Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13454 times)
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

If Firelotto turns out to be a scam this would really be a surprise given the effort done in the promotion, with the partecipation to so many international events. Usually scammers wouldn't make such efforts. But are their online lotteries already working or not? It looks like they are. Again, scammers wouldn't make the effort to deliver a working product ahead of their scam. But of course some of the problems raised seem to real. Couldn't it be that we are in front of a legit project which has been advertised in an irresponsible way, by the use of unnecessary lies? Just a thought of mine.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

If Firelotto turns out to be a scam this would really be a surprise given the effort done in the promotion, with the partecipation to so many international events. Usually scammers wouldn't make such efforts. But are their online lotteries already working or not? It looks like they are. Again, scammers wouldn't make the effort to deliver a working product ahead of their scam. But of course some of the problems raised seem to real. Couldn't it be that we are in front of a legit project which has been advertised in an irresponsible way, by the use of unnecessary lies? Just a thought of mine.

I considered that a lot, and I really hope it to be true but I now think it's wishful thinking.

The effort done in promotion consists of going to gambling trade fairs, which is really not that expensive to organize and they've collected more than 3 million usd already, their goal is to keep the money coming in during the ICO. It seems typical for scam ICO's to have a really low soft cap (hurray, the project goes ahead!) and a really high hard cap, so you don't have to stop the project early on in case it catches on. The approach was also unusual that they had a private sale until 15 January, then one month public pre-sale, then a break of a month (why?), then the "real" ico from 15 March for a month. They seem to have stretched it out as much as they possibly could.

Nearly the whole team is the same as the one behind CashPokerPro, which was very similar in that it promised a very high price after ICO (the markets decide that price, not the ICO team) which was based on nothing. The price of CashPokerPro tanked after ICO and very little communication was done to investors, essentially the project was bled to death. When I did get a reaction from CashPokerPro on this, he said the project is still under development and that a product will be presented "soon". It's an easy defense that you can keep up forever.

There's just too many unanswered questions for it to be a legit ICO.

Just suppose they're genuine, why would you advertise it in an irresponsible way with the occasional lie thrown in. If you're the CEO of an ICO like that, would you not sit down with your team and simply address everyone's concerns? Take away doubt and double the amount of investments? Instead, they call people with criticism liars/scammers and don't address any questions/concerns. In fact, even good scammers would probably just address most of the questions/concerns in order to get more investments.

So the FireLotto team isn't just a bunch of scammers, they're a bunch of bad scammers. Coming up with a working product was an absolute stroke of genius though. They're just letting themselves down with the "customer service" team.

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
flaggin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

We're not getting answers from the admins (apart from "You're all scammers and out to get us!"), so we're being made to believe that it is indeed a scam.

They added you to their "Scammers List" too. (In Russian thread)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2643539.msg32925401#msg32925401 I guess that by the end of this scammy ICO that scammers list will include all forum members who asked a single question about this scam ... Grin

I have always been polite, kind, clear and just want some answers. Being placed on their scam list for that is just ridiculous. This whole story about how they were being extorted by organized scammer is all just a big smoke screen to distract from what they are up to.

It's now abundantly clear that this team are the true con artists, the scammers, there's just no other scenario that would explain their actions.

It's all so dishonest, it makes me wish I had never heard of FireLotto.

For anyone reading this: Please do NOT invest in FireLotto, you're going to lose your investment just like the investors in CashPokerPro.

I never did join the Telegram chat as I heard so many investors were getting kicked off it anyway for asking questions. I did address my concerns to support@firelotto.com.

For some reason, I can no longer add images to this thread.

Here is link.

https://postimg.org/image/6zh2ib2sr/

I specifically addressed the issue of perceived scam activity on the thread and indicated that I, as an investor, was also listed to their 'Scam Team' list. I told them I felt the admin of thread was not doing a good job and asked if they were going to put somewhere there to straighten matters up.

I never got a response back and that was three weeks ago.

The more we call them out on their lies, the more absurd become the lies that follow.

I have all but waved my investment goodbye. But what bothers me more than possibly losing my money is feeling I can't do enough to convince other potential investors, to thoroughly read the thread from start to finish before considering to lay their money down.

I too feel I have no option left but to say that the FIRE LOTTO project is a SCAM.
hero101

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I absolutely agree.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

I absolutely agree.
Disagree, I have seen scammers use a MVP before and get away with it. I am now really confused as to whether this project is a scam or real, and for that reason will wait until it hits exchange (if ever does) to get FLOT. Not sure who would take a chance on this ICO now, especially after seeing such a thread with tons of alarming details.

ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

Fire Lotto is not a scam!
Scammers never start a project like our lottery platform, they just get money on pre-ico and go away! We have a working product, make PR and advertisements, add new partners and payment services to firelotto.com Here are few scammers like kruglikov, Gorbal, atenolol, fiaggin, Mosprognoz, FLOTS(C)AM they try to make blackPR for our project. One of them- FLOTS(C)AM, say that he is an investor with 1000$ investment  Cheesy Grin but he is not! We have information that FLOTS(C)AM-fiaggin-atenolol-Gorbal is a ONE PERSON! he and a couple of his associates earn on posting such unsubstantiated content!
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

I absolutely agree.
Disagree, I have seen scammers use a MVP before and get away with it. I am now really confused as to whether this project is a scam or real, and for that reason will wait until it hits exchange (if ever does) to get FLOT. Not sure who would take a chance on this ICO now, especially after seeing such a thread with tons of alarming details.

Oh man, do you trust such posts? We have information that FLOTS(C)AM-fiaggin-atenolol-Gorbal is a ONE PERSON! he and a couple of his associates earn on posting such unsubstantiated content!
flaggin

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

I absolutely agree.

Oh man, do you trust such posts? We have information that FLOTS(C)AM-fiaggin-atenolol-Gorbal is a ONE PERSON! he and a couple of his associates earn on posting such unsubstantiated content!

I am the original 'flaggin' that was put on their list of scammers. I am a member of this forum. You can verify this by member search. After I provided a screenshot to prove that I was an investor they changed my name to 'flagpole'. Now, they have once again changed it to 'fiaggin'.

Be aware that 'flagpole' and 'fiaggin' do not exist. These are not actual members of this forum. These are names that the admin makes up in his head in an attempt to have people believe there is this large group of scammers trying to discredit the project. The only thing that any of us have provided here on this forum is information we found that reinforces the ideal that this project is a scam. Not one of us has asked for money.
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Just check out their token contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x049399a6b048d52971f7d122ae21a1532722285f Only 5 transactions... Your "Flots" in your Fire Lotto dashboard wallets are nothing but a unsalable virtual garbage!  They do not have a crowdsale contract and that means a manual distribution of ERC20 tokens to more than 5000 investors after ICO. (That number of investors could be fake too) But I doubt that this scammers will replace your "Flots" with real ERC20 tokens and will list them on any exchange. They will just run away with your money.  

They are lying about everything!!! How many people left on this forum believing Fire Lotto is not a scam? The answer is ZERO!

THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM
FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

I think Gorbal also posts in Russian on the Russian thread, flaggin is a bit a-technical in that he doesn't understand html code and we all post throughout the day, possibly indicating we're in very different time zones. The language we use is very different. It's a bit like saying all people supporting this project are really only one person.

So once again: Show us the evidence.

PS I am an actual investor in FireLotto, which is why I care. Since flaggin already proved that showing you a screen print of an investor page doesn't convince you lot ("probably downloaded from the internet"), you're just going to have to take my word for it. You can check all my posts, I - as opposed to quite a few "admins" here - haven't told a single lie.

FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

Scammers never start a project like our lottery platform, they just get money on pre-ico and go away! We have a working product, make PR and advertisements, add new partners and payment services to firelotto.com

Focus more on the positives, answer any and all questions and take away people's doubt. I think you're underestimating how you are feeding the negative thoughts surrounding this project with the strange personal attacks (black PR, paid shills etc). Just address the outstanding issues, clarify the 3 addresses, clarify the adviser issue, back up more statements like "4 months until gaming licence".

Another dodgy example from the WP:
12. How much will your tokens cost in the future?
Token prices are influenced by many different factors, including political and economic ones. We can compare our product with TrueFlip, an online lottery that is already operating. If you look at the diagram below, you will see that the average price of the TFL coin (True Flip lottery) is about USD 1.00 (USD 1.05 as of October 20, 2017), (USD 3.29 as of January 07, 2018).
[TrueFlip charts]
We believe that the price of the Lotto token will exceed USD 1.00.

ICO's rarely make price predictions for after their ICO, prices are made by markets, not by the ICO team. Your claim of a USD 1 valuation is based on TrueFlip being worth USD 1. But you're forgetting one very important issue here, TrueFlip's total supply of tokens is under 9 million, circulating supply under 7 million. So by your reasoning, since TrueFlip is worth ~USD 9 millioni in total, so should FireLotto, since it's such a similar company. So a total valuation of USD 9 million, divided by the total token supply of FireLotto of 100 million tokens, meaning an estimated price per token of USD 0.09.

That piece of information should never have been allowed into the white paper in the first place. It's incorrect, misleading and based on thin air.

PS This is one of the things I wanted answers to in the Telegram channel, after I got banned there (after getting no answers) I opened an account here. And I don't speak Russian, btw.

FLOTS(C)AM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:15:10 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 03:37:42 AM by FLOTS(C)AM

Another beauty from the FireLotto White Paper:

Yield per token is 3.20 U.S. cents from each 16 million tickets sold, which is more than 20% per annum of the amount of
funds invested in Fire Lotto tokens.

Sounds great, but is it really that good? First of all, let's assume they will actually sell 16 million tickets per year (~nearly 44000 per day, currently after being active for more than 2 months: less than 400).

I paid USD 0.38 for my FLOTS, assuming a return of 3.2 US cents per year that would be 0.032/0.38*100 = 8.42%

Looking at the increasing cost of the tokens, that yield is only going to get lower:

2. How much will one token cost?
15 March 12.00 UTC - 21 March 12.00 UTC - 0.50 $ - Annual yield 6.40%
21 March 12.00 UTC - 27 March 12.00 UTC - 0.60 $ - Annual yield 5.33%
27 March 12.00 UTC - 2 April 12.00 UTC - 0.70 $ - Annual yield 4.57%
02 April 12.00 UTC - 08 April 12.00 UTC- 0.80 $ - Annual yield 4.00%
08 April 12.00 UTC - 15 April 12.00 UTC - 0.90 $ - Annual yield 3.56%

The only way you could achieve 20% with 16m tickets sold is if you paid USD 0.16 for your tokens, but who paid that?

This is even an updated version, the old version of the white paper stated: "Yield per token is 1.60 U.S. cents from each 16 million tickets sold, ..." So the white paper was updated but they don't use any version management, they still pretend it was written in January.

As for the advertising campaign they keep mentioning, nobody has seen any advertising, the only thing they do is go to trade fairs (which is great) and they have the referral campaign (15% of ticket sales). There doesn't appear to be another advertising campaign pulling in 40+ thousand gamblers per day. All they say is soon, it will happen soon, after ico, after a few months, etc.

I asked them about these calculations, that 20% was a bogus percentage and they couldn't really deny that my figures are correct. Yet, no changes were made. They might as well pretend that they're going to sell 100 million tickets per year, works wonders for the return on investment.

I really thought I signed up for something new, something that would change things, finally I would be on the side of the lottery that always wins, unfortunately I'm now financially linked up with these rude Russian clowns.

flaggin

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

I think Gorbal also posts in Russian on the Russian thread, flaggin is a bit a-technical in that he doesn't understand html code and we all post throughout the day, possibly indicating we're in very different time zones. The language we use is very different. It's a bit like saying all people supporting this project are really only one person.

So once again: Show us the evidence.

PS I am an actual investor in FireLotto, which is why I care. Since flaggin already proved that showing you a screen print of an investor page doesn't convince you lot ("probably downloaded from the internet"), you're just going to have to take my word for it. You can check all my posts, I - as opposed to quite a few "admins" here - haven't told a single lie.

FLOTS(C)AM, indeed, I do not understand html code. But if I did, I'd probably draw the same conclusion that I'm getting ripped off. If anything I can look at this as a learning experience and have some better insight as to what to look for if I decide to make any future investments.

I'm sure that someone could take all the information from this thread and develop a good board game that could provide players with hours of fun entertainment; the objective being to outsmart the Russian scammers.

At this point, there is nothing left that the Fire Lotto team can say or do to build my confidence in the project. Seems all any of us can do is wait for the ICO to finish.
hero101

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

Good news! Meet Fire Lotto team
22-23 of March on Blockchain conference in San Francisco (USA) https://cbconference.io/

https://image.ibb.co/mWjnnx/IMG_20180323_084122_369.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/i6oxnx/IMG_20180323_084119_460.jpg

the best answer for kruglikov, Gorbal, atenolol, fiaggin, Mosprognoz, FLOTS(C)AM !!!
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

the best answer for kruglikov, Gorbal, atenolol, fiaggin, Mosprognoz, FLOTS(C)AM !!!

Dude.. I already exposed and kicked out from this thread the army of paid shills that were shilling for this scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32799244#msg32799244 Now I'm forced to kick out out another paid shill (YOU) a fucking noob (bought account) with only 6 post in his profile, who is trying to defend Fire Lotto scam with his low quality shitposting   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1615896

Now lets move to Fire Lotto scammers. We did not receive a single answer about countless scam accusations https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32376201#msg32376201 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32910055#msg32910055 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32669598#msg32669598

The only answer is ALL OF YOU ARE SCAMMERS ! Now there are 8 (eight) forum members accused of being scammers and extortionists https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32916850#msg32916850  Anyone can join this list (Just post a negative comment about Fire Lotto in this thread or ask them any uncomfortable question....) All that tons of extortion letters are fake and designed only to mislead investors and avoid questions about scam accusations. Nobody asked them for a single penny in this thread and nobody will ask for money via email, knowing that any letter can be screanshoted!!! I'm planing to open a scam accusation thread about this scammy ICO.  

nocturnal_refuge

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

I absolutely agree.

i second this... the team does seem a bit shady, but the product DOES actually work. the idea is brilliant. if the contract works the way it is intended to, the project will sustain itself, which is the most important part of the equation. The team is not helping itself by not being as transparent as they could be; especially during the ICO stage, where investor confidence is key. i'm still a believer in the project and have invested in the ICO. I, sincerely, hope that the team will get their shit together and make this work.

its a simple yet brilliant concept!
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

I absolutely agree.

i second this... the team does seem a bit shady, but the product DOES actually work. the idea is brilliant. if the contract works the way it is intended to, the project will sustain itself, which is the most important part of the equation. The team is not helping itself by not being as transparent as they could be; especially during the ICO stage, where investor confidence is key. i'm still a believer in the project and have invested in the ICO. I, sincerely, hope that the team will get their shit together and make this work.

its a simple yet brilliant concept!

On Monday we will make an official announcement and provide community with all info
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

FireLotto cannot be a scam just because it has a working product already. And there are few things to be done - fulfill 500 Eth to prize fund and lust on exchanges. Then we will work on integration of affiliate companies and making more lottery games.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

How to tell the difference between a scam and a non-scam? Take a look at the team. They got people from Goslotto and Wall Street, and that's already saying something.

Thank you! We have more ideas.Working on it.
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

the team does seem a bit shady,

A bit shady? They have a fake advisors on their website. They changed their address 3 times and almost all team members were involved in a scam called cashpokerpro. Are they still "a bit shady" for you?

On Monday we will make an official announcement and provide community with all info

Can't wait for another lies and bullshit...

Thank you! We have more ideas.Working on it.

More ideas how to scam people?
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: