Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13452 times)
flaggin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

Admin on Telegraph Chat states commissions will be paid beginning from the end of February. Is this true? If it is not true then from what date will commission be paid from?
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

Admin on Telegraph Chat states commissions will be paid beginning from the end of February. Is this true? If it is not true then from what date will commission be paid from?

WE NEVER WRITE ABOUT THE COMMISSIONS IN FEBRUARY, STOP LYING!
OFFICIAL ADMINS NOTED IN TELEGRAM, SHOW US A SCREENSHOT WERE OFFICIAL ADMIN SAID IT!
flaggin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

OFFICIAL ADMINS NOTED IN TELEGRAM, SHOW US A SCREENSHOT WERE OFFICIAL ADMIN SAID IT!

Here again is the screenshot. If it is not true then could you simply state when the commission begins to clear things up? As I've said before, I was of the impression from what I read in Whitepaper that commission started accumulating as soon as lottery was running from the beginning of January.

https://s9.postimg.org/i0caypwzj/February_commission.png
flaggin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Here again is the screenshot. If it is not true then could you simply state when the commission begins to clear things up? As I've said before, I was of the impression from what I read in Whitepaper that commission started accumulating as soon as lottery was running from the beginning of January.

Here is the screenshot showing this guy is an actual admin on Telegram Chat.

https://s9.postimg.org/xeakzlxjz/Admin_list.png

It is this admin who in fact did write about the commissions in February. Anybody can go view chat and see this is true so please don't say I am a liar. It only makes you look stupid.
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

apparently, I was right to assume that this is a scam. very sorry. I do not even respect a few such people. I do not understand the people who invested in it. how?
genthimulne

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

This is a  project with potential.
flaggin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

apparently, I was right to assume that this is a scam. very sorry. I do not even respect a few such people. I do not understand the people who invested in it. how?

I researched it as best I could given my limited knowledge how these things work. I bought in because I felt pressured to buy at the lower pre-ICO price. Once I bought in, I started to ask some questions and as such got put on their scammer list. Since then a lot of stuff has been uncovered and presented here which does not add up. Usually, the teams' response is to not answer questions and add names to scammer list.

Yes, I hugely regret joining the project but at least I learned some things from this experience and will know better what to look for the next time.

Take the time to browse through their Telegram Chat as well. Many questions asked over there as well which are not being properly answered. Over there they ban you from the site if you make any negative comments.
flaggin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

This is a  project with potential.

Please explain how you feel there is potential?
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

DEATH THREATS RECEIVED!

I wrote a question to fire lotto official email asking why are so many unanswered scam accusations about their ICO. In response I was offered 5 000 "Free Flot tokens" if I will stop posting negative comments here. Also they mentioned that I will be unable to walk and write is refuse their "Offer" Here is the screenshot. (Of course this screenshot will be also qualified as fake by Fire Lotto scammers)

FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:40 AM

DEATH THREATS RECEIVED!

I wrote a question to fire lotto official email asking why are so many unanswered scam accusations about their ICO. In response I was offered 5 000 "Free Flot tokens" if I will stop posting negative comments here. Also they mentioned that I will be unable to walk and write is refuse their "Offer" Here is the screenshot. (Of course this screenshot will be also qualified as fake by Fire Lotto scammers)

Not sure if it's a death threat, but definitely a threat. 5000 flots would be serious money if their value does not plummet to USD 0.05 immediately...

Would that payment come out of the marketing budget?

On a more serious note, I think you should report them to the police and/or the SEC. 

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
flaggin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

DEATH THREATS RECEIVED!

Not sure if it's a death threat, but definitely a threat. 5000 flots would be serious money if their value does not plummet to USD 0.05 immediately...

On a more serious note, I think you should report them to the police and/or the SEC. 

This is where they are stupid. They think you are all the same people. So even were they to give you 5000 flot, the negativity wouldn't stop anyway. If that were mailed to me I would go to police with it.
ket_gav

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

Here is the screenshot showing this guy is an actual admin on Telegram Chat.

https://s9.postimg.org/xeakzlxjz/Admin_list.png

It is this admin who in fact did write about the commissions in February. Anybody can go view chat and see this is true so please don't say I am a liar. It only makes you look stupid.

ALL OFFICIAL INFORMATION IS IN WHITE PAPER https://firelotto.io/whitepaper_en.pdf He answered about accumulating, not about sending it to your investor`s accout!
Since the launch of the lottery, 10% of the funds raised in ticket sales will be transferredto the smart contract responsible for the distribution of sales commission. The first distribution of collected sales commission among token holders will take place after the ICO closes. Commission will be paid in ETH to all token holders with 2 days after tokens distribution. Afterwards, commission will be paid out after each lottery drawing.
ket_gav

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

DEATH THREATS RECEIVED!

It is photoshop! Fire Lotto never suggest any bonuses to scammers
ket_gav

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:56:22 AM by ket_gav

This is a  project with potential.

We have all to be a popular International blockchain LOTTERY! Roll Eyes
FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

ALL OFFICIAL INFORMATION IS IN WHITE PAPER https://firelotto.io/whitepaper_en.pdf He answered about accumulating, not about sending it to your investor`s accout!
Since the launch of the lottery, 10% of the funds raised in ticket sales will be transferredto the smart contract responsible for the distribution of sales commission. The first distribution of collected sales commission among token holders will take place after the ICO closes. Commission will be paid in ETH to all token holders with 2 days after tokens distribution. Afterwards, commission will be paid out after each lottery drawing.

Dear Sir/Madam ket_gav,

Could you please explain how the smart contract has been set up if it can do the following (from the Telegram channel, Leandro was wrong):

Accumulate commission per token from January 1st for all tokens that were allocated (team +promotional) and sold until 15/4. The only tokens to not accumulate commission are the tokens that remain unsold and will be frozen after 15/4.

So a person buying tokens on 14/4 will receive just as much commission per token as someone buying tokens on 1/1.

I thought it seemed more logical to not accumulate any commission for unsold tokens and to only start accumulating commission as soon as a token was purchased. Luckily commission is so low that it's not really such a big deal. It just shows the lack of thought that's gone into the whole thing.

Please address my main question only.

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 09:30:25 AM by atenolol

Yes sure, hundreds of screenshots with proofs that fire lotto is a scam are fakes. For you the whole world is fake .....  Grin
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

so are these screenshots now ture or or just photoshopped and fake news. Can somedody please clearfiy this quickly, cause I am pretty confused now

Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Yes sure, hundreds of screenshots with proofs that fire lotto is a scam are fakes. For you the whole world is fake .....  Grin

Is that what you're saying?  Grin

Do not you blame that many projects are scammers?
Do not you write insults whole days about the members of the team?
Do not you sell accounts on this forum?
Do not you work as "trolls" and extortionists?
Do not you spend your ICO in which apart from the divorce of people for money there is nothing - there is no finished product!
Tommy Cash

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

so are these screenshots now ture or or just photoshopped and fake news. Can somedody please clearfiy this quickly, cause I am pretty confused now

Read the article and you will understand who is who? Ask about these individuals on the forum and what they do

https://hype.codes/scammers-invent-new-ways-attack-ico-projects.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

Dear Sir/Madam ket_gav,

Could you please explain how the smart contract has been set up if it can do the following (from the Telegram channel, Leandro was wrong):

Accumulate commission per token from January 1st for all tokens that were allocated (team +promotional) and sold until 15/4. The only tokens to not accumulate commission are the tokens that remain unsold and will be frozen after 15/4.

So a person buying tokens on 14/4 will receive just as much commission per token as someone buying tokens on 1/1.

I thought it seemed more logical to not accumulate any commission for unsold tokens and to only start accumulating commission as soon as a token was purchased. Luckily commission is so low that it's not really such a big deal. It just shows the lack of thought that's gone into the whole thing.

Please address my main question only.

Charging commission from 1 January (launch of the lottery), commencement of commission payments after ICO

The commission will not attack the unassembled tokens
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: