Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6702 times)
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

yes, in the end goverment will make regulations and making fee for every bitcoin user like tax and etc.
in the end all related to money. the pull of crypto regulation in all countries is almost related to money, whether it's taxes, licensing and security. even some countries actually become crypto operators. And i think crypto become an alternative funding source for some countries in the future.

The  Altcoin price is one thing that is difficult to guess. Sometimes it can be very profitable sometimes can also be very harmful. This is a high-risk business. Therefore the government needs to make a mature rule about crypto
some altcoins have a bright potential. at least the main altcoin which is indeed true as a coin and has a clear ecosystem. some altcoins that do not have clear concepts and ecosystems will be very risky as an investment instrument. fundz I think has its own ecosystem where he is in addition as a coin as well as an instrument in a tournament that they own.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuanken897

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

Bitcoin + ETH going down. Do you think investing in a new ICO is good at this time?
just the same. when prices go up and down, what we get is the same especially when we buy ico products. the declining exchange rate does not mean the amount is reduced.
unless we buy an existing coin to be invested then the exact exchange rate difference will be felt. but, that's a risk we have to take. we certainly hope after ico ends, the crypto we buy has a high price for the difference in the exchange rate when we buy ico can be covered. but very few are willing to take the risk to wait.
If you use fiat money to buy eth at this time then invest into FUND, I think ite a good choice.
You should not sell other tokens to convert to eth at this time
DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

yes, in the end goverment will make regulations and making fee for every bitcoin user like tax and etc.
in the end all related to money. the pull of crypto regulation in all countries is almost related to money, whether it's taxes, licensing and security. even some countries actually become crypto operators. And i think crypto become an alternative funding source for some countries in the future.

The  Altcoin price is one thing that is difficult to guess. Sometimes it can be very profitable sometimes can also be very harmful. This is a high-risk business. Therefore the government needs to make a mature rule about crypto
some altcoins have a bright potential. at least the main altcoin which is indeed true as a coin and has a clear ecosystem. some altcoins that do not have clear concepts and ecosystems will be very risky as an investment instrument. fundz I think has its own ecosystem where he is in addition as a coin as well as an instrument in a tournament that they own.

And now Fundfantasy is currently holding a fourth tournament. And the prize is as big as the previous tournament. So far fundfantasy has held 4 tournament, it makes me hope, fundfantasy future can be better and can give profit for its user
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

And now Fundfantasy is currently holding a fourth tournament. And the prize is as big as the previous tournament. So far fundfantasy has held 4 tournament, it makes me hope, fundfantasy future can be better and can give profit for its user

I hope fundfantasy us prize like the first tournament, more rival and more price will be make the tournament more fun.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 01:48:44 PM by DerukEaa

I hope fundfantasy us prize like the first tournament, more rival and more price will be make the tournament more fun.

Now more than 1500 players in there. Its make competitions more heaviest. So we must work harder and think fast.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Bitcoin + ETH going down. Do you think investing in a new ICO is good at this time?
just the same. when prices go up and down, what we get is the same especially when we buy ico products. the declining exchange rate does not mean the amount is reduced.
unless we buy an existing coin to be invested then the exact exchange rate difference will be felt. but, that's a risk we have to take. we certainly hope after ico ends, the crypto we buy has a high price for the difference in the exchange rate when we buy ico can be covered. but very few are willing to take the risk to wait.
If you use fiat money to buy eth at this time then invest into FUND, I think ite a good choice.
for risky investments such as crypto where prices fluctuate at any time, as much as possible the funds used to buy coins are free funds and not funds for daily household needs. however, investing in crypto coins is a long-term investment.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

Yes, All must have good and bad side. And the government would want to make the right decision. Blockchain technology is difficult to trace, so the corruptors use it to eliminate traces by means of money laundering through bitcoin

thats right sir, the goverment care and thinking for people who will take a high risk for losing their assets or money if that person didnt have experince and knowledge about crypto.

But the government must also follow the development of technology. I agree if the government issues a rule about bitcoin and altcoin. But if the government forbids bitcoin I certainly do not agree
In my opinion
Because Bitcoin price was raised very fast and it's not managed by government. So government forbids it
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

for risky investments such as crypto where prices fluctuate at any time, as much as possible the funds used to buy coins are free funds and not funds for daily household needs. however, investing in crypto coins is a long-term investment.

all investments are definitely at risk, cryto is one of them, we will not be able to predict the future climate movement of 1 year, although can predict it will have many errors, maybe that's same as predict crypto investment, I think we have to move fast in making decisions, rather than waiting for the uncertain
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

Hi, everybody!

🌟FundFantasy🌟 is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support FundFantasy through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/fundfantasy/.

How to voting Fundfantasy on iCOINrating?
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:03 AM

all investments are definitely at risk, cryto is one of them, we will not be able to predict the future climate movement of 1 year, although can predict it will have many errors, maybe that's same as predict crypto investment, I think we have to move fast in making decisions, rather than waiting for the uncertain

i think if you willing to invest in crypto, you must always stay tune and stay update, if there a bad news and rate go down, at least take action (not panic sale) just save $ while you can.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:25:54 AM

Hi, everybody!

You can support FundFantasy through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/fundfantasy/.

How to voting Fundfantasy on iCOINrating?
you must first create an account at http://icoinrating.com/fundfantasy/.
after that login and then scroll down until you meet the scoring bar.
better still with comments.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

Hi, everybody!

Splendid! Thank you so much for the listing!
Come on guys, vote Fund Fantasy to keep the good rating on the list!

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:49:41 AM

i think if you willing to invest in crypto, you must always stay tune and stay update, if there a bad news and rate go down, at least take action (not panic sale) just save $ while you can.
That's really on the point! Talking about stay tune and stay update, do you know that Fund Fantasy is still open for 20% bonus for each purchase?
Head out to https://fundfantasy.io/ to buy the tokens and get the bonus!

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

Yes, All must have good and bad side. And the government would want to make the right decision. Blockchain technology is difficult to trace, so the corruptors use it to eliminate traces by means of money laundering through bitcoin

thats right sir, the goverment care and thinking for people who will take a high risk for losing their assets or money if that person didnt have experince and knowledge about crypto.

But the government must also follow the development of technology. I agree if the government issues a rule about bitcoin and altcoin. But if the government forbids bitcoin I certainly do not agree
In my opinion
Because Bitcoin price was raised very fast and it's not managed by government. So government forbids it

in Economy theory I think the most affect is demand and supply, when demand is very high with limited availability, prices will raise!
Buntel168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

That's really on the point! Talking about stay tune and stay update, do you know that Fund Fantasy is still open for 20% bonus for each purchase?

o really, so they extend duration for bonus.?
i have question, if 1k fundz equal to 1 eth right, now eth being lower, so are still the same 1k fundz equal to 1 eth.?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

Innovations and technologies today become relevant and in demand. And is one of the most developing companies in the field of blockchain
 thank you very much for the great job and i wish to you and your project just a luck!
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

i have question, if 1k fundz equal to 1 eth right, now eth being lower, so are still the same 1k fundz equal to 1 eth.?

Fundfantasy token is still in ICO. So nothing change about with the price. If you using your money/dollar to buy ETH and than you buy fundz token i thing thats is best to do. Because ETH price is slowly grow up
Buntel168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

Fundfantasy token is still in ICO. So nothing change about with the price. If you using your money/dollar to buy ETH and than you buy fundz token i thing thats is best to do. Because ETH price is slowly grow up

oh i see, thanks for your kindly information sir, would be buy eth more while price is lower, then invest it on fundz.

DerukEaa

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

oh i see, thanks for your kindly information sir, would be buy eth more while price is lower, then invest it on fundz.

No problem... Buying ETH first and then invest to Fundz is much better. Hurry up because tge ICO will be end in a few days.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

basically we should always monitor price movements. for those who are not workers do not seem too time-consuming. but for workers, especially those who work full time and field workers, monitor every moment of price movements is a busy thing.
My advice, if you can not monitor price movements because it is busy, it's good to install Take profit and cut loss before you leave the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: