posted a picture of proof of my investment but there is no response to that because you can see that it is not faked and therefore you are wrong for listing me as a scammer.

If I were trying to garner trust, I would admit, yes, ok', we can see that this person is indeed an investor. Yes, ok', those two names on the list are not real, we made them up, a search shows that they do not exist.

You simply will not address this but rather continue to believe I am a scammer.

If and when my commission is received in investor account, then great. If it is not, then, I lost money and was right to call Fire Lotto a scam. But if you are not a scam, you still handle this thread very poorly.

And no, I don't want your money and I am not asking for my money back either as I know that won't likely happen.

All. I want is to know where you came up with the names, 'Circle and flagpole'? Is that asking too much?
FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

I`m not crazy! We banned in telegram only advertising, links to other projects, rudeness and insults, fraudsters who are trying to breed the participants on the money! No need to lie that we are blocking honest and polite investors for just asking a couple of questions!

You can prove that you invested USD 1000? After ICO you can sell them on the exchange if you have so causeless negativity to the project which you was invested!

No offense, but I don't find it easy to understand what you mean.

Anyway, now that you are online and clearly quite quick to reply (which is much appreciated!), could you please answer the following questions?

- Please provide evidence that Ronnee Ades is a current advisor to FireLotto
- Please provide evidence that Robert Matuk is a current advisor to FireLotto
- Please provide evidence that an application has been made with the Isle of Man Gaming commission for a license

And please don't change the subject again (it's getting a bit predictable).

Many polite thanks,

A concerned investor.

flaggin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

Ket-Gav, read my posts from the beginning. There are not that many. I started posting here as the polite investor who was added to the 'scammer team' list after asking a few questions.
FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Dear flagpole/flaggin,

Apparently you don't accept direct messages from newbies... I meant to send you the following:

Talking to the FL crew seems almost pointless, sometimes I'm convinced that they're a scam and then they do something positive (like update the RNG) that gives me a little hope.

I still hope they're just a little incompetent, rather than malicious.

Fingers crossed, buddy!

flots
(c)
A.M.

flaggin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

Dear flagpole/flaggin,

Apparently, you don't accept direct messages from newbies... I meant to send you the following:

Talking to the FL crew seems almost pointless, sometimes I'm convinced that they're a scam and then they do something positive (like update the RNG) that gives me a little hope.

I still hope they're just a little incompetent, rather than malicious.

Fingers crossed, buddy!

flots
(c)
A.M.

Hey, thanks. Like I said in earlier post, I am not up on how to read codes and all that other mumbo-jumbo. However, I am a trades person and deal with customers every day and one of the main things in running a successful business is 'good customer relations'. So far, Fire Lotto lacks anything close to that. Yes, it does seem like you are talking to a brick wall when dealing with some of the spokespersons here on this thread. There is a thing called problem-solving and none of that appears to be happening here. They are offering nothing to alleviate the distrust.

Someone else said that it would be ridiculous for Fire Lotto, to run with the money when they have an already (apparently) successful source of money coming in. Who knows? Yup, keep the fingers crossed.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

Is there an airdrop on airdrop project?

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Someone else said that it would be ridiculous for Fire Lotto, to run with the money when they have an already (apparently) successful source of money coming in. Who knows? Yup, keep the fingers crossed.

They did this already with cashpokerpro project.
flaggin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

They did this already with cashpokerpro project.
Ya, I don't know all the details about that project but I can see it never went anywhere and all the investors were left hanging. Same people on this Fire Lotto project and it isn't looking good.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: