Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13459 times)
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

The accounts of extortionists and the team of scammers are created only to defame the reputation of the project Fire Lotto

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flaggin
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- FLOTS(C)AM

Evidence:
https://image.ibb.co/fp01hn/1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hGjDTS/2.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/eCehOS/e7e565b2_e10a_40aa_bcf9_3b3e0c3079a9.jpg
https://b.radikal.ru/b42/1803/6e/f1958c607219.jpg
https://d.radikal.ru/d00/1803/64/3983be6624ea.jpg

Stay positive! The links you're sending are all originally Russian, are you saying that all "scammers" in this thread have Russian connections?

Seriously, the only connection I have to anything Russian is reading about Putin in the news and maybe once a James Bond movie I watched and now, unfortunately having invested in Fire Lotto Project.

Once you have invested in a project, what are you afraid of? Have you lost your FLOT? Has your account been suspended? Have you blocked access to the lottery? More than 5,000 people believe and support our ALREADY implemented and working lottery, and while persecuting your mercantile unfair interests, you are convinced that they are mistaken.
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

The accounts of extortionists and the team of scammers are created only to defame the reputation of the project Fire Lotto

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flaggin
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- FLOTS(C)AM

Evidence:
https://image.ibb.co/fp01hn/1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hGjDTS/2.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/eCehOS/e7e565b2_e10a_40aa_bcf9_3b3e0c3079a9.jpg
https://b.radikal.ru/b42/1803/6e/f1958c607219.jpg
https://d.radikal.ru/d00/1803/64/3983be6624ea.jpg

Stay positive! The links you're sending are all originally Russian, are you saying that all "scammers" in this thread have Russian connections?

Seriously, the only connection I have to anything Russian is reading about Putin in the news and maybe once a James Bond movie I watched and now, unfortunately having invested in Fire Lotto Project.

Once you have invested in a project, what are you afraid of? Have you lost your FLOT? Has your account been suspended? Have you blocked access to the lottery? More than 5,000 people believe and support our ALREADY implemented and working lottery, and while persecuting your mercantile unfair interests, you are convinced that they are mistaken.

Mr. Admin, Tommy Cash. If you took the time to read my posts you would see that I had only made a few posts before I was added to your scam list. I never mentioned the word scam before that. So you tell me why I shouldn't feel worried about having entered into this project as an investor.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

The area of the lottery area is huge, and it is also very necessary for such technology to enhance transparency. Expect the Fire Lotto coin project to become the leader in this field.

It might become the leader in the field if all the transparency that is required for that will be provided. It is all about transparency in that sector.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:17:12 AM
Merited by gorbal (1)

Dear Mosprognoz, kruglikov/Circles, gorbal, atenolol,flaggin/fiaggin/flagpole, kermitas, hemlockboy and whoever else has an interest in this ICO,

I contacted Ronnee Ades on Twitter to get her to post publicly that she gave some strategic marketing advice to management at some stage, but is no longer an adviser to FireLotto (has never even met or spoken to the current CEO). She is very friendly and our conversation took an interesting turn when she said she'd contacted FireLotto and they even told her that "the scammers" our out to get them and would be coming for Ronnee too. She said be happy to assist in getting our questions/worries/issues addressed and we can send them direct to management through her.

So I suggest we collect any and all outstanding issues (from unused token smart contracts to closed source github repos etc.) in one message and we can then get some answers, skipping over the strange admins here, because of them we are only slipping further into "you're a scammer". "no, YOU're the scammer" territory. In order to ensure we some get real answers, the questions have to be as fool proof as can be.

Please avoid any scam accusations as they may still be premature (my faith in that is low) and let's keep the language polite.

I suggest:
- Ronnee Ades is not a current adviser, why is she still listed as being one?
- Robert Matuk is not an adviser, why is he still listed as being one? https://imgur.com/a/LHPQ1
- The return on investment example in the white paper is incorrectly stated as 20%, it should be 8.4% (if someone paid USD 0.38 for their FLOT tokens, less if they paid more)
- After the failed CashPokerPro project where investors lost pretty much their whole investment, you started ICOLAB.ME, which listed 2 advisors (Jake Brukhman and Adam Draper) who were not involved with the project at all. Jake posted on Twitter: ATTENTION! "http://icolab.me/ is listing myself and @AdamDraper as advisors to their ICO. I am NOT in ANY WAY affiliated with this project, this sounds like a phishing scheme or scam. Please be advised." You later closed the website. We're afraid you're going to do the same thing again. What is your version of the Icolab.me story?
- Please prove to us that your application for a gaming license with the Isle of Man Gaming Commission is indeed being processed.
- In a scenario where 50m tickets remain unsold, and therefore frozen for 1 year, the team will hold 20/50 = 40% of the commission collecting tickets in the first year and 70/100 = 70% of commission collecting tickets after one year, meaning the commission for investors will be halved one year from now. Why are the unsold tokens not burned?
- Why does your token contract only have 5 transactions?
- FireLotto claims "full decentralization and transparency", which seems quite an unrealistic claim when token distribution occurs manually, the team can update the software and we're not allowed to see any source codes.
- FireLotto uses three different addresses, first Cyprus, then Singapore and finally in Hong Kong, with the Singapore address apparently being in a beauty mall... What's the explanation for that?
- How are you allowed to sell tokens to US citizens without using KYC?

Anything else to add?

PS With regard to Elena Bogdanova having two different pics, I think the difference could be down to make-up and lighting.

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

Dear Mosprognoz, kruglikov/Circles, gorbal, atenolol,flaggin/fiaggin/flagpole, kermitas, hemlockboy and whoever else has an interest in this ICO,

I contacted Ronnee Ades on Twitter to get her to post publicly that she gave some strategic marketing advice to management at some stage, but is no longer an adviser to FireLotto (has never even met or spoken to the current CEO). She is very friendly and our conversation took an interesting turn when she said she'd contacted FireLotto and they even told her that "the scammers" our out to get them and would be coming for Ronnee too. She said be happy to assist in getting our questions/worries/issues addressed and we can send them direct to management through her.

So I suggest we collect any and all outstanding issues (from unused token smart contracts to closed source github repos etc.) in one message and we can then get some answers, skipping over the strange admins here, because of them we are only slipping further into "you're a scammer". "no, YOU're the scammer" territory. In order to ensure we some get real answers, the questions have to be as fool proof as can be.

Please avoid any scam accusations as they may still be premature (my faith in that is low) and let's keep the language polite.

I suggest:
- Robert Matuk is not an adviser, why is he still listed as being one? https://imgur.com/a/LHPQ1
- The return on investment example in the white paper is incorrectly stated as 20%, it should be 8.4% (if someone paid USD 0.38 for their FLOT tokens, less if they paid more)
- After the failed CashPokerPro project where investors lost pretty much their whole investment, you started ICOLAB.ME, which listed 2 advisors (Jake Brukhman and Adam Draper) who were not involved with the project at all. Jake posted on Twitter: ATTENTION! "http://icolab.me/ is listing myself and @AdamDraper as advisors to their ICO. I am NOT in ANY WAY affiliated with this project, this sounds like a phishing scheme or scam. Please be advised." You later closed the website. We're afraid you're going to do the same thing again. What is your version of the Icolab.me story?
- Please prove to us that your application for a gaming license with the Isle of Man Gaming Commission is indeed being processed.
- In a scenario where 50m tickets remain unsold, and therefore frozen for 1 year, the team will hold 20/50 = 40% of the commission collecting tickets in the first year and 70/100 = 70% of commission collecting tickets after one year, meaning the commission for investors will be halved one year from now. Why are the unsold tokens not burned?
- FireLotto claims "full decentralization and transparency", which seems quite an unrealistic claim when token distribution occurs manually, the team can update the software and we're not allowed to see any source codes.
- FireLotto uses three different addresses, first Cyprus, then Singapore and finally in Hong Kong, with the Singapore address apparently being in a beauty mall... What's the explanation for that?

Anything else to add?

PS With regard to Elena Bogdanova having two different pics, I think the difference could be down to make-up and lighting.

Great work mate. In this post you assumed almost all questions that need answers from Fire Lotto "team" But the problem is that now Ronnee Ades can be placed on scammers list too, because she agreed to cooperate with us.  Grin Anyhow, here is my last merit left and I'm sending it to you, for this post. Enjoy your first merit on bitcointalk.
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

I suggest:

Anything else to add?

Hey man, sounds like a great idea. I think you've covered most of our main concerns. If Ronnee can act as the go-between, then all the power to you. It does seem we've reached a dead end here long ago. Look very much to see what can come of this opportunity.
Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

Dear bitciontalk community, be careful It’s an attack from scammers.

They promote FUD and ask the team to send money to them so they can stop the FUD.

Please don’t believe in this FUDs. Do not sent money to any fake admins, we will never write you first!
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

I suggest:

Anything else to add?

Great work mate. In this post you assumed almost all questions that need answers from Fire Lotto "team" But the problem is that now Ronnee Ades can be placed on scammers list too, because she agreed to cooperate with us.  Grin Anyhow, here is my last merit left and I'm sending it to you, for this post. Enjoy your first merit on bitcointalk.

One more stupid quote from your mouth, mister gorbal!  Ronnee Ades collaborated with the project that is why she is on the website and it is absolutely normal. She will make a post about it!
ket_gav

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

I suggest:

Anything else to add?

Dear man, if you want to ask questions you can send e-mail to us yourself, but you don`t want to do it because your only task is to write here that you are a deceived investor!
One question is- why did not you write Ronnie before you bought the flots?
The second- Why didn`t you ask here your questions before you bought the flots?

And stop calling this scammers Mosprognoz, kruglikov/Circles, gorbal, atenolol,flaggin/fiaggin/flagpole, kermitas, hemlockboy interested people in  ICO. They just interested in blackPR and earn money on it like they did with other projects!

ket_gav

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Scammers are really trying to find something bad in the project Firelott.io. But all of them forget and avoid to talk about one MAJOR thing - FIRELOTTO.COM is a running lottery. Before running the ICO FireLotto team AT FIRST created a fully decentralized lottery platform, launched it and only after that started its ICO.

The main idea of ICO - is to raise funds for a PRIZE POOL to be big enough for people all over the world will be interested to play.

People play and win in Firelotto.com every day. Team enlarges the Jackpot every week and now days it is over 960 ETH.

So how all those things that SCAMERS talk about can influence a running lottery?!?!? I don't see a way.

Lets ask ourselves a question - Why would somebody so actively try to say so much shit about the project and avoid to admit obvious things like growing prize fund, running software, SEC confirmation, fiat payments, world known affiliate partners and etc?

The main purpose of saying shit is not to warn people to stay out from investing into a project. THE MAIN IDEA is to earn money for such criminal activity. Their business is very simple. The ask for money so they leave ICO alone. If ICO refuses they attack it on and promote their social accounts. Once the account been pumped up they sell. So SCAMERS do not real care of who to talk shit about. Its their little dirty business. And they are not talented enough to think of something else. To create. They only know how to anonymously destroy.

With such actions scammers do not help the project - they are trying to kill it and thus they DO NO CARE AT ALL about investors.

Firelotto.io and firelotto.com is a successful project already. And no matter what SCAMERS will do its already in the ETH network, it can not be shut down or influenced by any body. People play and win every day, we will continue to increase prize fund and do affiliate integrations. Yes they make our life a bit harder but to win is always not easy. Our team knows what to do and will continue its everyday hard work.

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flaggin
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- FLOTS(C)AM
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

The team of fraudsters of extortionists, who are engaged in inventing non-existent reasons and facts, try to blacken our project.

We ask you not to succumb to the tricks of these scammers and do not listen to them.

Our project is already working and brings profit to its investors.

Follow our news on our official channels.

Participate in the ICO and play the lottery.
Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

How long will this lottery last? I just signed for another bounty company, and I can't do any movements, and it ends April 13. I will have time to participate.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

How long will this lottery last? I just signed for another bounty company, and I can't do any movements, and it ends April 13. I will have time to participate.

You can buy lottery tickets, play and win on firelotto.com
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

You can buy lottery tickets, play and win on firelotto.com
Hello, today is Monday and you have promised some announcement about this whole situation containing answers, so please share this statement with us
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

I suggest:

Anything else to add?

Thanks for contacting Ronnee. As our fellow member flaggin alredy stated, ALL POWER TO YOU! I fully agree with the list of questions mentioned in your post. Please send them to Ronnee  (Do not forget to add all links with proofs) and let's wait for the answers from Fire Lotto scammers.Cheers. (Unfortunately I'm out of merit which you really deserve for your post.)

P.S. I doubt that Fire Lotto will provide any answers to that questions.
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

In my opinion altcoins supporting lotteries are looking very successful and have great base to build on.
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Hello, today is Monday and you have promised some announcement about this whole situation containing answers, so please share this statement with us

There is no announcement, except the common "Scammers are attacking us" Do not expect any answers from that scammers. They simply do not have them...
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

I suggest:

Anything else to add?

Do you think that they will answer to that questions even if asked via Ronnee? OK, just send them to her, with all proofs and screenshots. Lets hope that we get any answers. I fully agree to the list of questions provided in your post. Thnaks.
ket_gav

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Do you mean the ICO time?
ket_gav

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:02:36 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 01:25:05 PM by ket_gav

Announcement of the collaboration between Fire Lotto and Shangri La https://news.playshangrila.com/fire-lotto-ethereum-blockchain-lottery/
https://b.radikal.ru/b00/1803/78/e6b53cd2cc0a.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: