Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6702 times)
DerukEaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

great idea and such creating a blockchain-based online gaming platform. hopefully, many people are interested in this project.good luck team,hope will be successful one

Hello, you can help promote Fundfantasy project with share on social media like facebook or twitter. And you can use refferal program to get more profit. Anything is already explained in http://fundfantasy.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
Merited by rascallist11 (1)

a token to join contest to win more tokens, and there is competition to see who is the best and give the prize to him. many trading and poker games use tokens / bitcoins in bet , but in FundFantasy what is needed is skill in market analysis. a lot of master traders out there who are ready to compete portfolio to win the prize, it's just maybe a newbie trader like me will have little difficulty winning fundz.

do you all also think the same thing? our winning chance is lucky haha, if you want to win, you have to learn how to analysis market.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

I have just seen this announcement:-

ATTENTION

Due to the exponential growth of platform players, I will hold a few special contests today. DO NOT MISS OUT - https://fundfantasy.com

The member keeps growing each day, that means you need to hurry to fetch the available campaign otherwise you'll be running out of them Grin

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

I have just seen this announcement:-

ATTENTION

Due to the exponential growth of platform players, I will hold a few special contests today. DO NOT MISS OUT - https://fundfantasy.com

The member keeps growing each day, that means you need to hurry to fetch the available campaign otherwise you'll be running out of them Grin

a lot of new players join the tournament, however do not regret if you're late.
I suggest to buy Fundz to play in a tournament that uses Fundz to enter the contest, it will be more cool and if win means more FUNDZ  Grin
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

And I have another question-how does this platform differ from its competitors? There are a lot of similar projects.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

And I have another question-how does this platform differ from its competitors? There are a lot of similar projects.

Can you tell me what is the main competitors for FundFantasy right now? Because I don't see one right now.
Can you give me the link or source site? I want to take a look and compare it. As far as I know FundFantasy is the first fantasy gaming platform for trader/financial enthusiast.
DiamonDogs

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

great idea and such creating a blockchain-based online gaming platform. hopefully, many people are interested in this project.good luck team,hope will be successful one

Hello, you can help promote Fundfantasy project with share on social media like facebook or twitter. And you can use refferal program to get more profit. Anything is already explained in http://fundfantasy.io/

I heard that facebook banning all ICO advertisement right now. The only way to promote ICO project is this forum.
For social media, Telegram is still worked for ICO campaign. Maybe the team can promote this project to several ICO telegram group.
Its can drive much traffic to this project.
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

I heard that facebook banning all ICO advertisement right now. The only way to promote ICO project is this forum.
For social media, Telegram is still worked for ICO campaign. Maybe the team can promote this project to several ICO telegram group.
that's bad news. inventions could be seen more quickly through social media. this is going to be a little bit of a problem reaching investors. I hope they can stop it.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

that's something that is not good, I think facebook does not allow free promotion because they provide facebook ads, so if only a few are promoting it might not matter, but definitely facebook don't like when we too many promote using FB.
DiamonDogs

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

that's something that is not good, I think facebook does not allow free promotion because they provide facebook ads, so if only a few are promoting it might not matter, but definitely facebook don't like when we too many promote using FB.

Hmm, glad to see that information. Hope Facebook still have a big space for the crypto community. But in the future, I think we can't depend only on Facebook for ICO marketing. Someone in this crypto community should build something new social media. Social media platform which it can connect all Crypto stakeholders. Smiley
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

Hmm, glad to see that information. Hope Facebook still have a big space for the crypto community. But in the future, I think we can't depend only on Facebook for ICO marketing. Someone in this crypto community should build something new social media. Social media platform which it can connect all Crypto stakeholders. Smiley

I think every stakeholder have account facebook. And they are joining in the crypto group on facebook. So if we joining in the same group and doing promktion on there , it will be more efficient.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Really ? If thats its true we can promote in twitter and we must short the link. For telegram promote i think thats must be good because there are so many crypto community  in there
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

Bitcoin + ETH going down. Do you think investing in a new ICO is good at this time?
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:32:24 AM

I was banned a few days ago for promoting and sharing ico link in one of the bounty hunters group. and in telegram also get banned. fortunately now it can be used again. something seems to be bothered with this.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

as far as I know, some time ago there was already a crypto performer who made an ico associated with social media. in the future they will have their own platform. this needs to be done because hoping from FB seems to be complicated in the future. I am sure, telegram and others will follow this banning policy.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Bitcoin + ETH going down. Do you think investing in a new ICO is good at this time?

If you purchase your money into BTC/ETH and the using thats BTC or ETH for investing in Fundfantasy, i thing this is good time. Because a few days ago is downtren time for btc and other altcoin is following down. But now the price is gonna stabil
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

just the same. when prices go up and down, what we get is the same especially when we buy ico products. the declining exchange rate does not mean the amount is reduced.
unless we buy an existing coin to be invested then the exact exchange rate difference will be felt. but, that's a risk we have to take. we certainly hope after ico ends, the crypto we buy has a high price for the difference in the exchange rate when we buy ico can be covered. but very few are willing to take the risk to wait.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

that's bad news. inventions could be seen more quickly through social media. this is going to be a little bit of a problem reaching investors. I hope they can stop it.
Unfortunately, Google has made a statement about "banning" the ICO too (it will be done on June -> https://www.coindesk.com/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-from-june/) *I hope it's not true Sad. That is a really not good news for both the project development and the investors.
Hopefully, Fund Fantasy can reach the MVP before that and if not, it would be a hard time going through all of that.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

Unfortunately, Google has made a statement about "banning" the ICO too (it will be done on June -> https://www.coindesk.com/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-from-june/) *I hope it's not true Sad. That is a really not good news for both the project development and the investors.
Hopefully, Fund Fantasy can reach the MVP before that and if not, it would be a hard time going through all of that.
if that's true then that's bad news. however, both services (facebook and google) are among the most helpful instruments in publishing and marketing of bitcoin and altcoin.
Some info says, google will just do a ban of all promotional activities related to bitcoin and altcoin. and does not include dissemination of information for education. however it's still a disadvantage if it's done by them.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

The development of cryptocurrency is very rapid in recent years. Thus causing price increases in altcoin. Many people are interested in this business. That causes prices so volatile. If the developer can not deal with this, then the failure will be obtained
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: