Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13459 times)
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

I`m not crazy! We banned in telegram only advertising, links to other projects, rudeness and insults, fraudsters who are trying to breed the participants on the money! No need to lie that we are blocking honest and polite investors for just asking a couple of questions!

You can prove that you invested USD 1000? After ICO you can sell them on the exchange if you have so causeless negativity to the project which you was invested!

No offense, but I don't find it easy to understand what you mean.

Anyway, now that you are online and clearly quite quick to reply (which is much appreciated!), could you please answer the following questions?

- Please provide evidence that Ronnee Ades is a current advisor to FireLotto
- Please provide evidence that Robert Matuk is a current advisor to FireLotto
- Please provide evidence that an application has been made with the Isle of Man Gaming commission for a license

And please don't change the subject again (it's getting a bit predictable).

Many polite thanks,

A concerned investor.

Send your email you used to invest and we will pm you answers
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

I`m not crazy! We banned in telegram only advertising, links to other projects, rudeness and insults, fraudsters who are trying to breed the participants on the money! No need to lie that we are blocking honest and polite investors for just asking a couple of questions!

You can prove that you invested USD 1000? After ICO you can sell them on the exchange if you have so causeless negativity to the project which you was invested!

Anyway, now that you are online and clearly quite quick to reply (which is much appreciated!), could you please answer the following questions?

- Please provide evidence that an application has been made with the Isle of Man Gaming commission for a license

Many polite thanks,

A concerned investor.

Why is it necessary for anyone to send you their private information for the answers? Just post the answers on this forum so that we can all see. You are always asking for some proof that we are investors before you answer questions. I posted proof that I am an investor and you have still not answered any of my questions.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

New video with popular questions and answers about FireLotto - international blockchain crypto lottery .

https://youtu.be/dJ687hWrRXo
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

New video with popular questions and answers about FireLotto - international blockchain crypto lottery .

Well.. she speaks perfect English and is very convincing...  Grin Did you hire her for 20 bucks?  Grin
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

I understand correctly that thanks to the blockchain, the lottery will be fair? It turns out, it is impossible to forge the results of the lottery.
No source codes are available, no data flow and execution diagrams too. So it is hard to say if lottery results can be manipulated or not. They claim that they are 100% decentralized but suspicions are that some centralized servers and involved. Product is not autonomous so some people and/or server(s) are needed to make them running ... and it can stop at any time if those (centralized) services will be not available.
I'm surprised.. Without open source codes, it is very difficult to gain the trust of large investors. And as it will be difficult to attract customers.
This is really strange. The whole point of such a lottery then disappears. It's easier to go buy a regular lottery ticket. There must be transparency with the blockchain.

You can check RNG source code on GitHub for each smart contract.  Full version will publish after ICO to protect Fire Lotto platform and Fire Lotto investors from the copy.

Nobody is going to copy you, wanna make a bet? It doesn't matter whether you publish it now or in a few weeks. It's an essential part of your whole business that investors now can't have a look at. It's bad for you guys and for everyone who invests straight into the dark.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

Well.. she speaks perfect English and is very convincing...  Grin Did you hire her for 20 bucks?  Grin

Ok, so I watched the video.

What will happen to all unsold tokens after ICO?
All the unsold tokens will be frozen for a year with no commission if we don't achieve hardcap.

What exactly does commission have to do with tokens? I was of the understanding that the commission was based on the number of tickets sold on the lottery.

FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

Many polite thanks,

A concerned investor.

This is kind of what happened to me in the Telegram chat, I asked questions, got no answers. Then some admin thanked me for my input at the same time as kicking me out of the chat, then they told the chat that they were "working" with me privately to improve the white paper. What really happened was that I was made an offer to correct some mistakes in the white paper (in flot) and when I replied to that I was just left hanging and nobody contacted me again.

So what would I have to gain by giving my email address to you in private? The questions I am asking are simple, general questions that more people would like answers to.

So once again, ever so politely:

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

Many polite thanks,

A concerned investor.

This is kind of what happened to me in the Telegram chat, I asked questions, got no answers. Then some admin thanked me for my input at the same time as kicking me out of the chat, then they told the chat that they were "working" with me privately to improve the white paper. What really happened was that I was made an offer to correct some mistakes in the white paper (in flot) and when I replied to that I was just left hanging and nobody contacted me again.

So what would I have to gain by giving my email address to you in private? The questions I am asking are simple, general questions that more people would like answers to.

Dear commutiny! You can see these scammers. Please be careful. They had black PR attack on other projects and remember ADMINS NEVER WRITE YOU FIRST!

True will win these liars!

FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Ok, so I watched the video.

What will happen to all unsold tokens after ICO?
All the unsold tokens will be frozen for a year with no commission if we don't achieve hardcap.

What exactly does commission have to do with tokens? I was of the understanding that the commission was based on the number of tickets sold on the lottery.

The incoming commission is split over all tokens that were sold or are held by the team. The tokens that are not sold will be frozen and not accumulate any commission for the first year (until the end of the year? 12 months into next year? From/until what date?). So currently about 20 million flot sold out of a possible 77 million, 3 million flots bounty and 20 million flots for the team. Just say they sell another 7 million flots over the next few weeks until ico end.

Then the total will look like this:
27 million flots sold, 3 million bounty: 30 million flots
Team holds: 20 million flots
Unsold: 50 million flots

Now let's calculate some commission for an average month. We'll take the most recent draw as being representative of an average day.
4x20: 97 tickets, 5x36: 96 tickets, 6x45: 165 tickets = 358 tickets sold
On average about 30 days in a month and an average ticket price of USD 2.
358 * 30 = 10,740 tickets sold in the month * USD2 = USD 21,480
Commission 10% of ticket sales.
USD 21,480 * 10% = USD 2,148

The unsold tokens do not share in the commission (yet) but will be unfrozen/sold after the year is over.
So commission per token = USD 2,148 / 50,000,000 tokens = USD 0.00004296
So per 1000 tokens = USD 0.04296

Cost to collect commission is playing in the lottery once at a cost of USD 2 (adding $0.20 to the commission), which seems a bit steep.

In this scenario the team holds 40% of the total tokens that share in the commission (20m out of 50m) and after the year is over they will hold (and be allowed to sell) 70% of all tokens (70m out of 100m), seriously diluting the share in commission.

In the worst case scenario they stop developing the website and leave it hanging like they did in CashPokerPro, just walking off with the investments to date. Best case scenario: the website gets successful and the investors do well, the team gets filthy rich.

FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

Dear commutiny! You can see these scammers. Please be careful. They had black PR attack on other projects and remember ADMINS NEVER WRITE YOU FIRST!

True will win these liars!

Hello kind sir,

Attacking the messenger is a very common tactic, but won't dissuade me from asking the same, simple questions.

You could let Robert and Ronnee post on Twitter that they're advising FireLotto, would be good publicity too. You could post communication from the Isle of Man gaming commission confirming your application.

Thanks!

PS I am not a scammer (how would that work here?) and also not a "stooped donkey" (is that even an insult?).
PPS True will win these liars!

wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

The area of the lottery area is huge, and it is also very necessary for such technology to enhance transparency. Expect the Fire Lotto coin project to become the leader in this field.
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:01:54 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:12:24 AM by atenolol

In the worst case scenario they stop developing the website and leave it hanging like they did in CashPokerPro, just walking off with the investments to date. Best case scenario: the website gets successful and the investors do well, the team gets filthy rich.

The problem is that no exchange (good one) will list Fire Lotto tokens. All reputable exchanges are asking about token and crowdsale contracts together with GitHub source. This scammers do not have a crowdsale contract, only a token contract that has just 5 transactions on it. (check previous posts) So called running smart contracts of Fire Lotto on GitHub are closed source and fake. Only a scam exchange like etherdelta or forkdelta will list this token and you will not be able to sell your flots even for a half of ICO price. (same happened with cashpokerpro) This is the real case scenario where scammers will run away with ICO money, leaving investors with low volume and scammy exchanges.
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

This is a token.Better do BTC Lottery
FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

The problem is that no exchange (good one) will list Fire Lotto tokens. All reputable exchanges are asking about token and crowdsale contracts together with GitHub source. This scammers do not have a crowdsale contract, only a token contract that has just 5 transactions on it. (check previous posts) So called running smart contracts of Fire Lotto on GitHub are closed source and fake. Only a scam exchange like etherdelta or forkdelta will list this token and you will not be able to sell your flots even for a half of ICO price. (same happened with cashpokerpro) This is the real case scenario where scammers will run away with ICO money, leaving investors with low volume and scammy exchanges.

That's my fear and none of the admins do anything to allay those fears. Instead, they probably call you a scammer and say that FireLotto is fully decentralized (it's not) and transparent (it's not).

Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Dear community! Meet Fire Lotto team on Cryptocurrency Word Expo in Berlin https://cryptocurrencyworldexpo.com/
https://image.ibb.co/iAnJ9c/d3f3e0f0_d51e_427b_b039_9f5a03614967.jpg
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Many polite thanks,

A concerned investor.

You is not the investor, stop spamming!
You was banned because you try to spam there
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

That's my fear and none of the admins do anything to allay those fears. Instead, they probably call you a scammer and say that FireLotto is fully decentralized (it's not) and transparent (it's not).

Please do not forget, that this lottery is not licensed and is operating illegally! If your bank will notice that you are buying illegal lottery tickets and  trading cryptocurrency there is high chance your account will be closed and your credit history blacklisted. Almost all major banks are not friendly towards cryptocurrency, to name a few: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Deutsche Bank, Bank of New York.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

DEAR COMMUNITY MEMBERS! HERE ARE UNDENIABLE PROOFS WITH SCREENSHOTS THAT FIRE LOTTO IS A SCAM.

1. Cashpokerpro (Failed and disappeared with investors money) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056999.msg20517116#msg20517116 Same people from that scam are involved now in Fire Lotto scam. Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg31509943#msg31509943 https://cashpokerpro.io/ https://firelotto.io/

2.  Fake addresses -- Cyprus, Singapore, Hong Kong. Proof : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32407289#msg32407289

3.  CLOSED SOURCE Ethereum Contracts. Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32690518#msg32690518

4.  Ronnee Ades -- Confirmed Fake Advisor
(Call her if you want 732-241-2138) Proof : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32669598#msg32669598

5.  Robert Matuk --- Confirmed Fake Advisor
, (Contact him on Linked In) Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32325629#msg32325629

6.  Elena Bogdanova -- Fake Person, 2 differnet pictures (1 on Cash Poker Pro, another on Firelotto.io) Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32324946#msg32324946

Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 03:56:15 PM by Tommy Cash

The new strategic partner of Fire Lotto is the chain of casinos Shangri La.

https://b.radikal.ru/b00/1803/78/e6b53cd2cc0a.jpg
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:14:12 PM by Tommy Cash

The accounts of extortionists and the team of scammers are created only to defame the reputation of the project Fire Lotto

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flaggin
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- FLOTS(C)AM

Evidence:
https://image.ibb.co/fp01hn/1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hGjDTS/2.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/eCehOS/e7e565b2_e10a_40aa_bcf9_3b3e0c3079a9.jpg
https://b.radikal.ru/b42/1803/6e/f1958c607219.jpg
https://d.radikal.ru/d00/1803/64/3983be6624ea.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: